docholiday1307 Being Multis/Secret Diplomacy [cleared] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

docholiday1307 Being Multis/Secret Diplomacy [cleared] BG

Postby BigFuzzyBunny on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:43 am

Accused:

docholiday1307 and dorsettrob maybe

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 11675274

Comments:
Lieutenant BigFuzzyBunny

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: docholiday1307 Being Multis / Conducting Secret Diplomac

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:48 am

Can you help the mods out? Why do you believe they are conducting secret diplomacy? Is it because of one instance or the whole game?
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
Lieutenant MoB Deadly

Medals: 143
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: docholiday1307 Being Multis/Secret Diplomacy [pending] B

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 pm

They are both CLEARED of being multis.

Cant see much until the fog is lifted, but here is what I see in the log.
Round 4 you hit doc, he hits back.
Round 5 you hit doc, he hits neutral.
Round 6 you hit doc, he hits neutral.
Round 7 you both hit neutral.
Round 8 you hit rob, doc hits neutral, rob hits you.
Round 9 you hit neutral, doc hits rob heavily, rob counters doc...

This is where I stop and ask you to be more specific on why you think there is secret diplomacy going on.
Corporal 1st Class BGtheBrain
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

Medals: 100
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (46) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (5)

Postby BigFuzzyBunny on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Other then round 9 (and keep in mind we are now in round 16), doc hasn't hit rob at all. While I admit that it is possible that he is just a terrible player or he is hoping that rob will blow out his troops trying to kill me, it just doesn't make any sense for that to happen. I play a lot of 3 player games and rarely does the player in second place continually pound the third place player without even touching the top guy. While I know this isn't enough to suspect him of being a multi, I have never been wrong (possibly before now) when suspecting someone of being a multi, and I have pointed out 4 or 5 in the last few months.

- Most multis have similar names - check
- Multis must come from the same country (unless they are border jumping - lol) - check
- One of the 2 multi teams will usually be an unpaid account (most people are too cheap to pay for 2 accounts) - check
- One of the 2 multi teams will have a low amount of games - check (well I would consider 200 to be low compared to most on here)
- Multis usually are silent, or at least one of them is - check (in this case not a word out of either, even with me being a prick in the comments, which was really more of a test :))
- Multis act suspiciously and play with tactics that don't make any sense - check

1) I would just ask that you check their IPs to make sure they are indeed different people.
2) I am not sure how you check for secret diplomacies, but the fact that he hasn't even tried to attack a player with a clear round in the latter half of the game speaks to a diplomacy. I am hoping it is worth your time to look into this as well.

Like I said above, I don't have you look into much, and so far I haven't been incorrect even once (not to say it couldn't be today, but just so you know I don't do this at the drop of a hat).
Lieutenant BigFuzzyBunny

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Im looking for more info on the secret diplomacy angle. With no proof its very difficult to do anything.
Since its fog, I cant even see what territories are being attacked until the game is over.

Regarding the multis:

BGtheBrain wrote:They are both CLEARED of being multis.
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (46) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (5)

Postby BigFuzzyBunny on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Sounds good.
Lieutenant BigFuzzyBunny

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 pm

I ran through the log a couple times without the fog and there is nothing that convinces me there was secret diplomacy.

Both players are cleared
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

General Contribution (5)

Return to Closed C&A Reports