Conquer Club

SirJohn13 & geots [Cleared] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: SirJohn13 & geots [Cleared] DCR

Postby geots on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:56 am

Hello universalchiro,
Now that the case is cleared, I invite you to recognize the outcomes of the investigation conducted by CC administrators and restore my and sirjohn13's reputation by replying to this thread.
geots
Brigadier geots

Postby Symmetry on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:14 pm

geots wrote:Hello universalchiro,
Now that the case is cleared, I invite you to recognize the outcomes of the investigation conducted by CC administrators and restore my and sirjohn13's reputation by replying to this thread.
geots

As the mods have pointed out, he really doesn't need to apologise. It was a fair complaint to make, with no malice. It was judged fairly and evenly. I think you should abide by the decision and avoid escalating this into a feud.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: SirJohn13 & geots [Pending] DCR

Postby agentcom on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 pm

I love DCR's response/decision here :) I would think that rehabilitates your reputation sufficiently; does it not?

deathcomesrippin wrote:SirJohn13 and geots are Cleared of Secret Diplomacy.

I can find no hard evidence that these players exchange any kind of message giving game details to each other. They also do not log into each others' accounts, apart from the singular time that was stated earlier in this discussion. That being said, if they wish to not have this come up again, they may wish to expand their playlist of people a bit instead of inviting the same group of friends and a few randoms apart from that. But that is neither here no there. The games they start are private when they are not on the same team, and if other players wish to now stay away because of this case, they may, it is their prerogative.

No apology will be forced out of the OP. We don't do that here. If the OP feels like apologizing for bringing forth what he thought was a legit complaint, then he will, but this was not spurious in nature so there will be nothing brought against the OP. If there is a case put up in the C&A about him pertaining to him posting this, that WILL be deemed spurious. Now that this case is closed, everyone here can get back to doing whatever it is they do when there is no big case going on involving someone with a high score. Thank you.
Colonel agentcom

Postby SirJohn13 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Noone is forcing univeralchiro to say anything. However, when you accuse someone of something and it turns out that you were wrong, I believe an apology should be expected by a person with decent manners.
Colonel SirJohn13

Postby Symmetry on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:18 pm

SirJohn13 wrote:Noone is forcing univeralchiro to say anything. However, when you accuse someone of something and it turns out that you were wrong, I believe an apology should be expected by a person with decent manners.

i've been around this forum for a while, and this has been probably the best explained judgement I've seen a mod give. A fair few other regulars and mods have said the same.

Don't keep this thing going by demanding an apology on top of being cleared.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby deathcomesrippin on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:22 am

Symmetry wrote:
SirJohn13 wrote:Noone is forcing univeralchiro to say anything. However, when you accuse someone of something and it turns out that you were wrong, I believe an apology should be expected by a person with decent manners.

i've been around this forum for a while, and this has been probably the best explained judgement I've seen a mod give. A fair few other regulars and mods have said the same.

Don't keep this thing going by demanding an apology on top of being cleared.

Symmetry has the right of it. You have already been told that he doesn't have to give you an apology. By the fact that he hasn't yet, I would say there's a good chance you are not getting one. Now, unfortunately, I am going to have to lock this thread to stop the broken record.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports