Conquer Club

Intentional Deadbeating - jgoulding [noted] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Intentional Deadbeating - jgoulding [noted] BG

Postby L M S on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:41 am

Accused:
jgoulding

The accused is suspected of:

Other: Intentional Deadbeating
In our game this guy, in Round 2, got all out of sorts because of some hot dice by our team. Left this message: "2012-10-13 19:50:00 - jgoulding: enjoy the gift have to like when dice make it that easy.", then quit playing his turns intentionally. Left his partner hang out to dry and extended the game unnecessarily. I suspect a vindictive rating to follow.

Its sad really, looking through his games, tags, and ratings it seems like this guy is decent: Lots of 'good strategy, talkative, good teammate, etc.. He could have just been having a bad day or this could be the start of a new pattern. Also, his turn % is 100%, which definitely supports the intentional deadbeat argument for this game.

Game number(s):
Game 11784779

Comments: I don't figure that too much will be done here as there is not really a clear and definite pattern yet. I suspect noting this for future is the best that will happen, but that is worth it to me since I'm sure I'll get a vindictive rating of some kind because it is my fault I had one hot round of dice.
FAMO.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Intentional Deadbeating - jgoulding

Postby hmsps on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:14 am

So it was finished after round 4 for both teams? For a freemium that was probably the way to go. I think 1 game to report is a bit lame, maybe if you found others?
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Major hmsps

Re: Intentional Deadbeating - jgoulding

Postby L M S on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:21 am

hmsps wrote:So it was finished after round 4 for both teams? For a freemium that was probably the way to go. I think 1 game to report is a bit lame, maybe if you found others?

Its pretty hard to argue against the fact that he intentionally quit in this game, he got pissed and quit - simple as that. There is a first time for everything.
As stated, I know nothing will happen.
And
He quit before his second turn man, that's why the game ended at round 4 - anything can happen in a small map, esc. game friend, this guy only could be bothered to take ONE turn...how lame is that? Your argument doesn't work because the game would have ended much quicker had he taken his turns in a timely manner.
I'm done with it and am fine with the FAMO.

Just worth noting for when he rates us poorly/vindictively.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Intentional Deadbeating - jgoulding [pending] BG

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:07 am

I do feel badly for his teammate.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Re: Intentional Deadbeating - jgoulding [noted] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 am

this has been noted
Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Closed C&A Reports