DagGump Suiciding [closed] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: DagGump Suiciding [pending] BG

Postby _sabotage_ on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Thanks for the input.

Anyways, I wish to withdraw the accusation for the following reasons:

My signature itself is supposed to serve as a reminder of these kinds of people and to encourage me to say nothing in chat except GL and GG.

A C&A is like asking a toothless man to dine, as the mods gum over the food, it would be wasted along with my appetite. I expect no action or satisfaction and hating on fools is no better than placing myself before this Kafkian door.

Finally, I prefer Symmetry's discourse on other topics over this one, especially those on which he has some actual expertise.
Corporal _sabotage_

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Symmetry on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:58 pm

_sabotage_ wrote:Thanks for the input.

Anyways, I wish to withdraw the accusation for the following reasons:

My signature itself is supposed to serve as a reminder of these kinds of people and to encourage me to say nothing in chat except GL and GG.

A C&A is like asking a toothless man to dine, as the mods gum over the food, it would be wasted along with my appetite. I expect no action or satisfaction and hating on fools is no better than placing myself before this Kafkian door.

Finally, I prefer Symmetry's discourse on other topics over this one, especially those on which he has some actual expertise.

Erm... well this is baffling. Bye, I guess.
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby BGtheBrain on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:44 am

_sabotage_ wrote:Anyways, I wish to withdraw the accusation
Corporal BGtheBrain
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 101
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (47) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (5)

Return to Closed C&A Reports