Conquer Club

Everyone in this game: 11911009[CLEARED]ES

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Everyone in this game: 11911009[CLEARED]ES

Postby psycho warrior on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:04 am

This has just happened to me in game 11911788

Four brand new accounts joined their very first game within 24 houyrs of each other. This time they are randomly spread.. But almost too random: 1 each from USA, Sweden, Israel & Australia

Possibly the same person? Again a 5 player game.
Captain psycho warrior

Postby SirSebstar on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:23 am

psycho warrior wrote:This has just happened to me in game 11911788

Four brand new accounts joined their very first game within 24 houyrs of each other. This time they are randomly spread.. But almost too random: 1 each from USA, Sweden, Israel & Australia

Possibly the same person? Again a 5 player game.

and
Metsfanmax wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:Javan you don't owe an explanation to anyone here. CLEARED

What about the two players who joined within three minutes of each other?

new players join. Then they look for a game. They join a game that is open, most likely on the first page, cause they don't know better.
So if 3 people in the worldsomewhere, somehow thought, lets play risk, e.g. someone in the morning with a free hour, someone during a lunchbreak and someone just off from work and looking for a game. They would sign up at the same real time, but the time is different locally. Then the odds are that they will join the same game. Thus you would get more nr's in that particular. game. Nothing suspisious about it if you think it through. Multiple people sigh up for cc every hour. Again, they would most likely be placed or join the same game.
I am not sure how i can make this more clear, but thats the language barrier for me. I know what i want to say, just now how to get it across.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby psycho warrior on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Well I think this is highly suspicious I'm sorry.

I've just done a game finder search on all public games with standard rules that are waiting for players. It gives 934 games in total and of these there are 14 newbies i.e. blue question marks who have joined up with games. That is one newbie for every 67 games. So for 4 newbies to all choose the same game to play within the same time period is extremely suspicious, and for that to happen two or three times within the period Nov 8th - Nov 9th is even more odd. This is statistics speaking here - from the mathematical likelihood based on a pretty large test group (734 games) I've just looked at.

Another way of looking at it, is that of 734 games, there is no other game where there is more than 1 newbie who has joined the same game. Yet - it happens that on three occasions in the last day or so, all these newbies wanted to join the same game...
Captain psycho warrior

Return to Closed C&A Reports