Conquer Club

Hunter_Tz and Various other multi accounts [Cleared]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Hunter_Tz and Various other multi accounts [Cleared]

Postby hermanitor on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:08 pm

Subject line: Hunter_tz, cop zoro ,stefanelemir, pereca, marco88

These are suspected Multis

Suspect users: cop zoro, stefanelemir, pereca, marco88, Hunter_tz

Game Numbers:
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=207636
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=206389
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=206093
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=205964

I could be here all day copying and pasting...please just check them all out!

Comments::
The first one is the one that I played. There are also lots more if you check out Hunter_tz games.

I have just played and lost a game with Hunter_tz.
After it finished it left a bad taste and I have reviewed the guys account...

Please just follow what green "marco88" did in this game.
For a start took me out in europe and then left 8 armies in ukraine. never tried to take asia at any time. Claimed he was a newbie and didnt get it...I even told him what to do...The pulled all his resources into Brazil, didn't take south america..just sat there.And hey presto a few rounds I got shot in the head! The cheeky git has even left me positive feedback...

So anyway I check the guy out....and look at the can of beans one finds around him...Plays loads of 3 player standard risk against the same guy and most of the time 90% wins!! Good tactics!

All New players who have lost to Hunter_zr and then lost interest in the game...yes one maybe...even two...but four!!

Please also check out someone else is who thinks its a bit twitchy
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12210

Sorry I am asking you to check this guy out.
I almost feel dirty doing it...but it really has left a nasty taste...

Hermanitor
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont mind losing...but losing to a cheat, I'll cut you up into little sausages and eat you much too much tomato ketchup
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major hermanitor

Postby Zackismet on Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:24 pm

I've already made something about this in General discussion. I just moved it into this forum, and the main name is Hunter_zr

Highest rank: 96
Colonel Zackismet

Re: Hunter_Tz and Various other multi accounts

Postby hunter_zr on Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:31 pm

hermanitor wrote:Subject line: Hunter_tz, cop zoro ,stefanelemir, pereca, marco88

These are suspected Multis

Suspect users: cop zoro, stefanelemir, pereca, marco88, Hunter_tz

Game Numbers:
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=207636
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=206389
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=206093
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=205964

I could be here all day copying and pasting...please just check them all out!

Comments::
The first one is the one that I played. There are also lots more if you check out Hunter_tz games.

I have just played and lost a game with Hunter_tz.
After it finished it left a bad taste and I have reviewed the guys account...

Please just follow what green "marco88" did in this game.
For a start took me out in europe and then left 8 armies in ukraine. never tried to take asia at any time. Claimed he was a newbie and didnt get it...I even told him what to do...The pulled all his resources into Brazil, didn't take south america..just sat there.And hey presto a few rounds I got shot in the head! The cheeky git has even left me positive feedback...

So anyway I check the guy out....and look at the can of beans one finds around him...Plays loads of 3 player standard risk against the same guy and most of the time 90% wins!! Good tactics!

All New players who have lost to Hunter_zr and then lost interest in the game...yes one maybe...even two...but four!!

Please also check out someone else is who thinks its a bit twitchy
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12210

Sorry I am asking you to check this guy out.
I almost feel dirty doing it...but it really has left a nasty taste...

Hermanitor
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont mind losing...but losing to a cheat, I'll cut you up into little sausages and eat you much too much tomato ketchup
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to comment the things you said... Hunter_zr is me Nikola Stankov, Stefanelemir is my friend from school Stefan Saravolac, cop.zoro is my another friend Zoran Pajic, Marco88 is my friend Marko Rajic from Petnica Science Center and he is from Belgrade. I am from Zrenjanin, and Stefan and Zoran live near Zrenjanin... Pereca is my sister Jelena Stankov... WE ARE NOT CHEATERS!!!! .... Stefan and I started to fight against each other... then Zoran joined and then Marko... Look for Miks... he is also our friend. He is Miroslav Stojkovic and he also lives near Zrenjanin.... As I sead, we are not cheaters, we play against eachother and the only reason I am winning is because my friends have some problem with organisation of theyr troops... I am going to send this message to other forum topics because I don't have time to type on every topic diferent message... Forgive me for my bad English and spelling mistakes... My English is Bad...
Next... for the missed turns... We here in Serbia have dail-up internet and it is very slow and it costs a lot of money in Serbia... This week I was seack... i have got the flu.... Zoran, Stefan and Miroslav have been in school and they had not payed attention to the gaims because they had to study... I was at home, and I had much spair time, so I contacted Marco who was lucky for me also out of school and hade some time to play with me... Marco is a dumbass... he doesn't know a thing about computers, and less to play this kind of games... So he made some stupid attack and made more damnage then good to the games...
I can prove it... If anyone likes to learn Serbian, i can upload a log form googletalk where Stefan, Zoran and I comunicate during our games on Serbian because our English sucks ass....
As I said... we are not cheaters... we don't want to bring anyone trouble... we are 4 or 5 if Miks is incluaded highschool students who wants to fight amongst OURSELFS!!!!!.... but in case where onlu Stefan and I are playing, we are not a team... in school we don't eaven talk to eachother very much... We are rivals who want to destroy each other, but there is allways somone else to ruin our game, so we play everyone to him self.... I have no attantion of getting my friends and my sister in some kind of danger because I am the best from my little brotherhood... Stefan, Jelena, Miroslav, Zoran and Marko are not good enough to beat me down.... I love Risk and I loved it form my 4th birthday when I got my first Risk set... I love strategy games and I only want to say... you are makeing a misstake by thinking that we are a multi logged cheaters... because we are not!...
Sergeant hunter_zr

Postby hunter_zr on Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:57 pm

As i said to Herminator and Zackismet...
I have and i don't want anything to hide, so if you want anything to ask me, just ask me... ok?
My friends and me only want to play... nothing else... The game would be batter if it chould be a fight only amongst ourselves... but it manycases it hasen't been... I'm sorry for makeing a bad impression of myself, my friends and Serbia...
If anyone want's to ask me or myfirends anything... just send us a pm because Stefan, Zoran, Jelena and Miroslav don't visit the forum...
Marko alerted me about this missunderstanding, and because I am the leader and I am the president of my class 4-11 of Zrenjanin high school I took the responcability of making this missunderstanding straight...
I must apologise for my English again...
Sergeant hunter_zr

Postby hunter_zr on Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:05 pm

The answers to this mistery you can find on "General Discussion -> I can't decide about this guy...."
Visit that topic so I don't have to repeat myself....
Peace out people
Sergeant hunter_zr

Postby hermanitor on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:39 am

You can say what you like for all I care...
The whole game left me with a very bad taste.
I have after 6 months of playing this game and over a 100 games never ever played a game like that with someone no blatanty incompetent.
However in the process conviently helped you the nth degree.

Ok once I can understand...but then you see a consistent practice going on...
I dont care about your English...
I will not comment again...let the guys who know decide...

Hermanitor
I really do like tomato ketchup
Major hermanitor

Postby LetGodSortThem on Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:45 am

I checked out the games posted...And I'm sure...

hermanitor, Yagami, SargentFluffy...

would not have played you and your little buddies in a 3 player game if they knew...you suck
Sergeant 1st Class LetGodSortThem

Postby hunter_zr on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:59 am

As you wish people... think whatever what you want... I have said my story on "General Discussion -> I can't decide about this guy...."
I know none of us likes to lose a battle... but it happens.... it is imposible to win everytime....
...If you are a worrior in victory, be a worrior in loss...

That's all... I rest my case...
Sergeant hunter_zr

Return to Closed C&A Reports