Conquer Club

king herpes Demonfork [warned and noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: king herpes Demonfork

Postby jaimito101 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:50 am

Though i understand the correct action may be hard for the moderators to make, seeing they may know each other, it is a necessarry step. In some countries this is even considered a criminal action seeing the opponent is clearelly underage.

that he states motherfuckers at the end, is but a logical consequence of the 20 minutes prolonged abuse and his first and only "insulting" reply.
Colonel jaimito101

Postby demonfork on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:58 am

jaimito101 wrote:Though i understand the correct action may be hard for the moderators to make, seeing they may know each other, it is a necessarry step. In some countries this is even considered a criminal action seeing the opponent is clearelly underage.

that he states motherfuckers at the end, is but a logical consequence of the 20 minutes prolonged abuse and his first and only "insulting" reply.

Amazing logic hoe-mito. You deserve an award for such brilliant insight.

Thanks...

Major demonfork

Postby demonfork on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:10 am

I sense that this discussion is causing tempers to flare and stress levels to rise (both are very bad for your health).

I suggest that everyone relax, take a deep breath and sit back and enjoy a nice plate of "ants on a log"

Please...do it for your health!

Major demonfork

Postby jaimito101 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:57 am

yes, keep on bullying and provocating to try to get your way in this one. It seems you stil do not understand your behaviour was completely over the line, harmfull and uncalled for. If not adressed now this will give them precedent and similar acts, and worse are bound to happen.
Colonel jaimito101

Postby demonfork on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:42 am

jaimito101 wrote:yes, keep on bullying and provocating to try to get your way in this one. It seems you stil do not understand your behaviour was completely over the line, harmfull and uncalled for. If not adressed now this will give them precedent and similar acts, and worse are bound to happen.

You really think so?? "over the line"? Really???

The following is the extent of my entire verbal exchange...
2009-10-31 05:09:37 - demonfork: 6's all day Gaylord
2009-10-31 05:09:55 - demonfork: fucking Gaylord

2009-10-31 05:10:37 - vodean: wow. u guys are really gay
2009-10-31 05:11:01 - demonfork: only for your ass Gaylord

hmmm...

"6's all day gaylord" (nothing too bad there)

"fucking gaylord" (the f-word, OMG)

(dude says that I'm gay)

I replied "only gay for you" (wow shocking)

holy crap dude you are right that's some really terrible shit there.
Major demonfork

Postby Symphony#9 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:44 am

haha demon can i have one of the chocolate ones... the kids in my appartement took and ate all of my candy dude have u never heard of a little sarcasm if what demon said is true then wouldnt u be violating ur own law except backwards :roll: not very fair i say haha. Demon i want that medal soooooooooooo bad! *thinks* they need to make a bow down emmoticon...................... demonforks an O:) idk what ur talking about kid just simmer down with some good ole

but since u werent very nice im gonna have to deduct from ur basket fully of plenty

Just a case of someone getting a temper tantrum happens all the time. I know this is my first day and all but im learning so much and learning to love all the people heere hahaha :D
Private Symphony#9

Postby Symphony#9 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:45 am

ive been on since the moment ive joined :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) learning :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: watching each and everyone of u :-$ its a secret :mrgreen:
Private Symphony#9

Postby BoganGod on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:56 am

http://punchin.com/travel-blog/http:/punchin.com/travel-blog/gaylord-national-resort/

There are quite a few resorts called gaylord... gaylord isn't exactly the most insulting comment ever. Fork was calling me a gaylord earlier today, was touched that he took the time to notice my makeup. As for 6's well with a name like demonfork, a 6fetish is more than understandable.

Clear this already people
Corporal BoganGod

Postby demonfork on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:01 am

BoganGod wrote:http://punchin.com/travel-blog/http:/punchin.com/travel-blog/gaylord-national-resort/

There are quite a few resorts called gaylord... gaylord isn't exactly the most insulting comment ever. Fork was calling me a gaylord earlier today, was touched that he took the time to notice my makeup. As for 6's well with a name like demonfork, a 6fetish is more than understandable.

Clear this already people

A "gaylord" is a really big box or container...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaylord_%28container%29

but to some, like the op, it can be one of the most offensive box's on the globe.

Major demonfork

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:04 am

This is cleared.
If you dont like the chat then hit the foe button. Game chat isn't moderated heavily on CC.
lv
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:44 pm

lord voldemort wrote:This is cleared.
If you dont like the chat then hit the foe button. Game chat isn't moderated heavily on CC.
lv

Ugh no but that is far over the top if you ask me. Yeah herpes is usually funny, but this is out of line.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Re: king herpes Demonfork [cleared]

Postby Johnny Rockets on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:53 pm

You can pay for the tuition, but you can't buy class.

JRock
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby EagleofGreenErth on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Wow I am pretty stunned at this result.... I think I remember a topic a while back where someone got a punishment for wishing their opponents mother got cancer. :O
Corporal 1st Class EagleofGreenErth

Postby ronsizzle on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:35 pm

this sets a precedent for sure.

this is like cc's roe v. wade.

i love this result! cc is turning back to its old image. they kick out owen for whining about posts. they clear herpes and fork for bigotry in a game.

i got banned for saying nigger in game chat. i thought cc looked at bigotry the same. whether it is gay slurs, or racial slurs.

i am fine with this. i have been wanting to call people fags for a while now.
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby jaimito101 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm feeling this case has not been dealt properly and have posted it as an open ticket. I hope this will lead to a fair result that will not be biased by high rankings.
Colonel jaimito101

Postby AAFitz on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Herpes is usually funny, and over the top..but hes usually funny, and not just abusive...

to me it more seems like demon was babysitting his account on that one.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby jefjef on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:00 pm

lord voldemort wrote:This is cleared.
lv

HUH? Are you getting some from these two?

Jokes in re of someones country is bigotry & racism and others very recently have gotten there butts spanked for crap like this in game chats but this shit is OK?

I make a joke about playing some games and you stick it up my ass but high rankers get away with this shit?

WTF. DOUBLE STANDARDS.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby king achilles on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:04 am

This report has already been dealt with. Game chats are not heavily moderated and we do take a liberal stance for it. There are lots of ways on how one can offend a player in the game chat and there are a lot of things that a person can get offended as well but not everything is punishable. Unless what was said has broken the game chat guidelines, then we really advise to make use of the foe list option or have a tougher skin if you want to continue reading the game chat. Still, we do take into consideration repeated reports, and If you can produce more games where the accused has consistently or continually been offending lots of players, then we could look into this matter further. For now, this is noted.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:09 am

king achilles wrote:This report has already been dealt with. Game chats are not heavily moderated and we do take a liberal stance for it. There are lots of ways on how one can offend a player in the game chat and there are a lot of things that a person can get offended as well but not everything is punishable. Unless what was said has broken the game chat guidelines, then we really advise to make use of the foe list option or have a tougher skin if you want to continue reading the game chat. Still, we do take into consideration repeated reports, and If you can produce more games where the accused has consistently or continually been offending lots of players, then we could look into this matter further. For now, this is noted.

So where is the line on abusive chat?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Snowgun on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
king achilles wrote: Unless what was said has broken the game chat guidelines, then we really advise to make use of the foe list option or have a tougher skin if you want to continue reading the game chat.

So where is the line on abusive chat?

Lets hit the tapes!:
Game Chat Guidelines

What is not allowed is any form of bigotry or other flames as outlined in the Forum Guidelines. Please report any such comments that you find offensive.

(OK, moving to forum guidelines as outlined above...)

Forum Guidelines

In no circumstances is bigotry allowed.

Bigotry includes racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia, religion bashing, lack of religion bashing, or wishing violence on any minority group, etc.
Bigotry takes into account historic events, emotional baggage and generally accepted associations with a term, phrase or intent - posting "White Power" in a thread has a history and is bigoted, posting "Green Power" makes you an environmentalist.
It doesn't matter if another user rubs you the wrong way, that's not an excuse to flame or attack them.
Attacking a person instead of the user is NOT ok - it's all fun and games until it becomes personal.

Using a person's real information, picture, address, blog or anything else "personal" is NOT ok.
Yes, we are liberal on coarse language, but this does not mean cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry is acceptable anywhere. You will be removed from the community for cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry.

Flaming will get your post edited/deleted and will get you a warning from a mod. Cyber-bullying and abusive bigotry will be removed, and a mod will probably come down on you like a ton of bricks.

---------------

Ok KA, I"m all about thick skin and foe buttons and I say all is fair game in chat, but double standards are LAME. Explain to us how this case doesn't violate the above rules expressly outlined in CC guidelines.
Sergeant Snowgun

Postby 72o on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:37 pm

ronc8649 wrote:i am fine with this. i have been wanting to call people fags for a while now.

Me too. This is awesome.
Sergeant 72o

Re: king herpes Demonfork [cleared and noted]

Postby jefjef on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:52 pm

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=99263&hilit=faggot#p2258227

In this complaint the decision was opposite of this one.

Does rank have something to do with it? Who ya know?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby ronsizzle on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:23 pm

jefjef wrote:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=99263&hilit=faggot#p2258227

it has to jefjef. i dont understand. just let us know what is right, and what is wrong. please.
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby Namor on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:54 pm

If the rules are being changed for those at the top of the ladder, then please let the rest of the community know.

That would enable us to can save time, by not bothering to report anything.

Thank you, to all mods concerned, for the time and trouble taken over this matter. :?
Colonel Namor

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:10 pm

jefjef wrote:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=99263&hilit=faggot#p2258227

There was obvious racism in this case.
Guys not everyone will like the decisions we make.
This is not the place to voice concerns.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports