poohcrumbs [Banned] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: poohcrumbs [Banned] DCR

Postby bennybladez on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:55 am

Rubbish..
Corporal bennybladez

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Abdelatiev on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:48 am

nietzsche wrote:And I think people attacking me without proof is not cool. I just happen to be good at sorting out sites. But the mods showed their wisdom. But I forgive you. I hope we meet in a game soon.

Wise decision of the mods indeed. On what attack you react by the way? I did not see you at this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class Abdelatiev

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby nietzsche on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Abdelatiev wrote:
nietzsche wrote:And I think people attacking me without proof is not cool. I just happen to be good at sorting out sites. But the mods showed their wisdom. But I forgive you. I hope we meet in a game soon.

Wise decision of the mods indeed. On what attack you react by the way? I did not see you at this thread.

Damn it.

It was a joke, nobody got it.

I was trying to look as if OP was my multi and had made a mistake and posted from my original account. I will probably get a warning by achilles for a joke that nobody fell for.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
Major nietzsche

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:41 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Abdelatiev wrote:

Damn it.

It was a joke, nobody got it.

I was trying to look as if OP was my multi and had made a mistake and posted from my original account. I will probably get a warning by achilles for a joke that nobody fell for.

I got the joke I just didn't think it was funny, only spammy and been done before.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby corkscrew on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:49 pm

seems a little suspect and queer
Last edited by corkscrew on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private corkscrew

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm

corkscrew wrote:So the user who is a multi player gets his way...how cute..the complainer pulled the wool over the mods eyes on this one..boy do you guys look stupid, the user is a 100 percent a multi..but who cares right? . IMO the player with 1 game in is smarter than the C C mods, its funny i can tell he or she is mocking you, and no doubt will do it again under a different username.. i guess ill wait and see but if they can do it and get away with it why cant other users?? seems a little suspect and queer

File against him then.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Return to Closed C&A Reports