csemis10 Bigotry [banned]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: csemis10 Bigotry [banned]

Postby Bones2484 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 am

72o wrote:God forbid people speak aggressively in a game about conquering and annihilating opposing forces.

Oops, I said God. Is that allowed?

I think you're trying to make a point here but failing miserably. Want to try again?
Major Bones2484

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Re: csemis10 Bigotry [banned]

Postby deathcomesrippin on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:17 am

72o wrote:God forbid people speak aggressively in a game about conquering and annihilating opposing forces.

Oops, I said God. Is that allowed?

If you're going to post something at least let it be pertinent. Sarcasm is neither wanted nor welcome here.

As for language, our approach is very lax. But when you cross the line into homophobia, whether it is heated in the moment or not, then it is bigotry. Same goes with racism. You want to call someone an asshole in game? I would tell them to FAMO. Same goes with all swearing. But as soon as you bring into play any kind of prejudice that is when this rule kicks in. Speak as aggressively as you like as long as it falls within the rules. If not, warning, then month long ban, then permaban. If you trolls can't understand that then maybe you might want to just refrain from talking at all. It would be a nice break.

If you feel like asking any more sarcastic questions, do so somewhere else. I'm locking this thread.
Captain deathcomesrippin
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (6)

Return to Closed C&A Reports