Pato69/Petromax Multi [Cleared] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Pato69/Petromax Multi [Cleared] DCR

Postby Hugiboo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 am

Accused:

Pato69
Petromax

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 11415229 (current)

Comments: a quick search of games in common & their profiles reveals the following:

- they have been accused before in game of multi/secret diplomacy
- they are both from Portugal & have played nearly the exact same number of games (difference of 1)
- they always join games together
- they never seem to attack each other until the end of the game
- it is clear from my current game that they have some arrangement as they guard borders heavily & are aggressive with everyone but each other.
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Major Hugiboo

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Pato69/Petromax Multi [Pending] DCR

Postby Vandal88 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:25 pm

In game 11396914 they refused to attack one another even though one was about to win, instead the one kept attacking me even though I was offering a truce. I accused them of secret diplomacy/multi and they both gave me horrible ratings but refused to offer me an explanation, I thought about posting in the forum but didn't get around to it.
Captain Vandal88

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Pato69/Petromax Multi [Pending] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Pato69 and Petromax are Cleared.
Lieutenant deathcomesrippin
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (7)

Re: Pato69/Petromax Multi [Cleared] DCR

Postby Hugiboo on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:52 pm

If not multi, then secret diplomacy for sure. I started suspecting it might just be secret diplomacy as one has missed a turn while the other played & vice versa. Could be misdirection, but it makes secret diplomacy more likely in my opinion. Does a separate accusation need to be made for secret diplomacy or has it been considered & cleared as well?
Major Hugiboo

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (1)

Return to Closed C&A Reports