Conquer Club

josko.ri and OzBloke [noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: josko.ri and OzBloke [noted]

Postby eddie2 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:34 pm

foxglove i was not trying to bait or anything i have know ozbloke for ages, as a matter of fact it was me who brought him into the clan world he left aka to join thota then you guys. i was just saying i could not see any breach of the sitting rules because he went awol and josko only finished his games he was actively in... So the only thing i could see was that they noted on the fact that since there was no defined amount of time oz was missing then the in danger of missing a turn rule applied (which has now been applied as one hour.) but by the example game you have shown josko was taking turns with 22 hours still on the clock. you might not understand some of my short posts but most now do understand them and if you had looked you would of seen what i was saying made sense. but as you openly said you baited me in the above post and this has been reported as such. because like i said i am not falling for players baiting posts towards me again.
Major eddie2

Re: josko.ri and OzBloke [noted]

Postby jefjef on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:32 am

kinga ruled on this on dec 5 and here it is the 12 and this thread is still going on it is not a discussion thread and you all are just baiting each other and it is not conducive to peace and love the ruling was fair and just and no real rules were broken it was just noted to keep an eye on the Oz account now lets leave our clan crap out of this and move on this baiting must stop and will be reported no more spam or trolling please lets have respect for each other this holiday season and stop making the mods job tougher than it has to be why this isn't locked i don't know why but it really needs to be before it gets out of hand and off topic and before the trolls come out of the wood work and make senseless and poorly formatted posts.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports