Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Noted] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Leehar wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:The odd thing is most of the players hollering in the negative here are not clan players,why is that?

On this case, or on sitting as a whole?
I'd say you were wrong on both counts.
For the case, because no offence to Pack, but I (and I think others that have posted as well) think it's Packs reward for the risks they took. Because it's not like they didn't know what came with the territory. The evidence was all there in Chuuck being an unreliable teammate; from the CoF case that they're so willing to sweep under the rug. Indeed, I think this exact scenario is one Cof mentioned in his rebuttal to Chuuck's C&A report, that Chuuck had changed his password before leaving on random absences? That wasn't enough for Cof to avoid the noose, but the signs were all there
I don't buy this excuse that they 'didn't know' because those details only come out after he had joined Pack, firstly because (as I think someone else mentioned), they still were fine with entering him into ID games after that fact! And secondly, why on earth did they think Tofu kicked him out anyway? It certainly wasn't because he remained an upstanding individual... (Indeed, I don't want to cast aspersions on Chucks character without knowing much about him myself, but some of the facts don't present a stalwart image)


With regards to your second point, Serbia for example is part of a clan (G1) so that doesn't really hold water. Indeed most of his clan do share that view, and while I sincerely doubt I've seen any other clans members share the view, they are allowed to have it, even if a lot of us disagree with what they say.


Yes the pack made a bad choice in taking chuuuck in. I was not defending chuuuck at all,what I am defending is the possibility that some players have pw's for an emergency,and it is not account sharing,when those pw's are only used when there is a problem with the account holder not being able to take their turn.

second point everyone is allowed their opinion,and as I said if winning is not important then invite me to about 25 games each when you have something come up, and cant take your turn and no one has your pw, I will be glad to see if you really stand behind the its just a game,if you lose you lose theory. Anyone? anyone?

LOL I DIDNT THINK SO.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant jgordon1111
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby afroaction on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:24 pm

In this day and age, it wouldn't be impossible to auto-kick anyone out with less then 95% turn taken in all the games, have a couple of mods assigned only the deadbeats and have go thru them, explain why they missed so many turns, and should be up to the mods desecration before they are let back in. That would cure a lot multies, cheap tactics, point-dumping, cheating, game throwing.....
Image
User avatar
Major afroaction
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:34 am
Location: winnipeg,manitoba canada
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Leehar wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:The odd thing is most of the players hollering in the negative here are not clan players,why is that?

On this case, or on sitting as a whole?
I'd say you were wrong on both counts.
For the case, because no offence to Pack, but I (and I think others that have posted as well) think it's Packs reward for the risks they took. Because it's not like they didn't know what came with the territory. The evidence was all there in Chuuck being an unreliable teammate;Chuuuck told us he quit TOFU because he didnt get along with COF from the CoF case that they're so willing to sweep under the rug.WTF u talking about us sweeping it under a rug. When I got wind of Chuuuck going to file a report against COF, I told him staight out how I felt about it and told him that what goes on in a clan stays in a clan even after leaving. Indeed, I think this exact scenario is one Cof mentioned in his rebuttal to Chuuck's C&A report, that Chuuck had changed his password before leaving on random absences? That wasn't enough for Cof to avoid the noose, but the signs were all there
I don't buy this excuse that they 'didn't know' because those details only come out after he had joined Pack, firstly because (as I think someone else mentioned), they still were fine with entering him into ID games after that fact! And secondly, why on earth did they think Tofu kicked him out anyway?
You talk in hindsight and we did not know he was kicked out. You continue to appear to be a packer basher.


Major GeneralRisk
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Neu-Schwabenland
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby chapcrap on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Lindax wrote:
Serbia wrote:YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HIS PASSWORD 24/7 ANYWAY.

Sharing passwords like that is essentially account sharing. I know it seems the vast majority of competitive clans are sharing accounts, and think nothing of it (as it's so openly talked about, and treated as a given), but it's against the rules. Account sitting is only meant to be done when you KNOW you're going to be away from CC, and can give a temporary password to someone else to cover for you. It is not meant as an insurance against missing turns.


Mmmm.... Your colleague TD chapcrap disagrees with you.

When can we get a definite and clear answer from somebody with authority about this issue?

Lx

The team has already made numerous rulings on this issue and it hasn't been against the rules. Serbia's opinion clearly isn't want the C&A Team has deemed to be true. So, just because some say that something is against the rules, doesn't mean that it's so. There is already a clear determination from the C&A Team.

However, since that's not the issue with this report, I'll say, this doesn't really seem like classic point dumping. It's a player leaving the site, not intentionally point dumping, in my opinion.
Image
User avatar
Major chapcrap
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 9576
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 167
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby GoranZ on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

betiko wrote:is it ok or not to know the password of a clanmate if it's not a temporary one for vacation leave. this is not the first time it's been brought up.


Is there an option to pause some player's games? NO
Is the an option to supervise an account from another password(for supervision)? NO
Does someone have to go on vacation every time there is power failure, internet failure, traffic problems, family problems, work in RL, baby in the family etc, etc... "unless on vacation" in no way doesn't cover all situations in which some account should be supervised, actually "vacation" is probably not in the first 3 legitimate reasons to supervise an account.

P.S. Those that think that vacation is the only reason for supervising an account should work a little bit on their RL(friendly suggestion)
http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country.

Thanks to whoever gifted me premium :)
User avatar
Brigadier GoranZ
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby VioIet on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Gypsys Kiss wrote:
betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:4 games is not intentionally deadbeating...and is a far cry from 1000 games. Completely different circumstances. He is still a brig fro goodness sake...its not like he gave all his points away. Or started a bunch of public games and handed them away.

Stop being so butt hurt cause he was unreliable and YOU trusted him in your clans games. Its like you are looking for a scapegoat in case you lose this challenge.

Get this right...youre allowed to miss turns...Who knew??? You're allowed to leave cc and not announce it to the entire world?? Who knew right??


stop being so subjective please. changing your PW just before you decide to leave CC is a total different story and it's intentional team screwing.


I would have thought that permanently leaving the site and having your password known to others would be considered highly irresponsible. The powers that be should really applaud chuuuuuucks action.





I feel that some of you are being a bit hard on The Pack. Yes, I admit it was dumb, for lack of a better word, for The Pack to let Chuuck into their clan. But running a clan is hard work, and everyone makes mistakes sometimes. There were times when I let someone into my clan, only in retrospect to go, "wth was I thinking letting this person join." Now when I recruit, I base it both on play-skills and behavior, and try to do a thorough research of both. However, even the most selective of recruiting can still yield mistakes at times. There are some people who just talk a very good talk in the beginning, and you can't really tell how it would work out in the long run.

Roussallier and Answa are great examples for that. Rou was a great player, friendly, extremely dedicated- posted miles of texts in the game chat- analyzed for hours. Seemed to be exactly what we wanted. Fast-forward three months later- and he's nowhere to be seen. Now who would've expected that?

Take answa- a friend of mine that I met on another game site, and came over to CC with me, when that site went downhill. He was in the clan for over a year with no problems. Then in January, he suddenly decides to go bat-ape crazy, and get himself multiple bans and get kicked out of all the games we had him in. Talk about unexpected.

My point is, sometimes people will be people, and unexpected stuff happens. So yes, The Pack made a bad judgment call, and they know this now. They are paying for this mistake worse than any of us are, so we really don't need to rub it in. Also two wrongs don't make a right. Chuuck's behavior should not be excused just because people think, "oh well they shouldn't have let him into the clan in the first place." They could've let, Wicked, Yomiel, and IR into their clan for all we care. That still doesn't mean those at fault don't have to pay the consequences for the wrongs they did.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
Captain VioIet
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:11 pm

VioIet wrote:
Gypsys Kiss wrote:
betiko wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:4 games is not intentionally deadbeating...and is a far cry from 1000 games. Completely different circumstances. He is still a brig fro goodness sake...its not like he gave all his points away. Or started a bunch of public games and handed them away.

Stop being so butt hurt cause he was unreliable and YOU trusted him in your clans games. Its like you are looking for a scapegoat in case you lose this challenge.

Get this right...youre allowed to miss turns...Who knew??? You're allowed to leave cc and not announce it to the entire world?? Who knew right??


stop being so subjective please. changing your PW just before you decide to leave CC is a total different story and it's intentional team screwing.


I would have thought that permanently leaving the site and having your password known to others would be considered highly irresponsible. The powers that be should really applaud chuuuuuucks action.





I feel that some of you are being a bit hard on The Pack. Yes, I admit it was dumb, for lack of a better word, for The Pack to let Chuuck into their clan. But running a clan is hard work, and everyone makes mistakes sometimes. There were times when I let someone into my clan, only in retrospect to go, "wth was I thinking letting this person join." Now when I recruit, I base it both on play-skills and behavior, and try to do a thorough research of both. However, even the most selective of recruiting can still yield mistakes at times. There are some people who just talk a very good talk in the beginning, and you can't really tell how it would work out in the long run.

Roussallier and Answa are great examples for that. Rou was a great player, friendly, extremely dedicated- posted miles of texts in the game chat- analyzed for hours. Seemed to be exactly what we wanted. Fast-forward three months later- and he's nowhere to be seen. Now who would've expected that?

Take answa- a friend of mine that I met on another game site, and came over to CC with me, when that site went downhill. He was in the clan for over a year with no problems. Then in January, he suddenly decides to go bat-ape crazy, and get himself multiple bans and get kicked out of all the games we had him in. Talk about unexpected.

My point is, sometimes people will be people, and unexpected stuff happens. So yes, The Pack made a bad judgment call, and they know this now. They are paying for this mistake worse than any of us are, so we really don't need to rub it in. Also two wrongs don't make a right. Chuuck's behavior should not be excused just because people think, "oh well they shouldn't have let him into the clan in the first place." They could've let, Wicked, Yomiel, and IR into their clan for all we care. That still doesn't mean those at fault don't have to pay the consequences for the wrongs they did.


Well and clearly said, +1
Image
User avatar
Sergeant jgordon1111
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby VioIet on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:20 pm

afroaction wrote:In this day and age, it wouldn't be impossible to auto-kick anyone out with less then 95% turn taken in all the games, have a couple of mods assigned only the deadbeats and have go thru them, explain why they missed so many turns, and should be up to the mods desecration before they are let back in. That would cure a lot multies, cheap tactics, point-dumping, cheating, game throwing.....


+++

I really like this idea.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA


Image
Captain VioIet
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby Leehar on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:36 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
Leehar wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:The odd thing is most of the players hollering in the negative here are not clan players,why is that?

On this case, or on sitting as a whole?
I'd say you were wrong on both counts.
For the case, because no offence to Pack, but I (and I think others that have posted as well) think it's Packs reward for the risks they took. Because it's not like they didn't know what came with the territory. The evidence was all there in Chuuck being an unreliable teammate;Chuuuck told us he quit TOFU because he didnt get along with COF from the CoF case that they're so willing to sweep under the rug.WTF u talking about us sweeping it under a rug. When I got wind of Chuuuck going to file a report against COF, I told him staight out how I felt about it and told him that what goes on in a clan stays in a clan even after leaving. Indeed, I think this exact scenario is one Cof mentioned in his rebuttal to Chuuck's C&A report, that Chuuck had changed his password before leaving on random absences? That wasn't enough for Cof to avoid the noose, but the signs were all there
I don't buy this excuse that they 'didn't know' because those details only come out after he had joined Pack, firstly because (as I think someone else mentioned), they still were fine with entering him into ID games after that fact! And secondly, why on earth did they think Tofu kicked him out anyway?
You talk in hindsight and we did not know he was kicked out. You continue to appear to be a packer basher.




If you're gonna reply in my post at least colour your response rather than my comments?

Anyway, lets try this with a timeline
Chuuuuck joins Pack (and leaves/gets kicked out of Tofu)
Chuck puts up C&A report
Chariot's defense, illustrating Chucks character (the same features you now take umbrage with)
Pack puts Chuck into games against ID
/?

The sweeping under the rug, was in reference to griff and co. not wanting any reference to the cof case in here, when they're obviously related?
You didn't know he was kicked out? Did you not know he was in Tofu? And suddenly you recruit him, without knowing any of the circumstances on why he's no longer in Tofu?

Unfortunately I have better things to do, but if it makes you sleep better at night, feel free to call me a packer basher... :roll:
Image
show
User avatar
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 5961
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (8)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Leehar wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:
Leehar wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:The odd thing is most of the players hollering in the negative here are not clan players,why is that?

On this case, or on sitting as a whole?
I'd say you were wrong on both counts.
For the case, because no offence to Pack, but I (and I think others that have posted as well) think it's Packs reward for the risks they took. Because it's not like they didn't know what came with the territory. The evidence was all there in Chuuck being an unreliable teammate;Chuuuck told us he quit TOFU because he didnt get along with COF from the CoF case that they're so willing to sweep under the rug.WTF u talking about us sweeping it under a rug. When I got wind of Chuuuck going to file a report against COF, I told him staight out how I felt about it and told him that what goes on in a clan stays in a clan even after leaving. Indeed, I think this exact scenario is one Cof mentioned in his rebuttal to Chuuck's C&A report, that Chuuck had changed his password before leaving on random absences? That wasn't enough for Cof to avoid the noose, but the signs were all there
I don't buy this excuse that they 'didn't know' because those details only come out after he had joined Pack, firstly because (as I think someone else mentioned), they still were fine with entering him into ID games after that fact! And secondly, why on earth did they think Tofu kicked him out anyway?
You talk in hindsight and we did not know he was kicked out. You continue to appear to be a packer basher.




If you're gonna reply in my post at least colour your response rather than my comments?Why?? Who died and made u my boss??

Anyway, lets try this with a timeline
Chuuuuck joins Pack (and leaves/gets kicked out of Tofu)
As far as we knew he quit.
Chuck puts up C&A report
Chariot's defense, illustrating Chucks character (the same features you now take umbrage with)
Chuuuuck filled our ears, illustrating COF s character, and to me, if both of them were to be believed, COF appeared to have more character flaws then Chuuuuck.
Pack puts Chuck into games against ID
/?
Yes

The sweeping under the rug, was in reference to griff and co. not wanting any reference to the cof case in here, when they're obviously related? Because you say they are related, does not mean they are related. That case has no bearing on this case.
You didn't know he was kicked out? No Did you not know he was in Tofu? Yes And suddenly you recruit him, without knowing any of the circumstances on why he's no longer in Tofu?No.
Your Honor, I would like ask the Court to recess, so you can entertain elsewhere.
Unfortunately I have better things to do, but if it makes you sleep better at night, feel free to call me a packer basher... :roll:Packer Basher is a fact, if you entertain elsewhere, it may let me sleep better. See ya later Mr. Entertainer, You are a funny F
Major GeneralRisk
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Neu-Schwabenland
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:20 pm

I am thinking about becoming a monk.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant jgordon1111
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:24 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:I am thinking about becoming a monk.
Please take Mr. Entertainment to the monastery with you.
Major GeneralRisk
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Neu-Schwabenland
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby Dako on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:46 pm

I could not resist and urge and skipped a multi-colored post. Can't read it anyway.

PS - can we get a medal because we had IR and Chuck in our clan? Or do we need a third batshit crazy person for the gold?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Dako
 
Posts: 3942
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:07 am
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Medals: 115
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (20) General Contribution (20)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Dako wrote:I could not resist and urge and skipped a multi-colored post. Can't read it anyway.

PS - can we get a medal because we had IR and Chuck in our clan? Or do we need a third batshit crazy person for the gold?

You need GLG too, sorry!
Image
Highest Rank: Colonel (2680) - 23-07-12
Major Extreme Ways
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (2) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Chuuuuck [dead beating, pointdumping] [Pending] DCR

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Dako wrote:I could not resist and urge and skipped a multi-colored post. Can't read it anyway.

PS - can we get a medal because we had IR and Chuck in our clan? Or do we need a third batshit crazy person for the gold?


You might see if they will let albiestar on CC again,that dude deadbeated more than anyone else and got a reprieve,and did it again.

He might be clan material for you guys,and if you let him in yes you all deserve a medal for sure. ;)
Image
User avatar
Sergeant jgordon1111
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login