leonard_hall[busted]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby IR1SH ACE on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 am

D00MandD3A7H wrote:All of this seems very fishy. How are all of these players consistent with winning huge points? AT BELOW 500 GAMES?


have to agree with you this is all very odd...but it seems like it does not matter what you do around here as long as you pay for premium again....
Image
User avatar
Major IR1SH ACE
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:22 pm
Location: The Pale, Ireland
Medals: 54
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:53 am

IR1SH ACE wrote:
D00MandD3A7H wrote:All of this seems very fishy. How are all of these players consistent with winning huge points? AT BELOW 500 GAMES?


have to agree with you this is all very odd...but it seems like it does not matter what you do around here as long as you pay for premium again....


Not gonna' lie. There is way more going on here than it seems... Multihunters will understand this...
User avatar
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby cookie0117 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:03 am

So your friends open accounts and played to help you win, as a joke....

hmmm, not a standard form of comedy. If my friends palyed a cruel joke on me, they would make me lose (and not just by getting caught).
User avatar
Major cookie0117
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby b00060 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
Kiron wrote:
D00MandD3A7H wrote:All of this seems very fishy. How are all of these players consistent with winning huge points? AT BELOW 500 GAMES?


Cause we're THAT good :D
Maybe....Maybe not.


How about NOT
User avatar
Captain b00060
 
Posts: 2131
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Washington D.C.
Medals: 154
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (4) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (25) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (14)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby D00MandD3A7H on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:27 pm

b00060 wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:
Kiron wrote:
D00MandD3A7H wrote:All of this seems very fishy. How are all of these players consistent with winning huge points? AT BELOW 500 GAMES?


Cause we're THAT good :D
Maybe....Maybe not.


How about NOT


How about "I have had Canadian bacon better than you guys."
Image
User avatar
Major D00MandD3A7H
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Launched from : Florida | Destination : UAC Headquarters on Mars
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: leonard_hall

Postby jiminski on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:51 am

Kiron wrote: .........However, the hunters should look into this (I have no clue how. Just curious, how does a hunter even trace these things?).


Hey Kiron, I think what the hunters do is wait until the accused says something along the lines of: "Oh by crikey! This is certainly suspicious and should definitely be looked into, incidentally, now we all know i'm as innocent as the next man" **fraternal wink** "how would one go about covering ones tracks.. if a person were not as innocent as i am... just for interest's sake!?"
Image
User avatar
Major jiminski
 
Posts: 5416
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:30 pm
Location: London
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby Criticalwinner on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:04 am

Kiron wrote:Sorry, for the entire mess. You guys can blame Xiangwang for that lol. He convinced two of our regular risk buddies (one is a housemate) to screw around with me (yeah, it turns out their account was leonard_hall and mcrcweb lol, I SERIOUSLY did not know) ever since I told Xiangwang I re-started conquerclub again. The entire house erupted in laughter when they found out I got busted. It was not very nice of them!


What a load of crap. You created accounts to help you win. You got busted and had to pay to get premium. Besides, who plays a prank on the other person to make them win? (No one)
User avatar
Sergeant Criticalwinner
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Middle Tennessee
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby nippersean on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Kiron / Xiangwang (or are you one and the same?)

Maybe it is time you posted all the people that play CC and also live in your house. Sometimes then they do, then they don't, then they do again! They seem to play in exactly the same style (even as noob freemiums after 5 1v1's - incredible!)

You seem to play in a lot of 8 player freestyle waterloo games (+others) together and have an incredible win %.

Only question I have - is it all one player? Or is it two.

Even so why are you (Kiron / Xiangwang) allowed to play in the same game as each other (or yourself?)

The other players (leonard_hall etc) have been busted as your multis - which is why they threw the game to you (two?)

I'm particularly interested in your question of what tools the multi-hunters use. Why would you want to know this?

You claim they have been taught to play "RISK"tm - the board game we all know and love. Please explain your method for teaching 8 player, waterloo, freestyle, diplomacy tactics playing RISK.
I've been playing with my son, he's pretty good 1v1 - knows the value of Australia in small player games (partic no spoils), and can play a decent sweep in large player esc games. Just don't think I could teach him 8 player foggy, freestyle, diplomacy, waterloo like you appear to.

So how?

Anyways - to get back to the point - your multis aside - are you and Xiangwang one and the same?

Nipp
Colonel nippersean
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:47 am
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby Kiron on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:07 am

nippersean wrote:Kiron / Xiangwang (or are you one and the same?)

Maybe it is time you posted all the people that play CC and also live in your house. Sometimes then they do, then they don't, then they do again! They seem to play in exactly the same style (even as noob freemiums after 5 1v1's - incredible!)

You seem to play in a lot of 8 player freestyle waterloo games (+others) together and have an incredible win %.

Only question I have - is it all one player? Or is it two.

Even so why are you (Kiron / Xiangwang) allowed to play in the same game as each other (or yourself?)

The other players (leonard_hall etc) have been busted as your multis - which is why they threw the game to you (two?)

I'm particularly interested in your question of what tools the multi-hunters use. Why would you want to know this?

You claim they have been taught to play "RISK"tm - the board game we all know and love. Please explain your method for teaching 8 player, waterloo, freestyle, diplomacy tactics playing RISK.
I've been playing with my son, he's pretty good 1v1 - knows the value of Australia in small player games (partic no spoils), and can play a decent sweep in large player esc games. Just don't think I could teach him 8 player foggy, freestyle, diplomacy, waterloo like you appear to.

So how?

Anyways - to get back to the point - your multis aside - are you and Xiangwang one and the same?

Nipp


Hi, here is a quick link to strat that you may find useful for freestyle. Xiangwang put a lot of energy in creating it.

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=117940&start=75
User avatar
Field Marshal Kiron
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby nippersean on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 pm

You put it together?? You didn't respond to any of my questions.

I all ready posted in that thread - question still remains - are you xiangwang? I was being oblique with my "ask Kiron" remark.

Obviously playing with multi's and being a multi yourself is a way to get to colonel in 100 games.

This isn't my point - please re-read my post and reply.

Nipp
Colonel nippersean
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:47 am
Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby Kiron on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:07 pm

nippersean wrote:You put it together?? You didn't respond to any of my questions.

I all ready posted in that thread - question still remains - are you xiangwang? I was being oblique with my "ask Kiron" remark.

Obviously playing with multi's and being a multi yourself is a way to get to colonel in 100 games.

This isn't my point - please re-read my post and reply.

Nipp


No, we are not the same person, but we are friends and have similar playing styles. It's been discussed already.
User avatar
Field Marshal Kiron
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby Evolution299 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 pm

What are you trying to get at Nippersean. A C&A report was filed, Kiron was cleared.

If you don't like the decision, try and file a new complaint. I'm guessing the same verdict.

My advise though...Get over it. ;)
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Evolution299
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 pm
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby GoranZ on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Evolution299 wrote:What are you trying to get at Nippersean. A C&A report was filed, Kiron was cleared.

If you don't like the decision, try and file a new complaint. I'm guessing the same verdict.

My advise though...Get over it. ;)


I'll help you, so you wont have to give advices to nippersean

Evil Semp wrote:leonard_hall has been busted with Kiron and mcrcweb.


Kiron wrote:No, we are not the same person, but we are friends and have similar playing styles. It's been discussed already.


Similar or Same? How many of you play on Kiron account, and how many on xiangwang?
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Thanks to whoever gifted me premium :)

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
User avatar
Brigadier GoranZ
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Enough. Locked
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login