Conquer Club

jobiwan blitzaholic (warned)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: jobiwan blitzaholic (updated)

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 am

lord voldemort wrote:i thought this was a short vacation...thats what i get out of eddie and blitz's post
any game is abuse bruce...but read the situation guidelines mate. it would be a major inrfaction and as his first it would be a warning. just how it goes.
sure if someone cause absolute chaos with the site then something more extreme can be done. but thats not the case here
BUT IF the evidence turns out to that blitz is in the wrong then he would more than likely only get a warning.

When this problem hit my tournament I thought it was an isolated instance...but since then I've heard tons of stories. This is not a case of mistakenly joining games in one or two tournaments... this is starting to look like a deliberate campaign.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: jobiwan

Postby Chewie1 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 am

KraphtOne wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:Bruce, I have been conqueror for almost a year now, and several other times in the past, so, I don't need to cheat

oh shit, greatest quote ever

LOL
Sergeant 1st Class Chewie1

Postby Fruitcake on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:03 am

Dukasaur wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:i thought this was a short vacation...thats what i get out of eddie and blitz's post
any game is abuse bruce...but read the situation guidelines mate. it would be a major inrfaction and as his first it would be a warning. just how it goes.
sure if someone cause absolute chaos with the site then something more extreme can be done. but thats not the case here
BUT IF the evidence turns out to that blitz is in the wrong then he would more than likely only get a warning.

When this problem hit my tournament I thought it was an isolated instance...but since then I've heard tons of stories. This is not a case of mistakenly joining games in one or two tournaments... this is starting to look like a deliberate campaign.

This alone warrants deeper investigation doesn't it?

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby lordhaha on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 am

Bruce, I have been conqueror for almost a year now, and several other times in the past, so, I don't need to cheat

Maybe we should get Bill Clinton or Tiger Woods in as external investigators :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant lordhaha

Postby gannable on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 am

KraphtOne wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:Bruce, I have been conqueror for almost a year now, and several other times in the past, so, I don't need to cheat

oh shit, greatest quote ever

No, it isnt the greatest quote ever.

He didn't tell us exactly tell us how many times he became conqueror and the time periods.

However, I'm told he has a big post ready to tell us.
Lieutenant gannable

Postby eddie2 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 am

Fruitcake wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

lol so join up to loads of tourney games and deadbeating them is not causing absolute chaos in them tourneys
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby lordhaha on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 am

greenoaks wrote:i'm sure Blitz would be ok with it as he could then start a new top 5

fastest 5 to return to Conquerer after a point reset
1. Blitzaholic
2. daylight

he also will have top 5 for most replies/views of a cheating thread :roll: We really should not be giving him any more ideas for silly threads ;)
Lieutenant lordhaha

Postby Hannibał on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Glad I finnaly saw this thread. I have been thinking something was up for a while also. Jobiwan is CONSTANTLY carried around like a pet by blitz in a TON of his games, and he's taking all of his turns? Shouldn't that be a crime in itself, we all know he carries him around to gain more points from victories.

Also this jobiwan constantly joins tournaments and deadbeats turns/invitation. Its a real pain in the ass.

I understand the big boys of this site get a lot of leaniancy but can't we atleast lock jobiwan from games? He's obviously inactive..

Also greenoaks post is HILLARIOUS.
Sergeant Hannibał

Postby leolou2 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Hold on all I was asked to help with Jobiwan's turns and stated so in game chat , I'm the one that joined him up in invites as I did not know he was not going to show up and they looked important to him. That being said Blitz ask me if Jobi had played any games and not to join anymore games for him, and my reply was no I have been playing them and that is when I quit joining games for him and only play the ones that he was or is in with us. So if anyone but Jobi deserves any foul called on them its me. Now eddie you should say your sorry to Blitz and anyone else involved with this against Blitz.
Lieutenant leolou2

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:12 pm

leolou2 wrote:Hold on all I was asked to help with Jobiwan's turns and stated so in game chat , I'm the one that joined him up in invites as I did not know he was not going to show up and they looked important to him. That being said Blitz ask me if Jobi had played any games and not to join anymore games for him, and my reply was no I have been playing them and that is when I quit joining games for him and only play the ones that he was or is in with us. So if anyone but Jobi deserves any foul called on them its me. Now eddie you should say your sorry to Blitz and anyone else involved with this against Blitz.

This seems to get fishier as time goes on. Now all of a sudden leolou2 comes out and tries to take all the blame? Blitz admitted to accepting invites in earlier posts but now Leo is saying it was all him.

Perhaps everything is normal. Or perhaps there is more players involved other than just Jobi & Blitz?

I know Blitz is a helluva player and doesn't need to "cheat" to get to the top but something a little shady seems to be going on recently.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby leolou2 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Nothing is shady its is what I said now I have no Idea what happen before I got asked to help but as I said I quit playing and joining games for Jobi when I heard that Jobi was gone his Premium was gone , then I knew Jobi had quit or I guess he has your guess is as good as mine .Now I am only playing the games he is involved in with me as a partner .So go dig some more and see what I say is truth . Seems to me there is a lot of jealous players out there just looking for a reason to hang someone for their short comings but its not us .On top of that when I was playing for him I always said in chat till it would not say anything I typed so go look . I wrote leolou2 here for Jobi till ? .
Lieutenant leolou2

Postby eddie2 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:36 pm

leolou2 wrote:Hold on all I was asked to help with Jobiwan's turns and stated so in game chat , I'm the one that joined him up in invites as I did not know he was not going to show up and they looked important to him. That being said Blitz ask me if Jobi had played any games and not to join anymore games for him, and my reply was no I have been playing them and that is when I quit joining games for him and only play the ones that he was or is in with us. So if anyone but Jobi deserves any foul called on them its me. Now eddie you should say your sorry to Blitz and anyone else involved with this against Blitz.

ok how do i start with my response to this.

let me start with you taking jobiwans turns now until 2 or 3 days ago 3 days after this report was made you started to sign jobiwan up for games i have made a statement earlier stating this with the first game no you have declared it in. also during this time you have missed turns in these games.

now lets get back to this here is a part of blitzs statement.

[spoiler=blitzs statement]
Blitzaholic wrote: Do I try to ask him if someone else can take his turns? I am trying to do the right thing here, so asking for help on what to do in this situation? What would you do if this was you in matter?

now since you play as a team blitz would of know you were playing for him as well so would of mentioned this earlier.

what i think has happened

blitz knows the crap he can get from this case so has got you to cover telling you it will be a warning or a slap on the wrist. like me and most of the site i can guess feel is this case could end up with a site ban. are you willing to do that for him ?

will i appologise to blitz no i will not i seen a abuse of jobiwans account and reported it. and if you read the case blitzs name was added later when it was brought to my attention blitz was sitting his account.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby leolou2 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Eddie I knew nothing about this till today when I went to take Jobi turn in our games and went to type it in game chat and it would not show . Then I went to forum and saw this so I replied to it , nothing else needs said as I made a honest mistake trying to help Jobi that's all and I don't see why I should get banned for that. Now I'll say no more since I have no say anyway only the mods can do that, So have yourself a good weekend and see you later on the front . :lol:
Lieutenant leolou2

Postby MegasWoman on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm

is this and actual complaint or a Blitz bashing session? Cuz if it's a complaint and the most that is going to happen is a warning-for leolou and/or blitz (as this is a first offense for both Eddie. It's a warning-they don't skip steps) then call the court to order-get the rulers out-smack some hands-and be done with it.
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby gradybridges on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am

Just a warning for people who caused so much havoc in tourneys seems light. Esp after they knew about the complaint they continued to join tourney games.

Make them watch the Charlie Sheen Live show on a loop.
Lieutenant gradybridges

Postby Bones2484 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 am

Sorry leolou. Too late to follow directions from the godfather and take the hit for him. He already admitted to it.
Major Bones2484

Postby greenoaks on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 am

gradybridges wrote:Just a warning for people who caused so much havoc in tourneys seems light. Esp after they knew about the complaint they continued to join tourney games.

Make them watch the Charlie Sheen Live show on a loop.

:o :shock: =D>
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Woodruff on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:06 am

MegasWoman wrote:is this and actual complaint or a Blitz bashing session? Cuz if it's a complaint and the most that is going to happen is a warning-for leolou and/or blitz (as this is a first offense for both Eddie. It's a warning-they don't skip steps) then call the court to order-get the rulers out-smack some hands-and be done with it.

Steps CAN be skipped, if the reasons are strong enough. It doesn't happen often, but it can happen.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby eddie2 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:51 am

rofl let me think here i point dump and have never had a major infraction what happens to me ?

i see loads saying warning because steps need to be followed. but this case includes what some of us think is point dumping. and people who point dump get a automatic ban.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:39 am

This reminds me of Sqeeky and the girls jumping up in court and swearing, "We did it all on our own. Charlie knew nothing about it!"
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:45 am

Fruitcake wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

People have really got to see this for themselves. Words just don't do it justice -- people need to see the graphics.

Anybody who thinks this is not a deliberate campaign, go to Game Finder, check "Tournament", with player "Jobiwan". Go to the last page and work backwards until your patience runs out. Check just how many very recent tournament games were joined, how few Jobiwan won, how many he missed turns in on the same day that he joined others.

It's just one of those "you have to see it to believe it" moments.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Bones2484 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 am

Dukasaur wrote:People have really got to see this for themselves. Words just don't do it justice -- people need to see the graphics.

Anybody who thinks this is not a deliberate campaign, go to Game Finder, check "Tournament", with player "Jobiwan". Go to the last page and work backwards until your patience runs out. Check just how many very recent tournament games were joined, how few Jobiwan won, how many he missed turns in on the same day that he joined others.

It's just one of those "you have to see it to believe it" moments.

And at the same time, go look to see how many Quad farming games he's in with Blitz that have started in the last three weeks.
Major Bones2484

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:39 am

I got video documentation clearly showing Blitzaholic logging into the deadbeat account and joining games for the sake of accumulating "free" points. I was in bed with his wife when she accidently kicked the camera which than pointed into the living room where Blitz was doing his dirty work at his desk. It clearly shows him entering the password and joining many games with the other account. Where can I turn over this documentation ?
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Hank44Soccer on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I got video documentation clearly showing Blitzaholic logging into the deadbeat account and joining games for the sake of accumulating "free" points. I was in bed with his wife when she accidently kicked the camera which than pointed into the living room where Blitz was doing his dirty work at his desk. It clearly shows him entering the password and joining many games with the other account. Where can I turn over this documentation ?

If She's the conqueror's wife what does that make her? Well I guess it doesn't matter now because that's one realtionship that's over
Cook Hank44Soccer

Postby eddie2 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:13 pm

is jobiwan back or something because sitters are not allowed to use the forums. this was 30 mins ago.

Lieutenant eddie2

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports