Conquer Club

multis us & plus44x2 & others [BUSTED]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

multis us & plus44x2 & others [BUSTED]

Postby Genghis Khant on Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:30 am

I haven't played either of them, but browsing the scoreboard I decided to have a look at us' profile and noticed that he has played 7 out of his 10 games with plus44x2, that they have both left each other multiple positive feedbacks, they both joined CC on the same day and that they're both from the same country. They claim to know each other in real life, but I still say it's suspicious behaviour.

Multis or secret allies, or innocent, you decide.

users;
us http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/profil ... le&u=58026

plus44x2 http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/profil ... le&u=58032

games; 229959, 229976, 230313, 231988, 232292, 234163 & 234199

p.s. plus44x2 has played 7 games, all of them with us
Corporal 1st Class Genghis Khant

Postby Master Bush on Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:36 am

us & plus44x2, along with DonkGoth, lovesux, RosieFan19 and BJpackerFan have all been BUSTED

oh and the Packer's suck.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby Rick_Benz on Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:43 pm

Ya, I played in a game with them a while ago. They are certainly related in some way, based on in-game behavior. They aren't idiots in in-game chat, they don't admit (at least to me) to cheating, but actions speak louder than words. Example:
1 game, US started with a whole continent, and I had border colony. I of course broke his hold on the continent. Then both of them started raping all my territories anywhere near that continent. Then, of course, us retook continent, and won the game. It's interesting to note that (last I checked anyways), every game with both US and plus44x2 was won by US. Either he is a spectacular player, or there is something going on there.
Private Rick_Benz

Return to Closed C&A Reports