Other then round 9 (and keep in mind we are now in round 16), doc hasn't hit rob at all. While I admit that it is possible that he is just a terrible player or he is hoping that rob will blow out his troops trying to kill me, it just doesn't make any sense for that to happen. I play a lot of 3 player games and rarely does the player in second place continually pound the third place player without even touching the top guy. While I know this isn't enough to suspect him of being a multi, I have never been wrong (possibly before now) when suspecting someone of being a multi, and I have pointed out 4 or 5 in the last few months.
- Most multis have similar names - check
- Multis must come from the same country (unless they are border jumping - lol) - check
- One of the 2 multi teams will usually be an unpaid account (most people are too cheap to pay for 2 accounts) - check
- One of the 2 multi teams will have a low amount of games - check
(well I would consider 200 to be low compared to most on here)
- Multis usually are silent, or at least one of them is - check (in this case not a word out of either, even with me being a prick in the comments, which was really more of a test )
- Multis act suspiciously and play with tactics that don't make any sense - check
1) I would just ask that you check their IPs to make sure they are indeed different people.
2) I am not sure how you check for secret diplomacies, but the fact that he hasn't even tried to attack a player with a clear round in the latter half of the game speaks to a diplomacy. I am hoping it is worth your time to look into this as well.
Like I said above, I don't have you look into much, and so far I haven't been incorrect even once (not to say it couldn't be today, but just so you know I don't do this at the drop of a hat).