holding hostage[vacation]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

holding hostage[vacation]es

Postby Woftam on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:11 pm

PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!


Accused:

Professor Brainy
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx



The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: Holding hostage



Game number(s):

12516531 (game #)
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]


Comments:As well as the verbally abusive attacks, this game should have been concluded 20 reonds ago, I am being chased around the map by an army of about 900 troops, Prof Brainy is showing his pedigree here. I am a little bit sick of it.
Corporal 1st Class Woftam
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 am
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: holding hostage

Postby Woftam on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Now in round 54, can one of you moderators close this game out, this is rediculous
Corporal 1st Class Woftam
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 am
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: holding hostage

Postby mc05025 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Game 12516531

Keeping him hostage for something like 25 rounds are a lot!
User avatar
Colonel mc05025
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Medals: 33
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: holding hostage

Postby 40kguy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:22 pm

just deadbeat, mods will punish him, but it will be quicker to deadbeat.
Image
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class 40kguy
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:39 am
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: holding hostage

Postby jsnyder748 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:29 pm

wow. what a jerk. instead of helping the cook with strategy he is a total douche bag.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jsnyder748
 
Posts: 792
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:56 pm
Location: BIG RED NEBRASKA - UNL - Electrical Engineering
Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (14)

Re: holding hostage

Postby rishaed on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Woftam wrote:Now in round 54, can one of you moderators close this game out, this is rediculous

Go through the society of Cooks for some strategy, if you wanna play a bit more competitively. If not then foe people like this and move on. ;) However seeing another report in which he came up in for doing something similar makes me think that this isn't unusual for him. Hope the mods do something about it.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Professor Brainy: holding hostage[pending]es

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Woftam wrote:Accused:

Professor Brainy

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Holding hostage

Game number(s):

Game 12516531

Comments:

As well as the verbally abusive attacks, this game should have been concluded 20 rounds ago, I am being chased around the map by an army of about 900 troops, Prof Brainy is showing his pedigree here. I am a little bit sick of it.


Fixed?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: holding hostage

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 pm

rishaed wrote:
Woftam wrote:Now in round 54, can one of you moderators close this game out, this is rediculous

Go through the society of Cooks for some strategy, if you wanna play a bit more competitively. If not then foe people like this and move on. ;) However seeing another report in which he came up in for doing something similar makes me think that this isn't unusual for him. Hope the mods do something about it.

I don't think this is a FAMO moment tbh. This needs to be persued.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: holding hostage

Postby rishaed on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:23 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
rishaed wrote:
Woftam wrote:Now in round 54, can one of you moderators close this game out, this is rediculous

Go through the society of Cooks for some strategy, if you wanna play a bit more competitively. If not then foe people like this and move on. ;) However seeing another report in which he came up in for doing something similar makes me think that this isn't unusual for him. Hope the mods do something about it.

I don't think this is a FAMO moment tbh. This needs to be pursued.

Quite right. However what happens now is in the hands of the mods. The best thing he can other than this is foe the guy and keep enjoying CC as best as possible.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: holding hostage

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 am

rishaed wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
rishaed wrote:
Woftam wrote:Now in round 54, can one of you moderators close this game out, this is rediculous

Go through the society of Cooks for some strategy, if you wanna play a bit more competitively. If not then foe people like this and move on. ;) However seeing another report in which he came up in for doing something similar makes me think that this isn't unusual for him. Hope the mods do something about it.

I don't think this is a FAMO moment tbh. This needs to be pursued.

Quite right. However what happens now is in the hands of the mods. The best thing he can other than this is foe the guy and keep enjoying CC as best as possible.

Agreed. :D
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: holding hostage[pending]es

Postby Symmetry on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 am

2013-03-24 19:42:25 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: i'm not mad red. i'm just foolin' around..i think it's hilarious that this cook thinks that rank isn't really tied to ability/skill in any way
2013-03-24 19:44:14 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: ..and that even though he's only won ONE game on his own....he thinks he's a good player...HILARIOUS !!
2013-03-24 19:46:34 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: ha ha LOL ha ha ..blue said he "fixxed your ass" to me LOL .. it's a pile of nine ha ha .. LOL
2013-03-24 20:05:38 - Woftam: no worries red
2013-03-24 20:07:59 - Woftam: would have no probs playing you , i apologise for my dribble ....it took me a while to figgure out how to block that clown
2013-03-24 20:08:38 - Woftam: but now that that is done ...sigh....life is good
2013-03-24 20:12:24 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: yep, now his life is good, he can go back to losing virtually every game where he's on his own
2013-03-24 20:16:46 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: lol.. he's sorry "for my dribble".. lol so i guess he's drooling on himself...unless he's so stupid that he meant "drivel" .. drivel means "siily talk", dribble means "saliva flowing out of your mouth"... LOL
2013-03-24 20:31:44 - martfar: no worries blue.
2013-03-24 20:31:56 - martfar: and could be either green
2013-03-24 20:37:39 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: actually, if you look-up those words, drivel can mean drool, but dribble can't mean silly-talk...just all hawks are birds, but all birds aren't hawks
2013-03-24 20:40:05 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: gg red
2013-03-24 20:58:40 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: i hope i get lucky and win....i'm playing against a GOOD PLAYER ... hah haha hahaha ha ha ha haha
2013-03-24 21:17:04 - Woftam: GG Martfar. I lose also, thats not a problem . We will play again unlike Green
2013-03-24 21:47:45 - Woftam: the end.
2013-03-26 19:28:00 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: 2013-03-21 11:03:31 " i guess no compliments to me ...seems i have changed the game....red is no longer the favourite"
2013-03-26 19:28:48 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: ok, you're right. i should compliment you on doing such a great job.
2013-03-26 19:31:34 - PROFESSOR BRAINY: congratulations for doing such a great job...although, i must admit it seems to be taking a long time to beat the guy that has a "retarded" strategy, especially since you are so much better than me
2013-03-26 21:28:09 - Woftam: there is no point messaging me...you are a foe and the messages are automatically removed...if you want conversation, join the forum about you


Looks like he foed the guy already, from the chat.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: holding hostage[pending]es

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:21 am

PROFESSOR BRAINY has received a vacation for hostage holding. This was his second major infraction.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 7176
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:50 pm
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (12)


Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login