hcyvane[cleared]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: hcyvane

Postby HardAttack on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:14 am

TheSpaceCowboy wrote:York, you need to step back and take an objective look at this and get off of your high horse. There is no profanity in game chat.

The worst things he says to you are:
1. He references your stupidity when talking to the third player.
2. He calls you a noob, which, with 22 games complete, let's agree to.
3. He says you do not know how to play, which may or may not be true.

You follow up by calling him an Ass.

His insults to you are of the schoolyard variety. I pray you never get into a match with Demonfork LOL. He might teach you a few words you never heard before.

You did not publish the supposed private message, but it is his prerogative to attack as he sees fit in a game. Besides, three player games are a balancing act anyway, and it seems like you admit to upsetting that balance first by not attacking the player with the bonus.

If you feel that strongly, foe this player. In all honesty, though, this may be the single most ridiculous abuse report that I have ever seen. When I first read it, I assumed you two were team mates and he attacked you for spite, since then you would have a gripe.

You need to understand that when you play in conquest games with other people, it is their goal to attack and kill you.

Also, the bulk of your gripe seems to be that this all came at the time you upgraded to premium. I hate to burst your bubble, but the waters of CC do not part for you when you get a gold bar next to your name. No one caters to you because you coughed up 20 Euros to gain unlimited games.

Yoda speaks:

Seems like spacey agrees on the comment maker's being stupid :lol: --- hey this is joke buddy, you are smart but far from being stupid, and nice. I just am liking to mess with spacecowboy, not with you.

+++

TheForgivenOne wrote:CC is very liberal in what is said in Game Chat. If you don't like what the guy is saying, Go to his profile, and you should see a button that says "Foe". Click this, and you will add him to your Foe List, and you will not be able to see what he writes, and he won't be able to join your games.

Now if you actually got Private Messages from him in your Inbox, then all you got to do, is click the little "!" button in the upper right hand corner of the Private Message.

One more i can add, if it is what you dont want to receive PMs from a certain player, PM options allow you to do so, it has filtering function using it you can filter off any certain player PMing you, this way you will not receive PMs from whomever you dont want to, one exception, it doesnt work over moderators.
Colonel HardAttack

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: hcyvane[cleared]es

Postby Koganosi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 am

SaMejoHn wrote:
Considering I've just paid my membership fee I shouldn't have to be subjected to this

Private yorklad81

what happened to his premium?

This thread was 2 and a half years old? And just got necro bumped by someone who is trying to advert into a site wich he is building with friends, from wich I read aint finished by miles yet, wants to put CC in a bad spotlight etc. I wish that guy luck with wtf he is building. And I would advise him not to necro bumb another thread, caus its just blurring other stuff. If you have somethign open a thread on the General Discussion or Call out forum, to try to get CC members to go to your site, in which you hope it wont get closed and deleted for advertising fast enough ;).

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 63
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (8) Training Achievement (1)

Re: hcyvane[cleared]es

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 am

Locked. This case is closed.
Sergeant 1st Class BGtheBrain
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

Medals: 98
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (45) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (4)

Return to Closed C&A Reports