Happyhammer[warned]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Happyhammer[warned]es

Postby trlester on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:50 am

Accused:

Happyhammer

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 11925622

Comments:

Happyhammer wrote:in game we play in we can first elliminate green.
and you take the spoils? i think that pretty fair.. you have many more troops from spoils and i have just more regions that you can take so we both have same strenght?

game will end faster.. else it takes 10+ days more xD
i know its a strange deal.. but if u have the spoils its very fair isnt it?

This was his comment to me in a private message. I looked back in game chat and he didn't mention anything there to alert the other player.
Captain trlester

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (8)

Re: Happyhammer[warned]es

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Happyhammer has received a WARNING for secret diplomacy.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 76
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (11)

Return to Closed C&A Reports