Conquer Club

leonard_hall[busted]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: leonard_hall

Postby jiminski on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:51 am

Kiron wrote: .........However, the hunters should look into this (I have no clue how. Just curious, how does a hunter even trace these things?).

Hey Kiron, I think what the hunters do is wait until the accused says something along the lines of: "Oh by crikey! This is certainly suspicious and should definitely be looked into, incidentally, now we all know i'm as innocent as the next man" **fraternal wink** "how would one go about covering ones tracks.. if a person were not as innocent as i am... just for interest's sake!?"
Captain jiminski

Re: leonard_hall[busted]es

Postby Criticalwinner on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:04 am

Kiron wrote:Sorry, for the entire mess. You guys can blame Xiangwang for that lol. He convinced two of our regular risk buddies (one is a housemate) to screw around with me (yeah, it turns out their account was leonard_hall and mcrcweb lol, I SERIOUSLY did not know) ever since I told Xiangwang I re-started conquerclub again. The entire house erupted in laughter when they found out I got busted. It was not very nice of them!

What a load of crap. You created accounts to help you win. You got busted and had to pay to get premium. Besides, who plays a prank on the other person to make them win? (No one)
Sergeant 1st Class Criticalwinner

Postby nippersean on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Kiron / Xiangwang (or are you one and the same?)

Maybe it is time you posted all the people that play CC and also live in your house. Sometimes then they do, then they don't, then they do again! They seem to play in exactly the same style (even as noob freemiums after 5 1v1's - incredible!)

You seem to play in a lot of 8 player freestyle waterloo games (+others) together and have an incredible win %.

Only question I have - is it all one player? Or is it two.

Even so why are you (Kiron / Xiangwang) allowed to play in the same game as each other (or yourself?)

The other players (leonard_hall etc) have been busted as your multis - which is why they threw the game to you (two?)

I'm particularly interested in your question of what tools the multi-hunters use. Why would you want to know this?

You claim they have been taught to play "RISK"tm - the board game we all know and love. Please explain your method for teaching 8 player, waterloo, freestyle, diplomacy tactics playing RISK.
I've been playing with my son, he's pretty good 1v1 - knows the value of Australia in small player games (partic no spoils), and can play a decent sweep in large player esc games. Just don't think I could teach him 8 player foggy, freestyle, diplomacy, waterloo like you appear to.

So how?

Anyways - to get back to the point - your multis aside - are you and Xiangwang one and the same?

Nipp
Brigadier nippersean

Postby Kiron on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:07 am

nippersean wrote:Kiron / Xiangwang (or are you one and the same?)

Maybe it is time you posted all the people that play CC and also live in your house. Sometimes then they do, then they don't, then they do again! They seem to play in exactly the same style (even as noob freemiums after 5 1v1's - incredible!)

You seem to play in a lot of 8 player freestyle waterloo games (+others) together and have an incredible win %.

Only question I have - is it all one player? Or is it two.

Even so why are you (Kiron / Xiangwang) allowed to play in the same game as each other (or yourself?)

The other players (leonard_hall etc) have been busted as your multis - which is why they threw the game to you (two?)

I'm particularly interested in your question of what tools the multi-hunters use. Why would you want to know this?

You claim they have been taught to play "RISK"tm - the board game we all know and love. Please explain your method for teaching 8 player, waterloo, freestyle, diplomacy tactics playing RISK.
I've been playing with my son, he's pretty good 1v1 - knows the value of Australia in small player games (partic no spoils), and can play a decent sweep in large player esc games. Just don't think I could teach him 8 player foggy, freestyle, diplomacy, waterloo like you appear to.

So how?

Anyways - to get back to the point - your multis aside - are you and Xiangwang one and the same?

Nipp

Hi, here is a quick link to strat that you may find useful for freestyle. Xiangwang put a lot of energy in creating it.

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=117940&start=75
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby nippersean on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 pm

You put it together?? You didn't respond to any of my questions.

I all ready posted in that thread - question still remains - are you xiangwang? I was being oblique with my "ask Kiron" remark.

Obviously playing with multi's and being a multi yourself is a way to get to colonel in 100 games.

This isn't my point - please re-read my post and reply.

Nipp
Brigadier nippersean

Postby Kiron on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:07 pm

nippersean wrote:You put it together?? You didn't respond to any of my questions.

I all ready posted in that thread - question still remains - are you xiangwang? I was being oblique with my "ask Kiron" remark.

Obviously playing with multi's and being a multi yourself is a way to get to colonel in 100 games.

This isn't my point - please re-read my post and reply.

Nipp

No, we are not the same person, but we are friends and have similar playing styles. It's been discussed already.
Field Marshal Kiron

Postby Evolution299 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 pm

What are you trying to get at Nippersean. A C&A report was filed, Kiron was cleared.

If you don't like the decision, try and file a new complaint. I'm guessing the same verdict.

My advise though...Get over it. ;)
Sergeant 1st Class Evolution299

Postby GoranZ on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Evolution299 wrote:What are you trying to get at Nippersean. A C&A report was filed, Kiron was cleared.

If you don't like the decision, try and file a new complaint. I'm guessing the same verdict.

My advise though...Get over it. ;)

I'll help you, so you wont have to give advices to nippersean

Evil Semp wrote:leonard_hall has been busted with Kiron and mcrcweb.

Kiron wrote:No, we are not the same person, but we are friends and have similar playing styles. It's been discussed already.

Similar or Same? How many of you play on Kiron account, and how many on xiangwang?
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Enough. Locked
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports