Conquer Club

Commander62890 [1 month ban]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Commander62890

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 am

pimphawks70 wrote:
sonicsteve wrote:If the hunters catch someone for this, can Commander be given a point reset (UPWARDS) to his score immediately before the hacking incident?

Probably not. And, to be honest, I don't care about this at all.

All I care about now is being restored as soon as possible, because I (or my THOTA sitters, since I'm going away today) cannot post in game chat. This is hurting my teammates, and they shouldn't have to suffer for this. Not cool.

Evil Semp, I hope you can be lenient with me. It appears the E-Ticket will take longer than I expected to work itself out.

See you all on Sunday.

you really are not doing yourself any favours are you commander. just off the record your sitters could of pmed the team with what was happening.

AT present what you are doing is abusing another members account you are not allowed to post in the forums with this evil semp has already told you to stop.
Captain eddie2

Postby Mageplunka69 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:27 am

eddie. give it a break dude, the guy was hacked and has no other way to post his thoughts. i think he is being real calm over the situation
Sergeant 1st Class Mageplunka69

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 am

rbelgrod wrote:eddie. give it a break dude, the guy was hacked and has no other way to post his thoughts. i think he is being real calm over the situation

rebel i am just saying to him evil told him to stop and he posts again i understand he is pissed at this but he will be even more pissed if he gets warning or worse for using pimps account. he has said that he has a members phone no so he can relay through that player what he has to say. keeping himself out of trouble ie not using another players account.
Captain eddie2

Postby jackal31 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 am

Just for the record, I was just on Comm's account taking two turns ( I can get the game numbers if needed), and was not able to post it in gamechat.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 am

My own take on this:

1. Any notion of it being a case of accidentally staying logged-in whilst on a public PC and someone thereafter abusing the account is highly unlikely. Whilst the 'staying logged-in' part is feasible, the chance of a member of the public sitting at a PC and knowing how to create games on Conquer Club and knowing how to come and look at the C&A forum thread to see the results of his/her handiwork is highly improbable.

2. Giving out a password to non-clan members who themselves have sitters - unknown to you - with access to their account (and mailbox) is simply courting disaster. Commander is a smart chap and an extremely nice guy, but sending out that PM was incredibly naive and risky. I would go mental if anyone in TOFU ever gave his password to a third party.

3. To the best of my knowledge THOTA have their own off-site forum where anything of a confidential nature is discussed, so it's unlikely anyone with access to the THOTA forum on this server would find anything such as passwords or penis length.

4. The time of the abuse (just after 9am) is indicative of someone who may be at a work PC, though perhaps not at his own workstation.

5. When I posted on Hannibal 19's wall "You must be really proud to win all those games against an absent player" (since deleted by him) I got the reply "Why not, free points". That's really bad form and surely warrants some action.

6. Taking Master Chief's statement that his p/w is only in his and his father's hands we can rule out anyone accessing his account and obtaining Comm's p/w. With the other two guys I wonder if they remember when they logged into their own accounts whether Comm's PM was being read by them for the first time (i.e. Inbox still showed mail waiting)? And do either of them have any sitters that they've needed to cover for them since Comm's PM was sent?

Hopefully there are IP records that can determine the source of this abuse. Unfortunately there's every likelihood it will be from an unknown address that doesn't tally with any user on this site, however with a tool such as IP Tracker it is possible to determine the location. Hopefully once a town or city is pinpointed it will become easier to identify the culprit.

This is a really heinous thing to have done. It's also unfortunate it involves another THOTA member at the same time one of their own is under scrutiny.

Hopefully the investigators have all the necessary logs and tools at their disposal.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:56 am

well from what i remember also pascalle has ozbloke as there sitter oz is in oz and pascalle is netherland commanders account was showing usa. also pascalle and oz are both in training for a place in thota so i think that rules them out. and i dont really think rbel would do such a thing.
Captain eddie2

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:39 am

First a disclaimer. I team with rbelgrod sometimes, we actually have a trips game going right now. As far as non-clan members go, I definitely consider him a friend more than a foe. I am certainly not accusing him of any wrong doing.

I did notice, while looking at Hannibal 19's wall, the sheer number of times rbelgrod has posted on it. This could very well just be a coincidence. I looked over the last 2 or 3 pages of Hannibal's games, and he plays mostly ass doodle, or seq 1 vs 1. When i did see team games, i didn't notice any with rbelgrod. I'm just wondering if sometime, maybe he shared his password? Maybe forgot? If he says no, I believe him. It's just, the guy joined 18 of those games. It wasn't an accidental whoops, 3 or 4 games. He kept joining them. While looking thru Hannibal games, no where recently did i see a string of games where he played so many 1 vs 1 freestyle manual games like he joined yesterday. I just wanted to pose the question to rbelgrod. Is there anyway this Hannibal could have accessed your account?
Last edited by pearljamrox2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 am

na he was in playing games v commander while commander was still present online. the 1 v 1 games he more than likely seen commander was dumping so abused that the multis will deal with that more than likely after they deal with this bit. also hanibal is playing from croatia who ever done this was usa.
Captain eddie2

Postby nagerous on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 am

eddie2 wrote:na he was in playing games v commander while commander was still present online. the 1 v 1 games he more than likely seen commander was dumping so abused that the multis will deal with that more than likely after they deal with this bit. also hanibal is playing from croatia who ever done this was usa.

He could've logged in via a proxy.
Captain nagerous

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 am

nagerous wrote:
eddie2 wrote:na he was in playing games v commander while commander was still present online. the 1 v 1 games he more than likely seen commander was dumping so abused that the multis will deal with that more than likely after they deal with this bit. also hanibal is playing from croatia who ever done this was usa.

He could've logged in via a proxy.

and the fact he didnt join games till later on after it was known he was dumping. which he would of found out in live chat were it was being discussed. also he was online at the same time as commander it seems a bit 2 much.
Captain eddie2

Postby OzBloke on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 am

eddie2 wrote:well from what i remember also pascalle has ozbloke as there sitter oz is in oz and pascalle is netherland commanders account was showing usa. also pascalle and oz are both in training for a place in thota so i think that rules them out. and i dont really think rbel would do such a thing.

Wow, how did I get brought into this? :-s

Since I did, I'll make it clear that although Pascalleke is my usual sitter, I do not in fact have his password and I'm fairly sure I haven't ever sat his account regardless, since my time is often limited and he's generally available around the clock to assist if required. Pascalleke has always been a fantastic sitter, and is of the highest caliber, so it's not reasonable to assume he has anything to do with this, along with the obvious country tags.

Also, my experience with Commander has shown me he is a player of integrity, and passionate about his representation on this site. It's unimaginable to think it's deliberate that this has occurred.

I hope this all comes to a conclusion soon, so the critics can stop trying to ruin good players reputations who have proven their character as trustworthy. Also, I hope the culprit is made an example of, and that Hannibal 19 is penalized for his obvious abuse of the situation.

Oz.
Major OzBloke

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 am

Long playing history between rbelgrod & Hannibal. And yes....a lot of wall posts.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby keyborn on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 am

Okay...I am starting to get frustrated with a few of you here, especially eddie. I click into this thread hoping that maybe some of you have posted new evidence that would help the mods in their investigation, but instead, all I am reading is speculation which I believe just hinders them with mountains of crap to wade through. Please let the mods do their job and quit with the speculations...
Brigadier keyborn

Postby morff69 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:54 am

keyborn wrote:Okay...I am starting to get frustrated with a few of you here, especially eddie. I click into this thread hoping that maybe some of you have posted new evidence that would help the mods in their investigation, but instead, all I am reading is speculation which I believe just hinders them with mountains of crap to wade through. Please let the mods do their job and quit with the speculations...

eddie has opinions on everything and I mean everything.
Corporal 1st Class morff69

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:09 am

There is a user called BlueBell who joined the site just 9 days ago. He/she keeps revisiting this thread whenever there is a new post (odd for a newbie). This user's flag appears as 'Anonymous Proxy'. Suspicious much?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby morff69 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:There is a user called BlueBell who joined the site just 9 days ago. He/she keeps revisiting this thread whenever there is a new post (odd for a newbie). This user's flag appears as 'Anonymous Proxy'. Suspicious much?

I saw that m8. Stinks :-)
Corporal 1st Class morff69

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:16 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:There is a user called BlueBell who joined the site just 9 days ago. He/she keeps revisiting this thread whenever there is a new post (odd for a newbie). This user's flag appears as 'Anonymous Proxy'. Suspicious much?

yeah, just noticed this after the last post and am going to go watch after i make this post. way too suspicious and makes this entire point dump seem very calculated... but i won't speculate on this for obvious reasons...-the black jesus
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby pascalleke on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:38 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:My own take on this:

5. When I posted on Hannibal 19's wall "You must be really proud to win all those games against an absent player" (since deleted by him) I got the reply "Why not, free points". That's really bad form and surely warrants some action.

6. Taking Master Chief's statement that his p/w is only in his and his father's hands we can rule out anyone accessing his account and obtaining Comm's p/w. With the other two guys I wonder if they remember when they logged into their own accounts whether Comm's PM was being read by them for the first time (i.e. Inbox still showed mail waiting)? And do either of them have any sitters that they've needed to cover for them since Comm's PM was sent?

5.Totally agree on that !
6.Just few notes wich i hope they help the crew sort this out faster ;
i have 3 sitters : dragon dor ( france ) for my normal games , and master fenrir and danryan for the clan games ā€¦last few months i hardly needed sitting so i would be surprised they were on my acc.
I had not logged in commanders account , for a few reasons , i know that thota dont like that so i was also surprised commander asked me( us ) , 2nd because he was still capable to do his own turns and not yet left on his short trip and 3rd i would only log in wenn i saw games wich where on the last hr or so and thotas missing them also ( also because of the thota rule )
OzBloke wrote:
eddie2 wrote:well from what i remember also pascalle has ozbloke as there sitter oz is in oz and pascalle is netherland commanders account was showing usa. also pascalle and oz are both in training for a place in thota so i think that rules them out. and i dont really think rbel would do such a thing.

Wow, how did I get brought into this? :-s

Since I did, I'll make it clear that although Pascalleke is my usual sitter, I do not in fact have his password and I'm fairly sure I haven't ever sat his account regardless, since my time is often limited and he's generally available around the clock to assist if required. Pascalleke has always been a fantastic sitter, and is of the highest caliber, so it's not reasonable to assume he has anything to do with this, along with the obvious country tags.

Also, my experience with Commander has shown me he is a player of integrity, and passionate about his representation on this site. It's unimaginable to think it's deliberate that this has occurred.

I hope this all comes to a conclusion soon, so the critics can stop trying to ruin good players reputations who have proven their character as trustworthy. Also, I hope the culprit is made an example of, and that Hannibal 19 is penalized for his obvious abuse of the situation.

Oz.

Thanks ozbloke u make me shy :oops: but ur total right on commander ...it was just trying to be good and not to bother the thotas to much ...not very smart but it was intented with a warm heart O:)
Sergeant pascalleke

Postby jefjef on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:43 am

Extremely strange that bluebell was immediately added by General Brock II to the 1st Reg Foot Gaurds clan and is participating in a clan war Feudal game...
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby nagerous on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 am

jefjef wrote:Extremely strange that bluebell was immediately added by General Brock II to the 1st Reg Foot Gaurds clan.......

Same clan that ArmySpeeder was in.

Probably worth a separate C+A.
Captain nagerous

Postby Evil Semp on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:59 am

nagerous wrote:
jefjef wrote:Extremely strange that bluebell was immediately added by General Brock II to the 1st Reg Foot Gaurds clan.......

Same clan that ArmySpeeder was in.

Probably worth a separate C+A.

Lets please keep it on topic.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby tdans on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 am

wooow this is totally bollocks, hope you figure out whats going on.... Its highly likely that someone logged in to someones account and took the pass... that would be the most likely scenario....
Lieutenant tdans

Postby khazalid on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:34 am

also:

name - Blue Bell. Not quite as fetching as the last.

by General Brock II
on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 pm [wall]
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Mageplunka69 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:21 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:First a disclaimer. I team with rbelgrod sometimes, we actually have a trips game going right now. As far as non-clan members go, I definitely consider him a friend more than a foe. I am certainly not accusing him of any wrong doing.

I did notice, while looking at Hannibal 19's wall, the sheer number of times rbelgrod has posted on it. This could very well just be a coincidence. I looked over the last 2 or 3 pages of Hannibal's games, and he plays mostly ass doodle, or seq 1 vs 1. When i did see team games, i didn't notice any with rbelgrod. I'm just wondering if sometime, maybe he shared his password? Maybe forgot? If he says no, I believe him. It's just, the guy joined 18 of those games. It wasn't an accidental whoops, 3 or 4 games. He kept joining them. While looking thru Hannibal games, no where recently did i see a string of games where he played so many 1 vs 1 freestyle manual games like he joined yesterday. I just wanted to pose the question to rbelgrod. Is there anyway this Hannibal could have accessed your account?

I once again will state that there are only 2 people who have my password, Pascal, and mageplunka { yes i know mage} but since mage has been away for about a month, and not even covering his games, or the desire or time to play due to the change in his lifestyle, then i absolutely know it is not from my end.....i never got onto coms site, and if i saw that he would have been close in time, i know divided, byr, whiskey, osu, and numerous other friends i have in thota would have covered on a last call pm from me....only and only if it was minutes left, would i have covered his games, and only my games with him
As far as Hannible and doodles , and postings on his wall...woopdee fuckin do, i foed so many noobs while i was medal hunting, there were only a few left to play who made it fun and played it like a doodle person would, give me a break everyone...what about all the ones i posted on eagleones, and icecarver walls as well....is this a crime> ?.
I had enough of this crap, and this is what makes this site suck, the same damn people who have nothing to say about something...a man, who is my friend, who has mentored me and played numerous games together in, has been hacked, and all we hear is the same players crying, and throwing darts somewhere else....give the guy a break already...and let the people who you call mods , find out who did it, and slap them on the wrist like some others have had recently, hopefully they are banned, like they should be
I had enough crap with mages shit, and getting reset myself, yes, this is when people were actually reset for doing something wrong and im glad he may be leaving this site as well....i cannot afford my name drug into something that i am not involved in, and i steer clear of cheaters and foe them....so grow the hell up and act like men, not damn babies

Postby Mageplunka69 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Long playing history between rbelgrod & Hannibal. And yes....a lot of wall posts.

and to get the record straight, i played 452 results on 5 pages:with hannible in my 20674 games played, i wonder how many i played with others....hmmmm

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports