Secret Diplomacy: MicMac16 & Doobang [busted] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Secret Diplomacy: MicMac16 & Doobang [busted] BG

Postby amirian on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Accused:

MicMac16
Doobang

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis and/or Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 12065108

Comments:
They take turns one right after the other with little to no time in between, I checked and their last few games have been with each other, and in the game I am in with them I suspect they are cheating, as there have been multiple chances for them to attack one another (when they are getting massive bonuses) but they don't. At the very least I think they are conducting secret diplomacy IRL, but they could even be the same account.
Private 1st Class amirian

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Secret Diplomacy: MicMac16 & Doobang

Postby Gillipig on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:04 am

Obvious case of multies. Some people don't even try to hide it lol.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Secret Diplomacy: MicMac16 & Doobang [busted] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 am

MicMac16 & Doobang have been busted for being multis
Sergeant BGtheBrain
Official Pooper Scooper
Official Pooper Scooper

Medals: 98
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (45) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Secret Diplomacy: MicMac16 & Doobang [busted] BG

Postby Arama86n on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 am

BGtheBrain wrote:MicMac16 & Doobang have been busted for being multis

heh, the funny thing is if you look at the 1v1's they played against eachother, ah.. I mean HE played against HIMSELF ;) - the funny thing is player A starts his turn at the same time player B is playing, lol, I would have guessed friends playing together at school or somthing... looks like I am not infallable :( I thought me and and old benedict were a team.
ah well, another multi bites the dust, gj BG =D>
Major Arama86n

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (4)

Return to Closed C&A Reports