Kiron & xiangwang[banned/blocked]sn

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby eddie2 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:12 pm

freakns wrote:Game 7370815- Kiron started his turn, make a move like he is going after objective, then after hitting Krak des Chevaliers he is failing even to advance his troops for 5 seconds, in which time xiangwang start his move and winning the game! now, im not good freestyle player, ill never will be one, but ive seen good freestylers taking 7-8 territories for 5 seconds... and even though im not good freestyle player im still able to log out, log in with different credentials and click start within 5 seconds...also, i have never seen their moves overlapping, so while they might be different players, its just possible they are playing from same computer? and doing that in FOG games, when they are starting moves in 10 seconds apart?!


wow a bit off subject here but are you also admitting a multi or account sitting abuse..
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class eddie2
 
Posts: 3812
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am
Location: jersey channel islands
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9)
Tournament Contribution (5) General Contribution (3)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby Leehar on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 pm

eddie2 wrote:
freakns wrote:Game 7370815- Kiron started his turn, make a move like he is going after objective, then after hitting Krak des Chevaliers he is failing even to advance his troops for 5 seconds, in which time xiangwang start his move and winning the game! now, im not good freestyle player, ill never will be one, but ive seen good freestylers taking 7-8 territories for 5 seconds... and even though im not good freestyle player im still able to log out, log in with different credentials and click start within 5 seconds...also, i have never seen their moves overlapping, so while they might be different players, its just possible they are playing from same computer? and doing that in FOG games, when they are starting moves in 10 seconds apart?!


wow a bit off subject here but are you also admitting a multi or account sitting abuse..

More likely sitting a turn when there's little time left?


qwert wrote:
xiangwang wrote:
qwert wrote:ok, people its time to enter into spiritual world. These seance will lead famous spiritual medium xiangwang . He will try to make contact with Kiron , ghost trap between two worlds. Xiangwang will drop into trances, and then Kiron will take control,and speak through hem. Please take your seats, light a candle, and take in hand. Its time to start......ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


That's actually pretty funny! :lol:


ok, are we speak with xiangwang or kiron? :?


Go easy on the guys, attack the play-style not the player ;)

My only advice for them is to stop worrying about the points, as I'm sure they must realise, not many people give much credence to the title of conqueror and the associated points & they've certainly not helped matters. Better to enjoy themselves and not stress so much about point-gain so that they & we can feel better about them, which from my pov is infinitely more valuable!
Image
show
User avatar
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 5958
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (8)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby mc05025 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:18 pm

A year or something ago Kiron was busted for being multy. At that game in which I was playing too (and he was playing with his 'multy') we had a discusion and what I understood is that he was leaving with his sister (he had an emergency and his sister end a very important turn)!! I do not really know where they are living but that was what I thought. If I go back to the chat I might be able to find it.
Last edited by mc05025 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Colonel mc05025
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Medals: 33
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby Kiron on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Sorry, had to go for a bit. Yeah, I was in a rush, forgot to check whose account was logged in earlier, my bad. Regardless, this thread is turning in a gong show where all original accusations have been answered with rational and plausible responses.
User avatar
Field Marshal Kiron
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby SirJohn13 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Actually the whole story is your fault mc to begin with, since it is you I think that came up (and taught Kiron) with this strategy that Kiron employed (and perfected it) in to become conqueror...


P.S. * I think mc meant to write living, not leaving
User avatar
Colonel SirJohn13
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:54 pm
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby Kiron on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:24 pm

mc05025 wrote:A year or something ago Kiron was busted for being multy. At that game in which I was playing too (and he was playing with his 'multy') we had a discusion and what I understood is that he was leaving with his sister (he had an emergency and his sister end a very important turn)!! I do not really know where they are leaving but that was what I thought. If I go back to the chat I might be able to find it.


Yeah, my sister was temporarily staying with us at that time. What's wrong with that? Does not mean xiangwang was not living with me too.
User avatar
Field Marshal Kiron
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby cooldeals on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:27 pm

So I do note a lot of chatter in gamechat, but in none of the games have I seen an agreement of "Okay xang, you clear the way for me in this game and I will go take the objective." Just because you chat some in gamechat about alliances does not mean you are not using secret diplomacy. Coordinating moves outside of gamechat is secret diplomacy and xang has pretty much admitted they do communicate outside of gamechat in almost every game from "hey I'll start the turn so you can win...ready?" to "hey I'll go clear out the objective for you so you can take it and then start so you can win". These things aren't posted in gamechat so they are "secret". If I coordinated these things via PM I would not get away with it either. You hide behind the rules you are breaking. Reminds me of GLG and his technicalities to his farming.
User avatar
Colonel cooldeals
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:33 am
Medals: 95
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby freakns on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm

eddie2 wrote:
freakns wrote:Game 7370815- Kiron started his turn, make a move like he is going after objective, then after hitting Krak des Chevaliers he is failing even to advance his troops for 5 seconds, in which time xiangwang start his move and winning the game! now, im not good freestyle player, ill never will be one, but ive seen good freestylers taking 7-8 territories for 5 seconds... and even though im not good freestyle player im still able to log out, log in with different credentials and click start within 5 seconds...also, i have never seen their moves overlapping, so while they might be different players, its just possible they are playing from same computer? and doing that in FOG games, when they are starting moves in 10 seconds apart?!


wow a bit off subject here but are you also admitting a multi or account sitting abuse..

never had multi nor did i abused account sitting, but if i am asked to sit for someone, i always log in on my account first, check everything i need, then(watch now, this is extremely important!)
1- i log out
2- log in to an account im sitting for
3- enter the first available game
has this satisfied your curiosity?
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby Kiron on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 pm

cooldeals wrote:So I do note a lot of chatter in gamechat, but in none of the games have I seen an agreement of "Okay xang, you clear the way for me in this game and I will go take the objective." Just because you chat some in gamechat about alliances does not mean you are not using secret diplomacy. Coordinating moves outside of gamechat is secret diplomacy and xang has pretty much admitted they do communicate outside of gamechat in almost every game from "hey I'll start the turn so you can win...ready?" to "hey I'll go clear out the objective for you so you can take it and then start so you can win". These things aren't posted in gamechat so they are "secret". If I coordinated these things via PM I would not get away with it either. You hide behind the rules you are breaking. Reminds me of GLG and his technicalities to his farming.


We didn't. It's all baseless speculation anyways just bc we are RL friends. Of course, you can't prove or disprove it, so it's innocence until proven guilty (you're going to have to trust our word, hard i know). And xiang did not concende we communicate outside gamechat. Xiang will start the turn without telling me, i'm usually watching a movie while smashing "b" nor do i tell xiang.
User avatar
Field Marshal Kiron
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang

Postby cooldeals on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:41 pm

xiangwang wrote:Regarding dovetail our turns, yes, it helps that in RL i know when kiron is taking his turn, but people on the site can coordinate that too. There are many games that I seen players do it. To ban two players from playing with each other because they are friends in RL and can coordinate turns easier, well, that's absurd because that is something that the site CANNOT control. To ban every RL friend from playing each other bc they can coordinate turns easiers is absurd and would be detrimental to the site as a whole.

Again every truce we have is ANNOUNCED in chat. We BOTH play to win, we don't need secret diplomacy for that. An honestly, regarding the end of turns K/X/K or X/K/X, we both have greasemonkey that once objective is captured, we just put a weight on the B button and game is as good as won. There was no point in attempting to stop it, so we usually just do the courtsey of ending the game. I have RARELY seen games last when a player has the objectives and don't win the moment someone else start their turn (yes, there is odd cases when I don't have my laptop to spam B, but rarely).


So none of this is Xang admitting that you communicate outside of gamechat? Hard to believe as he admits to communication but it's not in your gamechat. AKA Secret Diplomacy.

This is only his first post. Maybe I should go through all the posts you've written for each other too.
User avatar
Colonel cooldeals
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:33 am
Medals: 95
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang

Postby Kiron on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:00 pm

cooldeals wrote:
xiangwang wrote:Regarding dovetail our turns, yes, it helps that in RL i know when kiron is taking his turn, but people on the site can coordinate that too. There are many games that I seen players do it. To ban two players from playing with each other because they are friends in RL and can coordinate turns easier, well, that's absurd because that is something that the site CANNOT control. To ban every RL friend from playing each other bc they can coordinate turns easiers is absurd and would be detrimental to the site as a whole.

Again every truce we have is ANNOUNCED in chat. We BOTH play to win, we don't need secret diplomacy for that. An honestly, regarding the end of turns K/X/K or X/K/X, we both have greasemonkey that once objective is captured, we just put a weight on the B button and game is as good as won. There was no point in attempting to stop it, so we usually just do the courtsey of ending the game. I have RARELY seen games last when a player has the objectives and don't win the moment someone else start their turn (yes, there is odd cases when I don't have my laptop to spam B, but rarely).


So none of this is Xang admitting that you communicate outside of gamechat? Hard to believe as he admits to communication but it's not in your gamechat. AKA Secret Diplomacy.

This is only his first post. Maybe I should go through all the posts you've written for each other too.


I think xiang admitted coordinate was the wrong wording lol, but yeah, we don't actively hide the fact we're going on CC. we don't speak, but it's not hard to notice.
User avatar
Field Marshal Kiron
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 pm
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby KraphtOne on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Heard it mentioned earlier. Just wanted to clarify... You can take turns within a second or two on two separate accounts...

If you're fast enough someone would need an ip checker to even know you're playing 2 accounts from the same computer...

Just takes Firefox... And a separate browser, we'll say Internet explorer...

And congrats you have two accounts opened in the same game on 2 different windows...

And no-one would ever know... You could do it for years...

Go ahead, try it out... And if you get caught just say you have a brother or something
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:33 pm
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby KraphtOne on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:08 pm

And as far as this garbage goes... Regardless of if they play together or are the same person or bang each other or what have you...

It's no different (especially on an objective map) than me and player x deciding that over the next 1000 games we will play 8 player assassin with each other and just agree in chat who's target to kill...

Guaranteed point gain...
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:33 pm
Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby Keefie on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Major Keefie
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (15)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Kiron & xiangwang[pending]sn

Postby xiangwang on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:24 pm

KraphtOne wrote:Heard it mentioned earlier. Just wanted to clarify... You can take turns within a second or two on two separate accounts...

If you're fast enough someone would need an ip checker to even know you're playing 2 accounts from the same computer...

Just takes Firefox... And a separate browser, we'll say Internet explorer...

And congrats you have two accounts opened in the same game on 2 different windows...

And no-one would ever know... You could do it for years...

Go ahead, try it out... And if you get caught just say you have a brother or something


Except you would notice a HUGE increase in spike with your win % when you play with each other compared to without each other, for us it's the same! I already showed the numbers for 8 player freestyle games.
Last edited by xiangwang on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier xiangwang
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 10:39 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login