Kelisitaan [Cleared] KRK

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Kelisitaan [PENDING] KRK

Postby Just_essence on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Sorry, that was my head suggesting that I use a hyperbole in my post. However, I did see an unbroken string of games waiting for players that almost looked like someone C+V'ed the same image over and over again, which was a pretty odd sight.
Private Just_essence

Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Kelisitaan

Postby darth emperor on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:This method of making new multis for new games as opposed to just using the same multis as last time does seem rather odd but it also could be that the person lost the passwords of the originals. :lol:

Well, maybe he is a new type of multi, he is not only after points but medals too :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8)
General Contribution (2)

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:24 pm

What amazes me is his cockiness. Its as if he thinks no one will notice a plethora of games with just him and newbies... and the newbies always seem to deadbeat. A blind man could see that this is waaaaaay more than mere chance.
Lieutenant Edric Wolfswift

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby agentcom on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Looking at his non-speed games, there sure do seem to be a lot of low ranks and question marks.

Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:the multi check is pending

there is something else more interesting..... :twisted:

Perhaps some invite abuse?
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (8)
General Contribution (2)

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:46 pm

lol this one is funny.....just get rid of this tool...

I don't get what is wrong in some peoples head that they need to resort to cheap play in an online game of risk... :lol: :lol:

jezz makes u wonder what is missin in there RL
Major IR1SH ACE

Medals: 54
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Hopefully Karl_R_Kroenen will return a guilty verdict soon.

Standard Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby Kelisitaan on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Badz, keep hating. I'll leave with this quote that sums it up better than I ever could: You're either pro or you're noob, that's life.
Colonel Kelisitaan

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Kelisitaan wrote:Badz, keep hating. I'll leave with this quote that sums it up better than I ever could: You're either pro or you're noob, that's life.
:lol: :lol:

man ur a noob farmin, possible multi makin sad sack.... u have nearly 3 full pages of the same 5 player Classic Map games, what a coincidence that new players (?) can only join up to 5 player games until they have completed 5 games and also the fact the all new players go straight to Classic map like flies to shit.....but im sure ur not aware of any of this.....lmao... and u just like 5 player Classics....lol

enjoy that paper hat mate....be seen u around on another account possibly
Major IR1SH ACE

Medals: 54
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Karl_R_Kroenen on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:52 am

The accused is CLEARED of the accusation of being a multi.

As far as the other interesting issue: the player has been communicated with, as it is a private matter between CC and that player, to curtail the type game play he/she is engaging in.
Sergeant 1st Class Karl_R_Kroenen

Medals: 41
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (6)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Kelisitaan [Cleared] KRK

Postby grifftron on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 am

So CC is having this guy farm for them? Awesome! :lol:

-griff
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:10 am

IR1SH ACE wrote:
Kelisitaan wrote:Badz, keep hating. I'll leave with this quote that sums it up better than I ever could: You're either pro or you're noob, that's life.
:lol: :lol:

man ur a noob farmin, possible multi makin sad sack.... u have nearly 3 full pages of the same 5 player Classic Map games, what a coincidence that new players (?) can only join up to 5 player games until they have completed 5 games and also the fact the all new players go straight to Classic map like flies to shit.....but im sure ur not aware of any of this.....lmao... and u just like 5 player Classics....lol

enjoy that paper hat mate....be seen u around on another account possibly

I play the settings that take the most skill, obviously. Newbies "flying" to classic maps isn't MY problem...I enjoy classic Risk and every new map I've played on sucks. Not my problem.

I don't game select nor have I ever "booted" anyone from my game. Everyone is welcome to join. I will, however, say that I play game theory optimal.
Colonel Kelisitaan

Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Gillipig on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:57 am

Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:The accused is CLEARED of the accusation of being a multi.

As far as the other interesting issue: the player has been communicated with, as it is a private matter between CC and that player, to curtail the type game play he/she is engaging in.

Okay, so he's not a multie. But he has clearly targeted new recruits with the type of games he play. And that alone have been reason enough for punishment in other cases. Why are you letting him go so easily?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby SaMejoHn on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 am

BOOOOOO
Major SaMejoHn

Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 am

Gillipig wrote:

Okay, so he's not a multie. But he has clearly targeted new recruits with the type of games he play. And that alone have been reason enough for punishment in other cases. Why are you letting him go so easily?

And what will CC do when he fails to curtail "the type of game play"? Will the matter and the punishment be made public?

Postby Kelisitaan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 am

Gillipig wrote:

So how exactly do I "target" new recruits?
Colonel Kelisitaan

Ratings Achievement (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports