Holystargazer And charliebnt [noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Holystargazer And charliebnt [noted]

Postby Koganosi on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Accused:

charliebnt
Holystargazer

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 11854175

Thats just the beginning of it, the rest of their games on this setting map, they only played, have also some suspicious games in which I think there is 2 playing under 1 hat!

Comments:

Out of freaking nowhere, yellow kills blue in the game wich clearly wasnt his target. Looking through the other games I thought it was suspicious and so I made this report. Either he is stupid with a capatal S! or they are doing stuff wich is illegal.

Urs

Koganosi
Captain Koganosi
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 63
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (8) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Holystargazer And charliebnt

Postby Symmetry on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Usually I'd dismiss this kind of complaint out of hand, but the named pair play pretty regularly together (30 games in total)

and Holy is a veteran on the assassin game front (594 assassin games completed)

Seems worth a look.
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Holystargazer And charliebnt

Postby king achilles on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:28 am

This is noted on Holystargazer. Being that it's also a 1 minute speed game, yellow could have missed that it was blue's last territory, made a hasty turn, and went for the Moselle bonus. Red could have also just benefited from yellow's last move.
Private 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Return to Closed C&A Reports