Conquer Club

Japan Jeff - Abuse, obnoxious and breaking the rules

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Japan Jeff - Abuse, obnoxious and breaking the rules

Postby nunz on Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:34 pm

Hi,
JJ has a history of abusing people in feed back and being abusive in chat. There is a big difference between game sparring /verbal tactics and the kind of abuse he dishes up.
See game http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=219711
I offered him a truce, he attacked me. No problem. I attacked him back and the abuse has poured in ever since.

He has accused me of cheating, having multi accounts, called me a wanker and accused me of boning the game. I am not complaining about his language, I am complaining about the content of his chat. It is abusive, obnoxious and has taken what could have been an enjoyable game and made it a very unpleasent expereince.

His history shows I will get a bad comment from him. I already got added to his ignore list as expected.

I am making a complaint not just for my sake but for also all the others who have had to endure the kind of crud and bad ratings this heel gives.

Any chance of having him censured or told to pull his head in and comply with the rules? This kind of person takes a great CC club atmosphere and poisons it for all.

Cheers,
Last edited by nunz on Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cook nunz

Postby jhern118 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:48 pm

I am all for action being taken against this guy
Major jhern118

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:51 pm

Sounds like a dick to me! ha
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Backglass on Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:56 pm

Well, according to the game log he prefers Asahi Super Dry, so there ya go.

Definitely no taste. :lol:
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby ThomasBrady on Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:54 pm

The man should be put in the can.

Not only is he abusive, but he brings your friends and family into it. HE is the wanker.
Corporal ThomasBrady

You don't have to be a rocket scientist

Postby monte485 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm

Actually one of my favorite pastimes in between turns is checking Japan_jeff's feedback. It's pretty funny reading his versions of all the world is wrong and he is right. I would prefer to see him here then running around the streets with his damaged view of the world and how to assimilate with humans.

Jeff, you have problems bro. Try counting to 10 or sitting on your hands when these crazy feelings come upon you. This is a place to relax and test your strategic thinking. It's not a rave event where you are running around crashing into people. Life is short .. enjoy it ... along with letting other people enjoy theirs ... Nobody comes in here to let you win games so you can feel good.
Lieutenant monte485

jerk jeff

Postby billydigital on Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:03 pm

This guy should be booted from the club and his IP address taken down. He is bad for the site.
Corporal billydigital

Return to Closed C&A Reports