MrOpolo deliberately throwing game [Cleared] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am

MrOpolo wrote:WOW is all i can say .......


I'd like some form of explanation other than this.... why would you do such things man? it still doesn't answers my question; if you decide it's over for you, what type of mentality is that? the game can go on without you no need to suicide on someone that's done nothing to you just for fun!
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:00 pm

betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
2013-01-05 19:45:06 - MrOpolo: come on someone must make a play , well if it means to be foed so be it , it was great playing with y guys...
2013-01-05 19:53:35 - saintslayer: u 2
2013-01-05 19:56:18 - betiko: congrats for losing more points
2013-01-05 19:56:34 - betiko: you couldv e ballanced the attack
2013-01-05 19:57:00 - betiko: thanks for making me lose my time
2013-01-05 19:57:29 - MrOpolo: hes having a party ... points not the worry ,, good game guys it was fun
2013-01-05 19:57:52 - betiko: they are for me thanks for being a dick
2013-01-05 19:58:32 - MrOpolo: wow ok so i can expect to be foed then...

The parts marked in bold tells us that he was aware of what he did was foe worthy, and that he did it (suicided) so that saintslayer could go to his party. Although I suspect it was more because he was tired of the game himself.


He may have been tired of the game but there's insufficient evidence that he threw it.
If it's a stalemate and you are going to take the chance of taking one other player out, you have to choose one or the other. The person who gets "chosen" is likely to be pissed off and foe you for it. I'm pretty sure breaking a stalemate isn't against the rules. While this method may not be the most practical way of doing so, it's not evidence of deliberately throwing the game. Again, there is the small chance he could have gotten amazing dice and taken out both players.



funky, go somewhere else you're a troll. just because i did the report you are going to disagree with me. If you are going to comment, at least read the comment on my report or just do the fucking math. troops were 750+ even for all 3 players and trades 125. not even a cook would think he has a chance.

regarding your other idiotic comment, allow me to have my own opinion and to be against "game throwing" and have no problem with people sitting turns in case of absence.


Chill out betiko.
I've seen some players do some pretty irrational things when they are just fed up with a stalemate. Aside from ranting, do you have any actual new evidence that shows that he threw the game because as it stands it doesn't look like there is any? With 750 troop stacks there can be a lot of variation in results.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
2013-01-05 19:45:06 - MrOpolo: come on someone must make a play , well if it means to be foed so be it , it was great playing with y guys...
2013-01-05 19:53:35 - saintslayer: u 2
2013-01-05 19:56:18 - betiko: congrats for losing more points
2013-01-05 19:56:34 - betiko: you couldv e ballanced the attack
2013-01-05 19:57:00 - betiko: thanks for making me lose my time
2013-01-05 19:57:29 - MrOpolo: hes having a party ... points not the worry ,, good game guys it was fun
2013-01-05 19:57:52 - betiko: they are for me thanks for being a dick
2013-01-05 19:58:32 - MrOpolo: wow ok so i can expect to be foed then...

The parts marked in bold tells us that he was aware of what he did was foe worthy, and that he did it (suicided) so that saintslayer could go to his party. Although I suspect it was more because he was tired of the game himself.


He may have been tired of the game but there's insufficient evidence that he threw it.
If it's a stalemate and you are going to take the chance of taking one other player out, you have to choose one or the other. The person who gets "chosen" is likely to be pissed off and foe you for it. I'm pretty sure breaking a stalemate isn't against the rules. While this method may not be the most practical way of doing so, it's not evidence of deliberately throwing the game. Again, there is the small chance he could have gotten amazing dice and taken out both players.



funky, go somewhere else you're a troll. just because i did the report you are going to disagree with me. If you are going to comment, at least read the comment on my report or just do the fucking math. troops were 750+ even for all 3 players and trades 125. not even a cook would think he has a chance.

regarding your other idiotic comment, allow me to have my own opinion and to be against "game throwing" and have no problem with people sitting turns in case of absence.


Chill out betiko.
I've seen some players do some pretty irrational things when they are just fed up with a stalemate. Aside from ranting, do you have any actual new evidence that shows that he threw the game because as it stands it doesn't look like there is any? With 750 troop stacks there can be a lot of variation in results.



appart from O,4% odds and the guy admitting he did it because he doesn't care about points and the third player had to go as an excuse to what he did, damn it, you're a genius. It wasn t game throwing at all and there is no evidence! troll.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby bouncy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:32 pm

It's only a game.
Sergeant 1st Class bouncy
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:16 pm
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 pm

bouncy wrote:It's only a game.


it is, but in that case why is there even a c&a section?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:46 pm

So no one is allowed to take a "risk" when taking their turn, no matter how slim? Yes, he admitted to not caring about points and he admitted to wanting to speed up the game. This still doesn't prove he deliberately threw the game. You can't demand that someone play the game exactly the same way you would. If it weren't a stalemate situation you might have a stronger case but it was so you don't.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:So no one is allowed to take a "risk" when taking their turn, no matter how slim? Yes, he admitted to not caring about points and he admitted to wanting to speed up the game. This still doesn't prove he deliberately threw the game. You can't demand that someone play the game exactly the same way you would. If it weren't a stalemate situation you might have a stronger case but it was so you don't.


humm let me laugh at your face. In those cases you slim down both players so that one is tempted to go for a kill that matches somehow the value of the trade; let's say the value of the trades is twice lower the troop count; maybe you have a slim chance there; but x7 times more troops than the value of the trades of both opponents is suicide, and by no way did he think he could win that game by doing so, he isn't a clueless player. Stop insulting everybody's intellignece saying that 0,036% odds is not throwing a game.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:So no one is allowed to take a "risk" when taking their turn, no matter how slim? Yes, he admitted to not caring about points and he admitted to wanting to speed up the game. This still doesn't prove he deliberately threw the game. You can't demand that someone play the game exactly the same way you would. If it weren't a stalemate situation you might have a stronger case but it was so you don't.


humm let me laugh at your face. In those cases you slim down both players so that one is tempted to go for a kill that matches somehow the value of the trade; let's say the value of the trades is twice lower the troop count; maybe you have a slim chance there; but x7 times more troops than the value of the trades of both opponents is suicide, and by no way did he think he could win that game by doing so, he isn't a clueless player. Stop insulting everybody's intellignece saying that 0,036% odds is not throwing a game.


Again, that's your strategy. You can't just impose your style of play on every other player on the site or even assume they care as much as you do. The bottom line is you can't prove one way or the other.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby Gillipig on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:So no one is allowed to take a "risk" when taking their turn, no matter how slim? Yes, he admitted to not caring about points and he admitted to wanting to speed up the game. This still doesn't prove he deliberately threw the game. You can't demand that someone play the game exactly the same way you would. If it weren't a stalemate situation you might have a stronger case but it was so you don't.


humm let me laugh at your face. In those cases you slim down both players so that one is tempted to go for a kill that matches somehow the value of the trade; let's say the value of the trades is twice lower the troop count; maybe you have a slim chance there; but x7 times more troops than the value of the trades of both opponents is suicide, and by no way did he think he could win that game by doing so, he isn't a clueless player. Stop insulting everybody's intellignece saying that 0,036% odds is not throwing a game.


Again, that's your strategy. You can't just impose your style of play on every other player on the site or even assume they care as much as you do. The bottom line is you can't prove one way or the other.

Can both of you stop posting now? You're arguing over nothing, and only spam the thread right now. Just let the mod make his verdict.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3545
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Gillipig wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:So no one is allowed to take a "risk" when taking their turn, no matter how slim? Yes, he admitted to not caring about points and he admitted to wanting to speed up the game. This still doesn't prove he deliberately threw the game. You can't demand that someone play the game exactly the same way you would. If it weren't a stalemate situation you might have a stronger case but it was so you don't.


humm let me laugh at your face. In those cases you slim down both players so that one is tempted to go for a kill that matches somehow the value of the trade; let's say the value of the trades is twice lower the troop count; maybe you have a slim chance there; but x7 times more troops than the value of the trades of both opponents is suicide, and by no way did he think he could win that game by doing so, he isn't a clueless player. Stop insulting everybody's intellignece saying that 0,036% odds is not throwing a game.


Again, that's your strategy. You can't just impose your style of play on every other player on the site or even assume they care as much as you do. The bottom line is you can't prove one way or the other.

Can both of you stop posting now? You're arguing over nothing, and only spam the thread right now. Just let the mod make his verdict.

Sure.
Wait, does this count as a post? :?
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby betiko on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:09 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:So no one is allowed to take a "risk" when taking their turn, no matter how slim? Yes, he admitted to not caring about points and he admitted to wanting to speed up the game. This still doesn't prove he deliberately threw the game. You can't demand that someone play the game exactly the same way you would. If it weren't a stalemate situation you might have a stronger case but it was so you don't.


humm let me laugh at your face. In those cases you slim down both players so that one is tempted to go for a kill that matches somehow the value of the trade; let's say the value of the trades is twice lower the troop count; maybe you have a slim chance there; but x7 times more troops than the value of the trades of both opponents is suicide, and by no way did he think he could win that game by doing so, he isn't a clueless player. Stop insulting everybody's intellignece saying that 0,036% odds is not throwing a game.


Again, that's your strategy. You can't just impose your style of play on every other player on the site or even assume they care as much as you do. The bottom line is you can't prove one way or the other.


so all 3 players being exactly even gives us all 33,33% chances. His action resulted in reducing his chances of winning by 1000. Yeah, your argument stands, definitely not throwing away the game!
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game [Pending] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 am

Even though I missed all the fun with my night off, I am going to settle down and lock this. You'll have your answer.
User avatar
Lieutenant deathcomesrippin
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:26 am
Location: Canada
Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (6)

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game [Cleared] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 am

MrOpolo is Cleared of deliberate game throwing.
User avatar
Lieutenant deathcomesrippin
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:26 am
Location: Canada
Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (6)

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login