Commander62890 [1 month ban]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby ljex on Fri May 06, 2011 5:49 pm

jefjef wrote:
ljex wrote:
jefjef wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
jefjef wrote:This does not qualify as REPEATEDLY posting. Now stop stirring stuff.

um... yes it does... this is more than once... this is a continuance of what he received part of his ban for. the counter does not reset, it continues to count... we all know this from the escalating punishment scale, CC never resets your infractions (unless you are a multi and buy back in)... so, i am not stirring the pot, commander is just still unable to follow the very rules that he was just punished for breaking...-the black jefjef


His ban was for him commandeering accounts and posting with them. I don't think he just used ljex's account to post that. I'm thinking it was ljex himself.

Now if ljex has repeatedly posted on behalf of Commander then perhaps you should gather the evidence and file a complaint.

and your -the black "everything under the sun" stuff could be considered baiting and trolling with a lot of evidence to support a complaint.

-the white jj


I have maybe posted 5 things for him tops over the last week...i wouldn't really qualify that as repeatedly considering the circumstances. Anyway commander sends me emails and i post them, it has nothing to do with him and any action taken against me by team cc for this is fine with me. Simply put me posting for him is better than him abusing others accounts so I offered to bridge the gap so to speak.


Well if that is true then yes that would be repeatedly posting for a banned user and YOU violated a minor infraction rule and it would be your baby. Warning or whatever due.

Owen and KS are trying to apply it towards commander for some reason.


It would be an official warning and that is fine with me if they choose to take that course of action
User avatar
Captain ljex
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am
Medals: 115
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (18) General Contribution (3)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Fri May 06, 2011 5:55 pm

jefjef wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:If the rule is repeated posting from an account then this rule has not been broken

He repeatedly posted while on the 6 month ban, therefore he got the NEW punishment, a one month ban

During that one month ban he only posted once... Therefore it is not a repeated offense. No breakage of rules here


Are you confused? Are you saying commander accessed ljex's account and posted that?

No I am not confused. I meant to say it was not repeated because ljex only posted once after the one month ban was established. My bad
User avatar
Corporal iamkoolerthanu
 
Posts: 4209
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: looking at my highest score: 2715, #170
Medals: 100
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 06, 2011 6:50 pm

iamkoolerthanu wrote:
jefjef wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:If the rule is repeated posting from an account then this rule has not been broken

He repeatedly posted while on the 6 month ban, therefore he got the NEW punishment, a one month ban

During that one month ban he only posted once... Therefore it is not a repeated offense. No breakage of rules here


Are you confused? Are you saying commander accessed ljex's account and posted that?

No I am not confused. I meant to say it was not repeated because ljex only posted once after the one month ban was established. My bad

no, it does not work that way... his count did not reset to zero... he is still breaking the same rules that you all claimed he was so above breaking... he is now a serial offender... period... learn the rules before you come in here and start making them up... it just makes you look really sad...-the black jesus
Image
DoomYoshi, "GD has no traffic because of venereal diseases like you."
User avatar
Captain owenshooter
 
Posts: 9256
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby ad10r3tr0 on Fri May 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Would you please shut the hell up Owen! Your little pestering of everybody is simply annoying, and quite frankly no one really cares what you have to say with your "black jesus" shit. The ban was given out, now just shut the f*ck up! My God, your like a little kid......


Mods, would you lock this and move it to closed. The punishment was already given out.
Cook ad10r3tr0
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 am
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby mc05025 on Fri May 06, 2011 9:33 pm

owenshooter wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:I think he is emailing ljex and ljex is just quoting the emails. If we are not allowed to quote our emails here, well I think that would be pretty dumb

you are not permitted to post for a banned member. it is not silly, it is the RULES.


I hope that this is not true. It is basic rules of democracy. Saying your opinion or others opinion if you agree with them can not be against the rules.
User avatar
Colonel mc05025
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Medals: 33
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri May 06, 2011 11:43 pm

no, it does not work that way... his count did not reset to zero... he is still breaking the same rules that you all claimed he was so above breaking... he is now a serial offender... period... learn the rules before you come in here and start making them up... it just makes you look really sad


Sorry Owen but you are way off the mark in this regard.

Firstly it was not Commander that made the post, it was ljex. Therefore how is Commander still breaking the same rules?

Secondly ljex used to post statements made by Commander prior to him receiving a ban. This does not contravene any rule and was even suggested as a good means for Commander to express/explain/defend himself without having to use third party accounts.

Lastly there has been only one post by Commander's hand that has been made since the ban - a fairly decent post at that which has accepted the ruling and drew a line under the whole sorry affair - therefore there has been no instance of repeatedly posting from a banned user, thus ljex is also absolved of any wrongdoing.

I've always held your posts and opinions in high regard, but in this instance you're wrong and your words come across as both petty and needlessly antagonistic. Just let it die - the guy has accepted his fate and said his peace.
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby ljex on Fri May 06, 2011 11:48 pm

owenshooter wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:
jefjef wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:If the rule is repeated posting from an account then this rule has not been broken

He repeatedly posted while on the 6 month ban, therefore he got the NEW punishment, a one month ban

During that one month ban he only posted once... Therefore it is not a repeated offense. No breakage of rules here


Are you confused? Are you saying commander accessed ljex's account and posted that?

No I am not confused. I meant to say it was not repeated because ljex only posted once after the one month ban was established. My bad

no, it does not work that way... his count did not reset to zero... he is still breaking the same rules that you all claimed he was so above breaking... he is now a serial offender... period... learn the rules before you come in here and start making them up... it just makes you look really sad...-the black jesus
:roll: :roll: maybe you should listen to your own advice and learn the rules before you start making shit up...if anyone is going to be punished it is me for posting on his behalf not him as he doesn't even know my password.
User avatar
Captain ljex
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am
Medals: 115
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (18) General Contribution (3)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby trapyoung on Sat May 07, 2011 7:38 am

king sam wrote:I agree with owen here jeff, part of the escalation that got him the 1 month ban was his ill regard for the rules as per posting for banned users. Granted he didnt post this, but its obvious the intent of communication from him to the site/community while banned from doing so is a rule that he feels he is not obliged to follow. And Im quite surprised and disappointed that this was violated yet again not even 24 hours after the explanation for the sentence he would be required to serve hit the street.

king achilles wrote:Pimphawks70 and Master Chief have received their first Minor Infraction for letting their account be repeatedly used for Posting for Vacationed Users.
Commander62890, for posting repeatedly and interacting with the community under different accounts, will also be charged for account sitting abuse as a major infraction.
Therefore, Commander62890 has committed two Major Infractions: Account Sitting Abuse and Point Dumping. His 1st and 2nd Major Infractions result in a one month website vacation for Commander62890.


I mean Im no C&A Mod/ Multi Hunter (you like how I threw that in there), but it seems like he didnt get the point about the sites rules.

? Im just saying owen has a point, even with it being a message relayed from a friend, point is valid.

the white, slightly tan from the Bahrain sun recently retired hunter KS


Are you fucking kidding me? It wasn't posting for vacationed users, it was letting him log in and post on their account. You yelled at him and those guys for letting him log in himself and check, which he admitted to doing by saying "Commander here, [blah blah blah]" but the rest of the stuff has been presented as ljex or MC relaying emails from C. And in that time, there's been no indication that THAT was improper.

For f*ck's sake, you sent me a pm KS asking me to get certain game numbers from him to help investigate. Although I didn't post them in a public thread, that still was communication from him to the site through me. Christ sake how much incon-fucking-sistentcy is going to run rampant here before someone with a half a brain locks the thread and lets the kid serve his god damn punishment?

Maybe I should just stir up some shit and open up another complaint about you KS, looks like enough evidence that Fireside Poet could bust you again for poor grammar.
Colonel trapyoung
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:25 pm
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby king sam on Sat May 07, 2011 1:56 pm

lol.. trapyoung pull your panties out of the wad you have them in, and feel free to report me for whatever you think is right, just be careful not to get in trouble for making a spurious claim. Heaven forbid you get a vacation for violating the rules, wouldn't want another 20 page thread about how your not guilty cause your a good guy.

Rules are simple and its obvious your having a hard time understanding them.

If you receive a vacation from the site, then that means you receive a vacation from the site. Not "hey let me access your account so I can clarify something". Not "hey post this in the forums for me so my voice can be heard". It means you are on vacation from the site period.

The main offenders that were either posting for him, or letting him access his account during his temp ban while the investigation was going on were dealt with according to the guidelines of posting for a vacationed member and as per their past infractions. The fact that others were posting for him was indicated that it was improper. Check the community guidelines & the KA statement that talked about the punishment on this case if you still aren't following.

Commander's escalation (2nd infraction on him out of this case) which resulted to the one month ban was "for posting repeatedly and interacting with the community under different accounts".

I never once said that ljex posting for him means commander is yet guilty of something else, cause we all know how swell of a guy he is. If it implied that in my statement earlier then it was a simple perception error. I said I agree with owen, that posting for a member that is vacationed is against the rules, and I cant believe after this has been discussed over and over that it is still occurring. Now even though ljex is at fault you gotta shift some of that blame on commander, as if you read the PM from him its obvious he is trying to "interact with the community while he is vacationed."

My PM conversation with you was a mod/community convo in which you were trying to bring light evidence to help clear him. One of the downfalls of the temp ban system that is in place IMO is that the member cant freely defend himself in any way but an E-Ticket. Dig around I am on record several places saying that. Since you had an open flow of comms with him I asked you to get the data for me so I could once again look at it from what he was saying transpired. I dont see how you cant see that difference.

As far as I see it, and I think any normal person that can rationalize a situation, there has been no incon-fucking-sistency (funny to play the grammar police and misspell a word) in this case. Everything was done by the book regardless of the public outcry. Just cause you cant get it, or cant look past what you think cause of your jaded view on it doesnt make it wrong and you right.

Rules are simple. Rules were broken. Punishments were handled as per the guidelines. Decision on ruling was made to the public. Rules for posting for a vacation member were yet violated again. Owen brought it up, had a valid point and the lemmings cried wolf yet again.

Is ljex to blame for posting for a vacationed user? Yes
If someone wants something done about it will they most likely have to open a claim or contact a mod? Yes
Is it enough to warrant punishment? ? up to a mod to decide, either way owen's point is valid
Should this thread be locked? Most Def, decision has been made, time to move on
Do I really care one way or the other about ljex posting for him? Not in the slightest, just wasnt going to see another member who brought up a valid point be bashed on how his perception of it was wrong cause the commander he is a good guy mafia say it aint so.

KS
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class king sam
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:18 am
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Owen brought it up, had a valid point


No he didn't. Owen's point was "he is still breaking the same rules that you all claimed he was so above breaking... he is now a serial offender" which is not true. Since his ban Commander hasn't broken any rules - FACT. Since Commander's ban ljex has not repeatedly posted on behalf of a vacationed user - FACT.

Why don't you just let it settle instead of writing all that diatribe and using terms such as "the lemmings cried wolf yet again". You want to take a chill pill mate, oh and get your facts straight.
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 07, 2011 2:23 pm

king sam wrote:lol.. trapyoung pull your panties out of the wad you have them in, and feel free to report me for whatever you think is right, just be careful not to get in trouble for making a spurious claim. Heaven forbid you get a vacation for violating the rules, wouldn't want another 20 page thread about how your not guilty cause your a good guy.

Rules are simple and its obvious your having a hard time understanding them.

If you receive a vacation from the site, then that means you receive a vacation from the site. Not "hey let me access your account so I can clarify something". Not "hey post this in the forums for me so my voice can be heard". It means you are on vacation from the site period.

The main offenders that were either posting for him, or letting him access his account during his temp ban while the investigation was going on were dealt with according to the guidelines of posting for a vacationed member and as per their past infractions. The fact that others were posting for him was indicated that it was improper. Check the community guidelines & the KA statement that talked about the punishment on this case if you still aren't following.

Commander's escalation (2nd infraction on him out of this case) which resulted to the one month ban was "for posting repeatedly and interacting with the community under different accounts".

I never once said that ljex posting for him means commander is yet guilty of something else, cause we all know how swell of a guy he is. If it implied that in my statement earlier then it was a simple perception error. I said I agree with owen, that posting for a member that is vacationed is against the rules, and I cant believe after this has been discussed over and over that it is still occurring. Now even though ljex is at fault you gotta shift some of that blame on commander, as if you read the PM from him its obvious he is trying to "interact with the community while he is vacationed."

My PM conversation with you was a mod/community convo in which you were trying to bring light evidence to help clear him. One of the downfalls of the temp ban system that is in place IMO is that the member cant freely defend himself in any way but an E-Ticket. Dig around I am on record several places saying that. Since you had an open flow of comms with him I asked you to get the data for me so I could once again look at it from what he was saying transpired. I dont see how you cant see that difference.

As far as I see it, and I think any normal person that can rationalize a situation, there has been no incon-fucking-sistency (funny to play the grammar police and misspell a word) in this case. Everything was done by the book regardless of the public outcry. Just cause you cant get it, or cant look past what you think cause of your jaded view on it doesnt make it wrong and you right.

Rules are simple. Rules were broken. Punishments were handled as per the guidelines. Decision on ruling was made to the public. Rules for posting for a vacation member were yet violated again. Owen brought it up, had a valid point and the lemmings cried wolf yet again.

Is ljex to blame for posting for a vacationed user? Yes
If someone wants something done about it will they most likely have to open a claim or contact a mod? Yes
Is it enough to warrant punishment? ? up to a mod to decide, either way owen's point is valid
Should this thread be locked? Most Def, decision has been made, time to move on
Do I really care one way or the other about ljex posting for him? Not in the slightest, just wasnt going to see another member who brought up a valid point be bashed on how his perception of it was wrong cause the commander he is a good guy mafia say it aint so.

KS


record
Image
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
User avatar
General Chariot of Fire
 
Posts: 3116
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 am
Location: Hong Kong
Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (26)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby nippersean on Sat May 07, 2011 2:39 pm

I've read the whole thread, but to clarify - Comm didn't point dump then?
Well who did? Have the multi-hunters tracked it down to which PC it came from?
Colonel nippersean
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:47 am
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby king sam on Sat May 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:
Owen brought it up, had a valid point

No he didn't. Owen's point was "he is still breaking the same rules that you all claimed he was so above breaking... he is now a serial offender" which is not true. Since his ban Commander hasn't broken any rules - FACT. Since Commander's ban ljex has not repeatedly posted on behalf of a vacationed user - FACT.
Why don't you just let it settle instead of writing all that diatribe and using terms such as "the lemmings cried wolf yet again". You want to take a chill pill mate, oh and get your facts straight.

Seriously? Seriously? Do you read or comprehend before you post or just post?

The above statement that I quoted you saying "for the record" was made by owen after I said I agreed that he had a point. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

My original response that I said I agreed that owen had a point, and redressed in my last post was this:

owenshooter wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:I think he is emailing ljex and ljex is just quoting the emails. If we are not allowed to quote our emails here, well I think that would be pretty dumb

you are not permitted to post for a banned member. it is not silly, it is the RULES. however, we are all learning that commander doesn't really adhere to the rules, even when they are placed right in front of him and spelled out. this is just daft... wow...-the black penn & teller

king sam wrote:I agree with owen here jeff, part of the escalation that got him the 1 month ban was his ill regard for the rules as per posting for banned users. Granted he didnt post this, but its obvious the intent of communication from him to the site/community while banned from doing so is a rule that he feels he is not obliged to follow.
king achilles wrote:Pimphawks70 and Master Chief have received their first Minor Infraction for letting their account be repeatedly used for Posting for Vacationed Users.
Commander62890, for posting repeatedly and interacting with the community under different accounts, will also be charged for account sitting abuse as a major infraction.
Therefore, Commander62890 has committed two Major Infractions: Account Sitting Abuse and Point Dumping. His 1st and 2nd Major Infractions result in a one month website vacation for Commander62890.


Owens point that I agreed with is that you cant post for a banned member. Its the rules, get your facts straight.

KS

edit: underlined the parts for you since you have a hard time following
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class king sam
 
Posts: 2346
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:18 am
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby Evil Semp on Sat May 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Enough said.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 7177
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (12)

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login