Conquer Club

Multis

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Multis

Postby eewilliams on Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:44 pm

winning101, deadbolt888, zz_top, and z_delcourt are all one in the same player. Its like the attack of the teenage idiot here. I've played less than 50 games on CC and this is the second time I have been burned by multis. To hell with points, I would rather get beaten by generals than by twerps. I'll never play another new recruit.
Cadet eewilliams

Postby joeyjordison on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:06 am

unfortunately dude any1 can b found as a multi :(
but trust me. there are a hell of a lot of decent players out there. i'd suggest getting urself into a tourny or 2 and maybe playing some rts with people u talk to

and can u stick the multi's names in the the thread title plz
Major joeyjordison

Postby eewilliams on Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:55 am

I don't know what you mean about anyone being a multi? I'm not a sore looser, I will take my licks. But I don't want to be cheated on.

Tell me more about how to join tournys and rt games....
Cadet eewilliams

Postby joeyjordison on Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:49 am

eewilliams wrote:I don't know what you mean about anyone being a multi? I'm not a sore looser, I will take my licks. But I don't want to be cheated on.

Tell me more about how to join tournys and rt games....

basically its not only new recruits who are multis. we have had an ex general convicted of being a multi before as far as i remember.

i know exactly how u feel tho. i'd suggest checking the tournaments section of the forum and go on live chat or callouts to look for real time games.

hope that helps. if u hav any more questions feel free to pm me
Major joeyjordison

Return to Closed C&A Reports