Conquer Club

m12655 and 14 other accounts (possible multis) [CLOSED]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

m12655 and 14 other accounts (possible multis) [CLOSED]

Postby Selin on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:07 pm

These are suspected Multis :
m12651, m12652, m12653, m12655
nicolas, niklues, nissemanden, nissen, amra, qmar, hkumar,
prpl, maroccan, sjarles, midgetlover

Game number:

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=136064#gmtop
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=138214#gmtop
and many other games...

Comments:
All from denmark
all joined from 3rd December on
many games together
some games with a majority of them
some nicks are very similar
they maybe a group of friends, but its worth to investigate
Brigadier Selin

Take a hike.

Postby Midgetlover on Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:37 am

I don't know what you base these, substanceless accusations on. I am deffinatly not a multi, nor is m12655 and neither is sharles. I don't know about the other accounts. The three of us are all co-workers; So we play from work. We're about 30 guys from this appartment that plays conquerclub; some of them we play together, some of them we don't.
Last edited by Midgetlover on Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Midgetlover

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:08 am

which would propably lead to a block on playing with eachother
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Sjarles on Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:56 am

yeah, we are a bunch of mates from work. Reason why we all joined on the specific date is due to the accounts listed being owned by about ~15people starting at the same time, and therefore also introduced at the same time.

Beside these accounts listed is there likely 15-20 others from the same building playing risk.

No multi etc used :)
Lieutenant Sjarles

Postby Master Bush on Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:36 pm

m12651, m12652, m12653, niklues, amra, qmar, hkumar are not coming up on my investigation, so I cant say whether they are multis or not. They all have stopped playing.

m12655, sjarles & prpl are Cleared of being multi.

nissemanden, nissen, nicolas were already BUSTED for multis.

maroccan along with twp were BUSTED as multis.

midgetlover was nissemanden and nissen. he must have made a new account after the other 2 were BUSTED. His bust is PENDING.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby Midgetlover on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:05 pm

Okay, so here's the thing. I was hoping it didn't have to come down to this, since i know how strict you guys are with the rules. And if you've tracked any relation between users and ip's, its impossible to appeal. I didn't mention this in the above post , entirely because of that.

Nissemanden and Nissen are my two younger brothers. Our last name is Nissen, which explains the similarity in the nick names. We only got two computers in the house, so evidently we had to use the same ip. ( which is where i think you find the connection, from them to me.
Later these two accounts we're banned duo to the same reason. I actually think they tried to contact the admin, to complain about this ban.
These were the ones who introduced me to conquerclub, at first i didn't think it was anything for me.

Then i got a new job and i saw a bunch of coworkers, playing the same game.
I then told my brothers to play a game with some of my coworkers, since they seemed to need a few more players for the game.
Later on i decided, to create my own account. Played a few games with my co-workers, and here we are.

Regards, teh Midgetlover.

Postby Master Bush on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:11 pm

The thing is, all 3 accounts use the same password. I find it hard to believe that all 3 of you would pick the same password.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby Midgetlover on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:30 pm

This is actually quite a lame explanation, but i trust that the info you got on our accounts are completely safe with you.
I got a very old digital signature in my name, which is hooked up on our mail-account logins and our goverments site for checking pay checks etc. ( my brothers only use this for checking their mail ). In which we use that password. We've always used that password. So that's really why, we're using the same password.
I know it might seem like a poor excuse , but its the truth.

regards.
Last edited by Midgetlover on Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Selin on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:51 pm

"2007-02-06 19:27:44 - Midgetlover: Just because we're working together, dosen't mean we have contact during the day. We work at an apartment with approximately 300 employees so i don't really see how you can compare this to being brothers."

thats from our game chat. here is the link:

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=211599#gmtop

So you tell us in our game chat that you are workers of the same company and therefore have similar names etc etc. and here you say you have two brothers and same computer etc etc. :!:
Brigadier Selin

Postby Midgetlover on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:06 pm

2007-02-06 14:39:43 - Midgetlover: Well, as i said in my post; We're co-workers and work in the same appartment; the nicks m126xx, is our employee number; and some of us decided to use this name as the user name.

That was just to defend the strange use of nicks from some of the nicks you posted as possible multis.

Nissemanden and Nissen, really has nothing to do with my company; other than that i introduced them to a game of theirs.

And yes, we do share the same computer(s).

Postby Wisse on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:22 pm

well nice try but i don't think its gonna work with all those lame excuses :twisted:
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby Wonderbread on Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:30 pm

lol funny thing is,

its entirely possible, like if hes completely telling the truth, and you stop him from playing... then that just makes everyone here look like complete hard asses. Meanwhile its a game, a Game... and while cheating is stupid, and hard to catch, i think untill there is undeniable proof that he/they is/are cheating or using multi's then its stupid to stop him from playing a game.

ALSO: at one point i used the same pin number as my parents, because i knew it well and it was easy to remember. Turns out my sister used the same number for the same reason. I can completely understand the password explanation.

And if worse comes to worse, and he IS actually using a multi, he would refrain from teaming up against an opponent? and if he does he would just be subject to far more accusations? and further more a restriction from the site?

it doesnt help his case that his explanations dont seem to have the best grammer (i personally suck at writing), but then if his explainations dont turn out the way he means them to, thats just discrimination for not speaking the language fully. But thats just a complete opinion, he may speak perfect English . :D
Private Wonderbread

Return to Closed C&A Reports