Conquer Club

Kelisitaan [Cleared] KRK

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Kelisitaan [PENDING] KRK

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:10 am

IR1SH ACE wrote:
Kelisitaan wrote:Badz, keep hating. I'll leave with this quote that sums it up better than I ever could: You're either pro or you're noob, that's life.
:lol: :lol:

man ur a noob farmin, possible multi makin sad sack.... u have nearly 3 full pages of the same 5 player Classic Map games, what a coincidence that new players (?) can only join up to 5 player games until they have completed 5 games and also the fact the all new players go straight to Classic map like flies to shit.....but im sure ur not aware of any of this.....lmao... and u just like 5 player Classics....lol

enjoy that paper hat mate....be seen u around on another account possibly

I play the settings that take the most skill, obviously. Newbies "flying" to classic maps isn't MY problem...I enjoy classic Risk and every new map I've played on sucks. Not my problem.

I don't game select nor have I ever "booted" anyone from my game. Everyone is welcome to join. I will, however, say that I play game theory optimal.
Colonel Kelisitaan

Postby Gillipig on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:57 am

Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:The accused is CLEARED of the accusation of being a multi.

As far as the other interesting issue: the player has been communicated with, as it is a private matter between CC and that player, to curtail the type game play he/she is engaging in.

Okay, so he's not a multie. But he has clearly targeted new recruits with the type of games he play. And that alone have been reason enough for punishment in other cases. Why are you letting him go so easily?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby SaMejoHn on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 am

As far as the other interesting issue: the player has been communicated with, as it is a private matter between CC and that player, to curtail the type game play he/she is engaging in.

BOOOOOO
Major SaMejoHn

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 am

Gillipig wrote:

Okay, so he's not a multie. But he has clearly targeted new recruits with the type of games he play. And that alone have been reason enough for punishment in other cases. Why are you letting him go so easily?

And what will CC do when he fails to curtail "the type of game play"? Will the matter and the punishment be made public?
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 am

Gillipig wrote:

So how exactly do I "target" new recruits?
Colonel Kelisitaan

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:28 am

Edric Wolfswift wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

And what will CC do when he fails to curtail "the type of game play"? Will the matter and the punishment be made public?

Dahling, sorry to break it to you, but my conversation with CC ended very well (for me, not for you, dahling). I'm allowed to continue playing whatever games I want to play as I'm doing nothing wrong. Sorry you couldn't break the 1200s though...maybe some day.

I don't "target" any new recruits...I merely play the settings that require the most skill. In other words, as a trash player, I wouldn't recommend that you join my games
Colonel Kelisitaan

Re: Kelisitaan [Cleared] KRK

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:34 am

I wouldn't lower myself to play with the likes of someone like you, and no one else should either. You obviously got away with cheating and everyone knows it. Anyone who disagrees and supports your type of behavior will make the Foe list just as fast as you did.

You are a delusional fool... If you were "doing nothing wrong" CC would not have told you to curtail the type of game play you were engaging in.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:36 am

Edric Wolfswift wrote:I wouldn't lower myself to play with the likes of someone like you, and no one else should either. You obviously got away with cheating and everyone knows it. Anyone who disagrees and supports your type of behavior will make the Foe list just as fast as you did.

You are a delusional fool... If you were "doing nothing wrong" CC would not have told you to curtail the type of game play you were engaging in.

where is the cheating?
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 am

Edric Wolfswift wrote:I wouldn't lower myself to play with the likes of someone like you, and no one else should either. You obviously got away with cheating and everyone knows it. Anyone who disagrees and supports your type of behavior will make the Foe list just as fast as you did.

They actually attempted to tell me that, but after listening to my evidence (basically that I play with the settings that require the most skill), that was thrown out the window and I'm allowed to play and make whatever games I choose.

Again, I leave you with this quote as it sums up the situation perfectly: You're either pro or you're noob...that's life.
Colonel Kelisitaan

Postby Gillipig on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:31 am

Kelisitaan wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

The vast majority of your opponents are new recruits, you may have some bullshit reason for why you prefer these games but words normally means nothing in cases like this. If you exclusively play a lot of these games you get at least a warning, if you've only played something like 20 in a row you can get away with an encouragement to stop it. You've played hundreds of these games, you owe your rank to taking advantage of new recruits, you should not get away with a slap on the wrist, you should be officially warned! Or point reseted. I'm disappointed in the outcome of this report.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:35 am

CC seems to have ignored the fact that MANY of these games involve 3-4 newly created accounts, often created within just a few minutes of each other, most of whom make Kelisitaan's game the first if not only game they join, and then they deadbeat.

Just because CC either cannot prove it, or chooses to let you off lightly, does not mean you are not guilty of cheating.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:01 am

Gillipig wrote:
Kelisitaan wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

The vast majority of your opponents are new recruits, you may have some bullshit reason for why you prefer these games but words normally means nothing in cases like this. If you exclusively play a lot of these games you get at least a warning, if you've only played something like 20 in a row you can get away with an encouragement to stop it. You've played hundreds of these games, you owe your rank to taking advantage of new recruits, you should not get away with a slap on the wrist, you should be officially warned! Or point reseted. I'm disappointed in the outcome of this report.

LOL, so tell me...what "settings" do I do to attract new recruits? Go on, tell me
Colonel Kelisitaan

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:02 am

Edric Wolfswift wrote:CC seems to have ignored the fact that MANY of these games involve 3-4 newly created accounts, often created within just a few minutes of each other, most of whom make Kelisitaan's game the first if not only game they join, and then they deadbeat.

Just because CC either cannot prove it, or chooses to let you off lightly, does not mean you are not guilty of cheating.

Maybe it's the "first game" they join because it's the first game on the list? Ever thought of that? Nah, that would be too hard for you to grasp
Colonel Kelisitaan

Postby IR1SH ACE on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 am

no matter how u try and spin it....u are a new recruit farmer, I really dont know how they have let u away with this...im sure a reach around was involved but I am not surprised by yet another in a long line of baffling C&A verdicts, suppose it depends on the mood of the mods at the time....lol

all u have to do is keep ur settings & ur Classic map and just add 1 more player....why not 6 player games?

Im sure u have some BS excuse about how 6 players would upset ur strategy or some other shit.....once again very disappointed in a C&A verdict... [-X
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 am

IR1SH ACE wrote:no matter how u try and spin it....u are a new recruit farmer, I really dont know how they have let u away with this...im sure a reach around was involved but I am not surprised by yet another in a long line of baffling C&A verdicts, suppose it depends on the mood of the mods at the time....lol

all u have to do is keep ur settings & ur Classic map and just add 1 more player....why not 6 player games?

Im sure u have some BS excuse about how 6 players would upset ur strategy or some other shit.....once again very disappointed in a C&A verdict... [-X

Because it's too hard to hold a continent in 6 player games. Why not let new recruits join 6 player games as well?

And I had no idea that new recruits couldn't join 6 player games until today, just fyi, nor did I realize that not everyone has new recruits joining their games? Don't you play with new recruits as well?

I've never played, nor have any desire to play, a 6 player game.

PS: You, like everyone else, are more than welcome to join my games. I never kick nor exclude anyone from joining...all are welcome. However, if you unfairly target me, I will be reporting
Colonel Kelisitaan

Postby IR1SH ACE on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 am

Kelisitaan wrote:Because it's too hard to hold a continent in 6 player games. Why not let new recruits join 6 player games as well?

:-s ....lame excuse just as I thought and I dont know why NR's cant join 6 player games...i just play here..

Kelisitaan wrote:And I had no idea that new recruits couldn't join 6 player games until today, just fyi, nor did I realize that not everyone has new recruits joining their games? Don't you play with new recruits as well?

:lol: ... yeah sure u did not know, pull the other one its got bells on it, and no I dont play with NR's I cant even remember the last time I had a NR in one of my games, unlike u I like to actually play against proper players not just get a load of deadbeatin noobs in as many games as possible just so I can increase my Rank without any actual effort....

Kelisitaan wrote:I've never played, nor have any desire to play, a 6 player game.

no shit, why give up on a good thing....especially as u seem to have the blessin of the powers that be to just keep on farmin....its near comical

Kelisitaan wrote:PS: You, like everyone else, are more than welcome to join my games. I never kick nor exclude anyone from joining...all are welcome. However, if you unfairly target me, I will be reporting

:lol: :lol: :lol: .... i dont need to join ur games to prove anything, I already know ur a Noob farmer, but seen as this thread has been ruled on this will be the last I will be postin in here but I reckon u might deserve a more in depth C&A report as this verdict does not sit right with me...... sure we will chat again soon....later farmer... :D
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:35 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:
Kelisitaan wrote:Because it's too hard to hold a continent in 6 player games. Why not let new recruits join 6 player games as well?

:-s ....lame excuse just as I thought and I dont know why NR's cant join 6 player games...i just play here..

Kelisitaan wrote:And I had no idea that new recruits couldn't join 6 player games until today, just fyi, nor did I realize that not everyone has new recruits joining their games? Don't you play with new recruits as well?

:lol: ... yeah sure u did not know, pull the other one its got bells on it, and no I dont play with NR's I cant even remember the last time I had a NR in one of my games, unlike u I like to actually play against proper players not just get a load of deadbeatin noobs in as many games as possible just so I can increase my Rank without any actual effort....

Kelisitaan wrote:I've never played, nor have any desire to play, a 6 player game.

no shit, why give up on a good thing....especially as u seem to have the blessin of the powers that be to just keep on farmin....its near comical

Kelisitaan wrote:PS: You, like everyone else, are more than welcome to join my games. I never kick nor exclude anyone from joining...all are welcome. However, if you unfairly target me, I will be reporting

:lol: :lol: :lol: .... i dont need to join ur games to prove anything, I already know ur a Noob farmer, but seen as this thread has been ruled on this will be the last I will be postin in here but I reckon u might deserve a more in depth C&A report as this verdict does not sit right with me...... sure we will chat again soon....later farmer... :D

Hunty, you don't get that many points from noobs and sometimes they do win, in which case you lose a lot of points. As I said many times, ANYONE, including you, is more than welcome to join my games.
Colonel Kelisitaan

Postby king achilles on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 am

This is already getting out of hand. The case has been settled and locked. As what he states, he will play any rank who joins his games and new recruits will not matter whether they join his chosen settings or not. I believe this will be proven in time.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports