Conquer Club

Beachin and Olliey2K

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Beachin and Olliey2K

Postby bloobeard on Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:43 pm

Secret alliance in game 250343. Really blatant.
Cadet bloobeard

Postby Olliey2k on Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:16 pm

Bloodbeard is a moaning little bitchtard who can't handle the fact that two players in a REAL TIME game would want to attack his weepy puss flaps at the same time. MAN UP AND DEAL WITH IT!
Private Olliey2k

Postby bloobeard on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:24 am

You clearly knew each other, you didn't attack each other for three or four rounds, you left borders with each other undefended, you attacked me in what looked like a coordinated fashion, and you didn't discuss any off this is open chat.

I call cheats.
Cadet bloobeard

Postby Beachin on Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:25 am

I can understand why Bloobeard might feel "cheated" because he got hammered from a position of strength which he had played a long round to develop. He was clearly the game Hegemon, and on course for an easy victory in control of vast numbers of armies, holding both africa and Europe. We had a blatant non player in the game, and we could all see the countdown as to when this player was going to get kicked from the game, and so we all were online at the same time in a late stage of the game.

Through the confusion of the real time turns, there was a frantic battle fought, in which i individually found myself constantly refreshing the map to see developments. I was fortunate in this real time situation to get some excellent reinforcement cards, and rather than slow down the pace of the game i decided to use them to full effect to take a chunk out of yellow, this would involve leaving a border completely undefended in order for me to ensure my risky attack would pay off. My strategy at the time was to attack the strongest player of the game, in his weakest position with as much of my availible force as possible. I left Australisia well defended, but was willing to take a hit in south America, in order to rebalance the game.

At this same time it appears that the other player, olly2k who i have played in previous games, and know from past conflicts but have not communicated with, attacked the strongest player with his reinforcements. I am sure if Olly had seen my open border he would have adjusted his strategy, as i would have. However in the heat of a real time conflict, Bloobeard got attacked from two different directions in force and was left in a difficult position of where to put his reinforcements.

It was mayhem. I can appreciate his viewpoint, but would ask he do the same as there was no secret alliance, just similar strategys that he was incredibly unlucky to be on the end of. (i also got some good dice.) he played well, but kinda spoilt the game with his accusations. Please read the game log.
Sergeant 1st Class Beachin

Postby luckiekevin on Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:56 pm

sounds like a logical explanation, if you guys didn't cheat, there's nothing to worry about.
Corporal luckiekevin

Postby AAFitz on Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:36 pm

without a form they have absolutely nothing to worry about....and they are obviously not a multi either...so unless you could prove there was a secret alliance...moderators cant do anything....

the feedback is really the only way to deal with secret alliances...

that being said...it didnt seem to blatant to me....had they played many many games together, id say it was likely..but in this case...while possible...its not obvious

its just as likely it just happened naturally....they may even have subconsciously favored each other, but unless they do it over and over...its nothing that is regulated....

easier to let it go bloobeard...nothing will come of this
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Return to Closed C&A Reports