Jondalar and Jondalar1977 [cleared]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Jondalar and Jondalar1977 [cleared]

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Accused: Jondalar and Jondalar1977

Comments:
Jondalar finished a game with me and immediately logged out of CC. Very soon thereafter Jondalar1977 just happened to join an open game.

I may be wrong, but it seems very odd and I think it needs to be investigated.
Cadet Edric Wolfswift

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Jondalar and Jondalar1977

Postby Just_essence on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Well, it's either multies or cohabiting people who share a computer to get onto CC.
Private Just_essence

Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm

I realize it may be people who cohabitate, so I said I may be wrong. But it just seems odd and I've seen a lot of strange things on CC lately. Not planning on letting suspicions go unchecked anymore.
Cadet Edric Wolfswift

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby king achilles on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 pm

So far, they look different from one another.
Corporal king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Jondalar and Jondalar1977 [cleared]

Postby Jondalar on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:52 pm

LOOOL :o Evening all.

i just got alerted to this post. figured I'd chime in. i've been a CC member since Feb 07, both premium and freemium, and I think if you look at the way my ranking has gone up and down you'll see I REALLY just play for love of a game I learnt to love as a kid :D

I dont know who Jondalar1977 is, figure though I will ping him/her after this post - see if the name comes from the same place.

Jondalar is a prominent character in the "Earth Children" series of books by Jean Auel. He is one of the main characters in all but the first novel - so its a bit like saying some-one is a multi because they both have "George" in their name.

Anyway, I understand the need to check these things, it helps keep CC clean and tidy. Just found my OWN name on this thread and ROFL :lol:
Last edited by Jondalar on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Jondalar

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby Jondalar on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaand....

Does CC REALLY have to deal with people so stupid they would use the same name and just change the numbers like that :o

My respect for task faced by the hunters goes up....
Captain Jondalar

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Gilligan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Jondalar wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaand....

Does CC REALLY have to deal with people so stupid they would use the same name and just change the numbers like that :o

It has happened. If I had access still I could give you an example, but i'm sure a hunter can...
Brigadier Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 197
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (8)

Postby Jondalar on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:17 am

Gilligan wrote:
Jondalar wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaand....

It has happened. If I had access still I could give you an example, but i'm sure a hunter can...

LOL - you would think someone so intellectually challenged would struggle to fill in the joining form. Never mind twice.... :roll:
Captain Jondalar

Return to Closed C&A Reports