Cod Gu and Ch1pp0 Being Multis[cleared]SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Cod Gu and Ch1pp0 Being Multis[cleared]SN

Postby nickyv80 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 pm

I believe this is a multi. Most games with each other and they are online within minutes of each other. Seems a little fishy to me.

Accused:

Ch1pp0
Cod Gu
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Game number(s):

[game]11884210
[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:This might be a multi, Im playing this COD GU dude and he is a little to good to be a noob.
Private nickyv80

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cod Gu and Ch1pp0 Being Multis

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 pm

nickyv80 wrote:I believe this is a multi. Most games with each other and they are online within minutes of each other. Seems a little fishy to me.

Accused:
Ch1pp0
Cod Gu

The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis

Game number(s):
Game 11884210

Comments:This might be a multi, Im playing this COD GU dude and he is a little to good to be a noob.

tidied
Art by pershy
Major MoB Deadly

Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (10)
Clan Achievement (34) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Cod Gu and Ch1pp0 Being Multis

Postby nickyv80 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Thank you did it a little too fast.
Private nickyv80

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Cod Gu and Ch1pp0 Being Multis[cleared]SN

Postby Ch1pp0 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:56 am

Wow, found this by googling my username. No-one ever told me about this though - is that usual for multi accusations?

Anyway, it's not a multi. He's one of my flatmates and we play lots of boardgames in the flat (monopoly, carcassonne, risk etc.) so I told him about Conquer Club and explained the rules. The reason our times were so close is that after I'd finished a turn I could just shout at him to take a turn and vice versa. And I'm guessing he may have seemed better than your normal noob because I'd already explained the game before he joined and we play a lot of turn based board games. But he didn't really enjoy it much so stopped playing.

If I haven't convinced you though then I'll ask: "Why would I set up a multi and then lose to it in 4 of the 5 games I play against it before stopping using it... Surely if I have a main account I would set up the multi to benefit its score..."
Corporal 1st Class Ch1pp0

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Hey Ch1pp0, you were cleared a year ago. Look at the date on the OP, and the title of the thread.

18:19:01 ‹#1_stunna› Pixar is the only noob that would leave Kort
18:20:39 ‹*Pixar*› thats a new sig!
18:20:51 ‹*Pixar*› "only player to leave kort"
Major Shannon Apple

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Ch1pp0 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:01 am

Shannon Apple wrote:Hey Ch1pp0, you were cleared a year ago. Look at the date on the OP, and the title of the thread.

Oh yeah, sorry about that. - I got to this link straight from google so I never read the thread title.

Thanks for letting me know though. :)
Corporal 1st Class Ch1pp0

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Ch1pp0 wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:Hey Ch1pp0, you were cleared a year ago. Look at the date on the OP, and the title of the thread.

Oh yeah, sorry about that. - I got to this link straight from google so I never read the thread title.

Thanks for letting me know though. :)

You're welcome! ;)

18:19:01 ‹#1_stunna› Pixar is the only noob that would leave Kort
18:20:39 ‹*Pixar*› thats a new sig!
18:20:51 ‹*Pixar*› "only player to leave kort"
Major Shannon Apple

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Return to Closed C&A Reports