Conquer Club

cheating with multi accounts [cleared] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

cheating with multi accounts [cleared] BG

Postby Lord Silverwolf on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 am

Accused:

hudds4.9
alstergren4.7
Crash_22 4.8
krelob
spawando

The accused are suspected of:

Having/Being Multis
Corporal 1st Class Lord Silverwolf

Re: cheating with multi accounts

Postby Arama86n on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:54 am

:D :lol: :lol:

I can very much assure you that Alstergren & Crash_22 are not the same person.
And mate, seriously, you join a on the same team as two cooks, against three superb players, and wonder why your backup isn't excellent? your amazed they missed turns? why do you think they're cooks??
Let me give you a bit of advice, if you insist on joining a game on the same team as two cooks, you might at least want to look at their attendance. "Attendance: 84% of turns taken" ~krelog.

further more, before accusing decent people of being cheaters, you could at least look into the facts a little. The cooks are american, the other three Swedish, and they don't have a history of playing together.

You see, I don't need to have C&A mod powers, I can give you the answer in 25 seconds. spwando has played 345games, this is the first one with alstergren. SO what you are effectively suggesting is that alstergren has made an account and played 345 games horribly with it, just for the sake of taking 5 points off you? Common sense tells us, NO :)

Case closed, and yes I will accept honorary C&A mod membership :)
Major Arama86n

Postby alster on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 am

Arama86n wrote:spwando has played 345games, this is the first one with alstergren. SO what you are effectively suggesting is that alstergren has made an account and played 345 games horribly with it, just for the sake of taking 5 points off you? Common sense tells us, NO :)

It was definitely worth it.
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Sergeant 1st Class alster

Postby hudds on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:59 am

I can assure that Im not have cheated on CC. Like Arama86n says. Its not worth the effort to cheat for a few points. I hope they look up the Ip-adresses and then clear my name. And I hope you Lord Silverwolf is man enough to apolugise after that. Then I hope you dont sign up in more of my games. And as I said in the chat. Dont sign up with people like that in the future. Play with users you can trust. This is not even a case.

I feel sorry for you that your teammates dont do what they should. But its not fun to be dragged in to this.
Brigadier hudds

Re: cheating with multi accounts [cleared] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:08 am

all of the accused are cleared
Captain BGtheBrain

Re: cheating with multi accounts [cleared] BG

Postby hmsps on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:02 pm

what suprises me is that alstergren started up a game with crash but as i see they had a very good player with them because usually they join cooks and cadets
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Major hmsps

Return to Closed C&A Reports