Conquer Club

Lancelot du Lac Farming[cleared]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Lancelot du Lac Farming[pending]es

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Oh, and also in response to the "your jelous cause he can play speed games and you cant", my membership ran out yesterday. Im getting it renewed in the next week. Get a clue?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Dibbun on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm

jltile1 wrote:Sometimes I wonder why people are just so concerned with other players. I think you should get a real clue on the cheaters here. He played a NR 3 times same guy big deal. Maybe a friend whatever. Maybe your jealous beacuse he can play speed games and you can't? Don't get your trip he plays game with a lot of people, he is not starting one on one games making them private and getting noobs in. Stop waisting CC server space with this bullshit.

Why don't you post in a different forum, other than the one which deals with cheating and abuse cases.
nagerous wrote:Dibbun is a well known psychotic from the forums

Army of GOD wrote:Congrats to Dibbun, the white jesus, and all of his mercy and forgiveness.

Jdsizzleslice wrote: So you can crawl back to whatever psychosocial nutjob hole you came from.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 pm

ad10r3tr0 wrote:CC Server Space? LOLOL!!!!! I don't think I have heard anything funnier than that post

Your missing the point, the point is its a waist of time he has not invited NR nor looking at his game does it look like he is picking on the weak.
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Dibbun wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Sometimes I wonder why people are just so concerned with other players. I think you should get a real clue on the cheaters here. He played a NR 3 times same guy big deal. Maybe a friend whatever. Maybe your jealous beacuse he can play speed games and you can't? Don't get your trip he plays game with a lot of people, he is not starting one on one games making them private and getting noobs in. Stop waisting CC server space with this bullshit.

Why don't you post in a different forum, other than the one which deals with cheating and abuse cases.

So let me guess you can have your opinion which usually no one agrees with but I can't have mine?? How about you take my advice beacuse what your doing here is telling me I cannot have a opinion, but some how you can.

If you look at the games most of them seem like decent players. Now that being said he plays a two striper or a one striper is that against the rules??

Now if it is you all should look at games that have been played and if you joined a game against a one striper that should be wrong right? I don't see the gross abuse as you all claim it's really silly.
Major jltile1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 pm

jltile, I listed at least one game where he invited a new recruit with premium. He might have been smart enough not to join, so the guy could invite someone else, but there were NR's invited.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Game 11454919

What is that red question mark? Which he did invite.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 pm

new guy1 wrote:Game 11454919

What is that red question mark? Which he did invite.

That guy has won 3 of 4 games maybe it's someone he knows but 75 percent is not to shabby. So I don't see how he is taking advantage of people is my point. I don't know all the exact rules but it does not seem like he is looking for victims is my point. And I don't see a point into making it a CA report in my opinion. But what about all the other games you listed ?
Major jltile1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 pm

I won my first game on this site, so I had a 100% ratio, do you think I should have jumped into Woodboro/Realms for my second game with no experience in risk whatsoever? He is inviting low ranking players so he has a better chance of winning games like Woodboro. Whether he knows how to play the map or not he clearly has an advantage on NR's and one stripes. He is abusing his invite privs to get low ranking players into his games. And all the other games are proof that he is inviting low ranking players, not just NR's. Was this precedent not set by GLG with his farming of low ranking players? The accused is a Major, why is he only inviting low ranking players? He wants to win and its easier to win against low experienced players, so he has to invite them, since they most likely would not join on their own accord.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 pm

new guy1 wrote:I won my first game on this site, so I had a 100% ratio, do you think I should have jumped into Woodboro/Realms for my second game with no experience in risk whatsoever? He is inviting low ranking players so he has a better chance of winning games like Woodboro. Whether he knows how to play the map or not he clearly has an advantage on NR's and one stripes. He is abusing his invite privs to get low ranking players into his games. And all the other games are proof that he is inviting low ranking players, not just NR's. Was this precedent not set by GLG with his farming of low ranking players? The accused is a Major, why is he only inviting low ranking players? He wants to win and its easier to win against low experienced players, so he has to invite them, since they most likely would not join on their own accord.

Well ATM moment I have a game going with HIM / Her. If you look at the NR games they are a lot of more difficult maps. And he has majors playing with him in double games. I also won my first game, but it was a standard classic map. Now thinking of that who comes on here and starts all your bases games and the games he started and gets major to team up with him. Sit back drink a couple and think about that. :roll:

And really playing a couple low ranks is not what GLG was doing but that is not the point. The point is, it is it abuse ?
Major jltile1

Postby new guy1 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:01 am

I mentioned GLG because that was what he was warned of, therefore should this player not get a warning for invite abuse? I dont know how many games he played where he invited the player and they were low ranking. My point is he invited low ranks in 10+ games, and whether 10+ games is enough times to be abuse is up to the person who is evaluating this case, so I guess you should wait for the verdict to get the answer to that question.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jltile1 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:25 am

new guy1 wrote:I mentioned GLG because that was what he was warned of, therefore should this player not get a warning for invite abuse? I dont know how many games he played where he invited the player and they were low ranking. My point is he invited low ranks in 10+ games, and whether 10+ games is enough times to be abuse is up to the person who is evaluating this case, so I guess you should wait for the verdict to get the answer to that question.

Where are the ten games ?? I don't see them first off in your report. Second the games you listed are not even full, and there are and most have decent players. These are not settings that even a low ranked player cannot win.

They are not freestyle one minute, that he will use clickable maps. His settings are easy games to play. Why don't you fill his open slots. Comparison is not even close to what a classic farmer does. This is the end of this for me this will hopefully be cleared soon. Or there need to be some rules put into place with playing against certain ranks.
Major jltile1

Postby new guy1 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 am

Fine joined one. lol.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jghost7 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Everyone is a farmer, LOL. If you do not want to play, simply decline your invite. It really is not more complicated than that. Thanks for participating in this years Farmers Craze.

Thanks,

J
Major jghost7

Postby Campin_Killer on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:54 pm

jghost7 wrote:Everyone is a farmer, LOL. If you do not want to play, simply decline your invite. It really is not more complicated than that. Thanks for participating in this years Farmers Craze.

Thanks,

J

QFT
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby king achilles on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:22 pm

This is cleared.

We are not going to stop players from playing with people they do not know, in fact it is the opposite. Play with anyone regardless of rank or status. We can not discriminate low ranked players to only play against each other. Rank filtering is still frowned upon so that means people are still encouraged to look past the rank and play or invite anyone. If we go about "slapping" anyone we see inviting low ranked players, then we might as well have some rank segregation.

When it comes to "ranching", what we are looking for here are extreme cases. We should not mistake ranching as something that if you invite a few low ranks, you should be punished automatically. We are not going into that. Otherwise, it's like dictating everyone on who they should invite or play against.

Again, you are not prohibited to play anyone or from inviting anyone. You are not going to be punished just because you invited a few low ranked players to your games. Just don't overdo it.

There won't be a specific number for this as we would rather look at the big picture. If your game history really shows that you seem to be targeting certain players for some specific game settings, then we might have a case. Other than that, if we can see a mixed variety of low and high ranked opponents, mixed game settings, then most likely, it's not ranching.
Corporal 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Lancelot du Lac Farming[cleared]

Postby new guy1 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Alright, and after looking deeper into it I thought it might not be a good case after all. And from now on if I want to report a farmer/rancher, I will find a fair bit more evidence before I report it. Thank you for your decision!
Sergeant new guy1

Postby maxfaraday on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 pm

This ruling is bullshit (as usual)
I play almost excusivly speed games on simple maps like classic or cyprus because these kind of games are the only one that will fill.
My rank goes up and down from stripes to captain to stripes to captain to...
And EVERY time it drops to stripes I get invites from "high" ranked players on a map I've never played before.
If this case is cleared, then clear GLG too, because the GLG ruling was not about making things right, it was about calming an angry mob.
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby hmsps on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:28 am

So basically you condone the abuse of the invite system. Is this what it really was designed for? You won't put a number on it so basically you can clear and punish as you see fit. Just like a lot of stuff on here, the idiots are running the asylum.
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Captain hmsps

Postby Lancelot du Lac on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 am

By way of information.

I'm trying to introduce my co-worker. So it's normal that you see me play against a beginner. (LINA2012)

I prefer prevention to avoid creating a new scandal. ;)
General Lancelot du Lac

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports