Conquer Club

Chuck D - Abuse [Closed] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Chuck D - Abuse [Pending] DCR

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:32 am

celliottii wrote:Ok...It's the next morning and I've had a chance to calm down...let's just drop this whole thing.

It was two guys, playing a game, who BOTH decided to act like little boys with name-calling. I accept my end of the immaturity and take ownership of it.

No harm...no foul...let's move on...

well done... glad to see a cooler head prevailing... for better or worse there's a lot of shit-talking that goes on here... if you engage in it, be ready for the others to engage as well... :)
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Re: Chuck D - Abuse [Pending] DCR

Postby jltile1 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:34 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
celliottii wrote:Ok...It's the next morning and I've had a chance to calm down...let's just drop this whole thing.

It was two guys, playing a game, who BOTH decided to act like little boys with name-calling. I accept my end of the immaturity and take ownership of it.

No harm...no foul...let's move on...

well done... glad to see a cooler head prevailing... for better or worse there's a lot of shit-talking that goes on here... if you engage in it, be ready for the others to engage as well... :)

Nice maned up !
Major jltile1

Re: Chuck D - Abuse [Closed] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:35 am

Since the OP has asked it be closed, so it shall be.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby chuck D on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:35 pm

hey, late to my own roast... pls, pls.. carry on. anywho, based on the OP's complaint against me. i've really re-evaluated my entire life. i've made amends to everyone i've ever insulted, online or in person. i've started eating my veggies and using blinkers. i've stopped calling noobs "stupid bastards" if they are bonus monkeys in 8 player esc games (and even held my tongue when the said bonus monkeys turn into attack monkeys out of spite and embarrassment of being called out as inferior players). i will stop taking the bait of players w/ not enough skills and far too much anger. i will never again mix a new belgium fat tire six-pack w/ CC speed games on a weekend nite. awwww, wtf am i kidding (w=who)... i am chuck D. hear my roar. i got a 4.8 w/ 7000 games. i'm pretty sure i don't need to change anything. but the OP certainly could use some meditation and quiet time to figure out why he's suck an enormous <self edit> who probably <self edit... self edit> while also regularly <self edit.....>

but what i'll remember from this post is that some of the ol BPBs still got my back. wow... maybe i should contribute to the ol' clan somehow again... sometime... somewhere... over the rainbow (oops, wrong clan).

thx for all the support, folks.. hell, even to rhp, who in his own special way, that lil' guy sure wears his lil' heart on his lil' sleeve like the cute lil' tiker he is. and almost in sr high! where does the time go? (wipes a tear of pride away)
fight the power

Major chuck D

Postby agentcom on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Funny post Chuck, but the OP took the high road ... couldn't you have done the same?
Colonel agentcom

Postby Pershing on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:06 pm

I have played with chuck many times he is a good guy. But like all of us including me we lose it once in a while when we encounter people fu**ing with us. Unfortunately the punished at here at CC is very bias. Often the REAL wrong doers a protected and the abusers are given a pass. Just like the guy who breaks into my house so I shot him and I get charged with a crime. My policy is if you start something with me I will finish it. Rude comments? All's fair in love and war. Chuck got pissed off and went off on the guy and his wife... so what. Let mister big boy take care of himself and not do things to others that might piss them off. Sometimes you have to kick someone in the ass to get their attention.
General Pershing

Location: American Expeditionary Forces General Headquarters, Chaumont France

Return to Closed C&A Reports