Commander62890 [1 month ban]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Commander62890

Postby Bones2484 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Big Yuma Ripper wrote:No eddie....passwords can be guessed, figured out and hacked.... :roll:

Considering this happened the moment he goes away and gives his password to a bunch of people, I really doubt this is an instance of someone "guessing" his password.
Major Bones2484

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Postby pascalleke on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
Big Yuma Ripper wrote:No eddie....passwords can be guessed, figured out and hacked.... :roll:

Considering this happened the moment he goes away and gives his password to a bunch of people, I really doubt this is an instance of someone "guessing" his password.

3 is a bunch ? wow and 4 is a crowd ? :lol:

lets all wait till the abuse and cheat crew come with some answers instead of this witchhunt and wild goose chase ?
Major pascalleke
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8) Training Achievement (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Bones2484 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:55 pm

pascalleke wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:

lets all wait till the abuse and cheat crew come with some answers instead of this witchhunt and wild goose chase ?

Plus whoever in THOTA he gave it to like has already been mentioned?

I really don't see a witchhunt and wild goose chase going on. Calm down.
Major Bones2484

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Postby drunkmonkey on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:56 pm

pascalleke wrote:lets all wait till the abuse and cheat crew come with some answers instead of this witchhunt and wild goose chase ?

First time in C&A?
Major drunkmonkey

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (10)

Postby nagerous on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
pascalleke wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:

Plus whoever in THOTA he gave it to like has already been mentioned?

I really don't see a witchhunt and wild goose chase going on. Calm down.

WHOA! Enough of the accusations! ;)

Out of interest, did you say commander posted his password directly in the THOTA usergroup as well as PMing it to a few players, because if so it could have been anyone who has access to someones password in THOTA.
Captain nagerous

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Postby Bones2484 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:09 pm

nagerous wrote:Out of interest, did you say commander posted his password directly in the THOTA usergroup as well as PMing it to a few players, because if so it could have been anyone who has access to someones password in THOTA.

No, I believe Jackal said that he asked for help in the THOTA forum but did not attach a password to the message. So he probably passed it on to THOTA members who offered to help in a private message.

I'm sure Jackal or Yuma could fill in the gaps in my knowledge on the THOTA forum happenings, though.
Major Bones2484

Postby Chewie1 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
nagerous wrote:Out of interest, did you say commander posted his password directly in the THOTA usergroup as well as PMing it to a few players, because if so it could have been anyone who has access to someones password in THOTA.

No, I believe Jackal said that he asked for help in the THOTA forum but did not attach a password to the message. So he probably passed it on to THOTA members who offered to help in a private message.

I'm sure Jackal or Yuma could fill in the gaps in my knowledge on the THOTA forum happenings, though.

In our clan we have a strict rule that only clan mates can account sit.(due to some hacking that went on before i was a clan member into the clan ny a non clan member who sat for a clan member :o )
So I'm guessing that Thota members only can view their forum?
Major Chewie1

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby Big Yuma Ripper on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Bones2484 wrote:

My point was that there are other ways passwords can be had.....never said that DID happen
Colonel Big Yuma Ripper

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby Big Yuma Ripper on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Bones2484 wrote:

It was exactly like Jackal posted, he asked for help but left no password in the forums...
Colonel Big Yuma Ripper

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby Master Chief on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:
pascalleke wrote:lets all wait till the abuse and cheat crew come with some answers instead of this witchhunt and wild goose chase ?

First time in C&A?

First time using his big boy English words. :)
Highest place: 11th in 2006
Highest score: 2866 in 2011
Highest rank: Colonel in 2006

Major Master Chief

Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (11)

Postby Evil Semp on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Enough is enough. No more finger pointing, no more it couldn't have been from my account. Next one who posts without adding something pertinent to this thread will get a warning or what ever is the next step according to their history.

Commander62890 you filed a e-ticket there is no reason to use the account of someone else to post in the forum.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1)
General Contribution (11)

Postby jackal31 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
Darwins_Bane wrote:I have a screenshot of him online, i can post it if needed after I'm done my exam.

I never understood why people think that posting a screenshot of someone online would actually do anything? It provides no evidence that the hunters can use to figure out WHO is online for the player.

Regardless, you can see the last time he was online merely by looking at his profile and accomplish the same thing as a screenshot: Commander62890. Which just happens to be right now.

the only reason I posted I dont have the shot, and that it just happened 2 minutes ago (at that time), is because my post would have a time stamp, so they can look for the IP in comparison to that mark.

Also, I apologize for shooting from the hip on the accusations, but the 3 of you (MC, Rbel, and Pasc) are not in THOTA and Comm didnt leave the pw in the post in the THOTA thread. I understand it is possible that another person, in some way, may have done this dasterdly deed.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Brigadier jackal31

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:08 pm

jackal31 wrote:
Bones2484 wrote:
Darwins_Bane wrote:I have a screenshot of him online, i can post it if needed after I'm done my exam.

I never understood why people think that posting a screenshot of someone online would actually do anything? It provides no evidence that the hunters can use to figure out WHO is online for the player.

Regardless, you can see the last time he was online merely by looking at his profile and accomplish the same thing as a screenshot: Commander62890. Which just happens to be right now.

the only reason I posted I dont have the shot, and that it just happened 2 minutes ago (at that time), is because my post would have a time stamp, so they can look for the IP in comparison to that mark.

Also, I apologize for shooting from the hip on the accusations, but the 3 of you (MC, Rbel, and Pasc) are not in THOTA and Comm didnt leave the pw in the post in the THOTA thread. I understand it is possible that another person, in some way, may have done this dasterdly deed.

I understand as well, sorry to post again, but i accept ur apology......they will find out who it is, and i hope they fry em...commander is a great guy and does not deserve this shit
Major Mageplunka69

Medals: 85
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby sonicsteve on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:02 am

If the hunters catch someone for this, can Commander be given a point reset (UPWARDS) to his score immediately before the hacking incident?
Major sonicsteve

Location: within walking distance of the sea, waiting for global warming so I can jump in.
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (4)

Postby pimphawks70 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:15 am

sonicsteve wrote:If the hunters catch someone for this, can Commander be given a point reset (UPWARDS) to his score immediately before the hacking incident?

Probably not. And, to be honest, I don't care about this at all.

All I care about now is being restored as soon as possible, because I (or my THOTA sitters, since I'm going away today) cannot post in game chat. This is hurting my teammates, and they shouldn't have to suffer for this. Not cool.

Evil Semp, I hope you can be lenient with me. It appears the E-Ticket will take longer than I expected to work itself out.

See you all on Sunday.
Brigadier pimphawks70

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 am

pimphawks70 wrote:
sonicsteve wrote:If the hunters catch someone for this, can Commander be given a point reset (UPWARDS) to his score immediately before the hacking incident?

Probably not. And, to be honest, I don't care about this at all.

All I care about now is being restored as soon as possible, because I (or my THOTA sitters, since I'm going away today) cannot post in game chat. This is hurting my teammates, and they shouldn't have to suffer for this. Not cool.

Evil Semp, I hope you can be lenient with me. It appears the E-Ticket will take longer than I expected to work itself out.

See you all on Sunday.

you really are not doing yourself any favours are you commander. just off the record your sitters could of pmed the team with what was happening.

AT present what you are doing is abusing another members account you are not allowed to post in the forums with this evil semp has already told you to stop.
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby Mageplunka69 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:27 am

eddie. give it a break dude, the guy was hacked and has no other way to post his thoughts. i think he is being real calm over the situation
Major Mageplunka69

Medals: 85
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 am

rbelgrod wrote:eddie. give it a break dude, the guy was hacked and has no other way to post his thoughts. i think he is being real calm over the situation

rebel i am just saying to him evil told him to stop and he posts again i understand he is pissed at this but he will be even more pissed if he gets warning or worse for using pimps account. he has said that he has a members phone no so he can relay through that player what he has to say. keeping himself out of trouble ie not using another players account.

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby jackal31 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 am

Just for the record, I was just on Comm's account taking two turns ( I can get the game numbers if needed), and was not able to post it in gamechat.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Brigadier jackal31

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 am

My own take on this:

1. Any notion of it being a case of accidentally staying logged-in whilst on a public PC and someone thereafter abusing the account is highly unlikely. Whilst the 'staying logged-in' part is feasible, the chance of a member of the public sitting at a PC and knowing how to create games on Conquer Club and knowing how to come and look at the C&A forum thread to see the results of his/her handiwork is highly improbable.

2. Giving out a password to non-clan members who themselves have sitters - unknown to you - with access to their account (and mailbox) is simply courting disaster. Commander is a smart chap and an extremely nice guy, but sending out that PM was incredibly naive and risky. I would go mental if anyone in TOFU ever gave his password to a third party.

3. To the best of my knowledge THOTA have their own off-site forum where anything of a confidential nature is discussed, so it's unlikely anyone with access to the THOTA forum on this server would find anything such as passwords or penis length.

4. The time of the abuse (just after 9am) is indicative of someone who may be at a work PC, though perhaps not at his own workstation.

5. When I posted on Hannibal 19's wall "You must be really proud to win all those games against an absent player" (since deleted by him) I got the reply "Why not, free points". That's really bad form and surely warrants some action.

6. Taking Master Chief's statement that his p/w is only in his and his father's hands we can rule out anyone accessing his account and obtaining Comm's p/w. With the other two guys I wonder if they remember when they logged into their own accounts whether Comm's PM was being read by them for the first time (i.e. Inbox still showed mail waiting)? And do either of them have any sitters that they've needed to cover for them since Comm's PM was sent?

Hopefully there are IP records that can determine the source of this abuse. Unfortunately there's every likelihood it will be from an unknown address that doesn't tally with any user on this site, however with a tool such as IP Tracker it is possible to determine the location. Hopefully once a town or city is pinpointed it will become easier to identify the culprit.

This is a really heinous thing to have done. It's also unfortunate it involves another THOTA member at the same time one of their own is under scrutiny.

Hopefully the investigators have all the necessary logs and tools at their disposal.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
General Chariot of Fire

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (25)

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:56 am

well from what i remember also pascalle has ozbloke as there sitter oz is in oz and pascalle is netherland commanders account was showing usa. also pascalle and oz are both in training for a place in thota so i think that rules them out. and i dont really think rbel would do such a thing.

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:39 am

First a disclaimer. I team with rbelgrod sometimes, we actually have a trips game going right now. As far as non-clan members go, I definitely consider him a friend more than a foe. I am certainly not accusing him of any wrong doing.

I did notice, while looking at Hannibal 19's wall, the sheer number of times rbelgrod has posted on it. This could very well just be a coincidence. I looked over the last 2 or 3 pages of Hannibal's games, and he plays mostly ass doodle, or seq 1 vs 1. When i did see team games, i didn't notice any with rbelgrod. I'm just wondering if sometime, maybe he shared his password? Maybe forgot? If he says no, I believe him. It's just, the guy joined 18 of those games. It wasn't an accidental whoops, 3 or 4 games. He kept joining them. While looking thru Hannibal games, no where recently did i see a string of games where he played so many 1 vs 1 freestyle manual games like he joined yesterday. I just wanted to pose the question to rbelgrod. Is there anyway this Hannibal could have accessed your account?
Last edited by pearljamrox2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier pearljamrox2

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (4)
Clan Achievement (9)

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 am

na he was in playing games v commander while commander was still present online. the 1 v 1 games he more than likely seen commander was dumping so abused that the multis will deal with that more than likely after they deal with this bit. also hanibal is playing from croatia who ever done this was usa.

Postby nagerous on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 am

eddie2 wrote:na he was in playing games v commander while commander was still present online. the 1 v 1 games he more than likely seen commander was dumping so abused that the multis will deal with that more than likely after they deal with this bit. also hanibal is playing from croatia who ever done this was usa.

He could've logged in via a proxy.
Captain nagerous

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Postby eddie2 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 am

nagerous wrote:
eddie2 wrote:na he was in playing games v commander while commander was still present online. the 1 v 1 games he more than likely seen commander was dumping so abused that the multis will deal with that more than likely after they deal with this bit. also hanibal is playing from croatia who ever done this was usa.

He could've logged in via a proxy.

and the fact he didnt join games till later on after it was known he was dumping. which he would of found out in live chat were it was being discussed. also he was online at the same time as commander it seems a bit 2 much.

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports