Conquer Club

Lt. Mustard & Others [Cleared, But Blocked]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Lt. Mustard & Others [Cleared, But Blocked]

Postby AK_iceman on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:07 pm

Subject line: Lt. Mustard - Multiple Accounts

These are suspected Multis

Suspect users: Lt.Mustard, Sargentgeneral, soccerstud38, iAmNotACheater, ConquerClubSucks

Game number:
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=143470#gmtop
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=142842#gmtop
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=130683#gmtop
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=134817#gmtop

Comments: Just a hunch... :wink:

AK_iceman
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:11 pm

i'm guessing an Ip check has already taken place.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Evil Semp on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:13 pm

Maybe he wants a name for each room in the Clue game, then when he becomes a Col he will change his name.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby AK_iceman on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:13 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:i'm guessing an Ip check has already taken place.

Just my rough one, it's nothing compared to the Multi-Hunters and the Mods check system though.
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby wicked on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:46 pm

It was Colonel Mustard in the CC Den with the Swords! :lol:
Major wicked

Postby Sargentgeneral on Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:44 am

sry, no multi here. We all live in minnesota though. Bunch of my friends and my bro! (haha, iAmNotACheater and ConquerClubSucks got caught cheating before, so those are their new names. lol. idk, i think it is funny) We are all in the same clan too! look it up if you dont believe me. CRC baby. even some of those games you posted are games within our own clan.
Highest score: 1910
Highest rank: 188

Battle of the bands #1 champion: ACDC
Lieutenant Sargentgeneral

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:47 am

AK_iceman wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:i'm guessing an Ip check has already taken place.

Just my rough one, it's nothing compared to the Multi-Hunters and the Mods check system though.

Well obviously, but what you had posted didnt seem to be enough evidence so I figured you had something else.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Lt.Mustard on Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:48 pm

not cool man we are not a multi. and how can you use the battle royale as evidence? im friends with those guys but we arent a multi
Cook Lt.Mustard

Postby Lt.Mustard on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:44 pm

also if you havent noticed, both ConquerClubSucks and IAmNotACheater have already been banned
Cook Lt.Mustard

Postby DeCaptain on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:24 pm

well i go to the same highschool with Lt.Mustard and Sargentgeneral and they are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. and i think it would be a damn right shame if u banned these two as they are good players.
Corporal 1st Class DeCaptain

Postby wicked on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:34 pm

Lt.Mustard wrote:also if you havent noticed, both ConquerClubSucks and IAmNotACheater have already been banned

How was he supposed to know? He doesn't have inside information like you do.
Major wicked

Postby Lt.Mustard on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:49 pm

im sorry me and my friends play on this site, since obviously you all are against any interaction with each other whatsoever. i didnt realize you guys liked to falsely ban new premium members, but i can bet that its not going to increase your membership levels. i know im not going to purchase a premium now that i realize theres a good chance i would get accused right away for no reason. theres too many of you that just want people kicked off cuz you're dicks.
Cook Lt.Mustard

Postby Lt.Mustard on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:02 pm

Wicked wrote:
Lt.Mustard wrote:
also if you havent noticed, both ConquerClubSucks and IAmNotACheater have already been banned

Wicked wrote:
How was he supposed to know? He doesn't have inside information like you do.

obviously you havent realized that banned people dont show up on the scoreboard, which is what i checked when i first read this post.
Cook Lt.Mustard

Postby wicked on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:17 pm

Lt.Mustard wrote:obviously you havent realized that banned people dont show up on the scoreboard, which is what i checked when i first read this post.

Obviously you haven't realized that's incorrect. I'm thinking you're digging yourself a deeper hole... how would you know they were banned unless you got the email?

Scoreboard Sez... wrote:Only active players (i.e. taken a turn within the past 30 days) are listed.
Major wicked

Postby DeCaptain on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:24 pm

but u can also check the games through game finder. and by doing so i found that those players last games were within 30 days..But hey i already said i know these guys and your probably not gonna believe it when i say that they are in fact TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!!!!

Postby wicked on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:34 pm

Post that from the wrong account?
Major wicked

Postby Lt.Mustard on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:39 pm

thats one of my friends who is trying to help me prove my innocence, and by the way hes right, do some research before you ban people. do an IP check! i implore you, but dont ban us because you think we're multis with little or no evidence.
Cook Lt.Mustard

Postby DeCaptain on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:43 pm

hey wicked im not trying to be rude. but your being a little fucking bitch trying to pull me into this as well. ive already posted on this forum. THIS SITE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT IF YOU START ACCUSING ME TOO! I FuCKING KNOW BOTH Lt.Mustard and Sargentgeneral and they are different people. i am trying to help them keep their accounts because of people like u being dumb and labeling everyone they see as multi. i love this site but seriously, this is COMPLETE AnD UTTER BULLSHIT!

Postby wicked on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:43 pm

oh I did do an IP check, and so did IC, which is why he posted. Andy has to do the official busting though for now. You all might be different people, I don't know, didn't investigate. The evidence is IP-based.
Last edited by wicked on Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major wicked

Postby Lt.Mustard on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:50 pm

you mods are all the same, thinking ur all high and mighty. andy will do a PROPER check (not these crappy internet based checks you all have) and i know he's gonna clear us. so until then shut it. and if you give decaptain any more crap, i hope you burn in hell, because you're little IP check should obviously have shown he has nothing to do with any of us. im sick of this accusing shit. i just want to play conquer club! i love this site, but its people like you who ruin it
Cook Lt.Mustard

Postby wicked on Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:08 pm

Sorry, I wasn't clear... Decaptain isn't on the same IP as Mustard, but IC's accusation of Mustard was one based on IP addys. Like I said, I didn't investigate, Andy will do that, and until then this thread will be locked. Decaptain has previously been busted as a multi (not associated with Mustard), so I'm sure he wouldn't make the same mistake again.
Major wicked

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:38 pm

Well, lets see..a hot case!

First, chill out...everyone. AK did the right thing reporting his suspicions, and unfortunately the thread spiraled in Flame, which is why it was locked by wicked.

That said, I'm going to CLEAR Lt.Mustard, soccerstud38, Sargentgeneral. I'm also going to BLOCK them from playing together, just as a little precaution.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Return to Closed C&A Reports