katishere intentional pointdumping[noted]SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

katishere intentional pointdumping[noted]SN

Postby anonymus on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 am

Accused:

katishere




The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis ?


Other: Intentional point-dumping and suiciding /throwing the game




Game number(s):


Game 12561406


Comments:
He got upset when i used gamechat to my advantage, and then started intentionally destroying the game and protecting the 3rd player just to make sure i couldnt win even if we would have reached a truth the game could have gotten balanced again..
he admits to it in game chat even after i explained it was nothing personal just a strategy..
and i would just like to warn other people about this guy.. ego over strategy

EDIT: A quick look at this guys ratings tells the same story.. constantly tagged with; irrational, vindictive, suicider, coward and the likes..

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... =katishere

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.
image

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
User avatar
Major anonymus
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:09 am
Location: Former DDR
Medals: 108
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (11)
Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (6)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping

Postby stumeister69 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

waste of time reading this. Foe move on
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class stumeister69
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Manchester
Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby Symmetry on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:20 am

The ratings left pages are a thing to behold.

Ratings Left
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby rishaed on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:34 am

Nice job sym... I can't see him guilty of point dumping but ratings abuse? Quite possibly.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:27 am

anonymus wrote:Accused:

katishere




The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis ?


Other: Intentional point-dumping and suiciding /throwing the game




Game number(s):


Game 12561406


Comments:
He got upset when i used gamechat to my advantage, and then started intentionally destroying the game and protecting the 3rd player just to make sure i couldnt win even if we would have reached a truth the game could have gotten balanced again..
he admits to it in game chat even after i explained it was nothing personal just a strategy..
and i would just like to warn other people about this guy.. ego over strategy

EDIT: A quick look at this guys ratings tells the same story.. constantly tagged with; irrational, vindictive, suicider, coward and the likes..

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... =katishere

/ :?:



I've played with and against Kat on several occasions... first.. she's a female, second.. multi? lol... no... she also frowns on shitty play, so you might wanna look in the mirror... and if you play poorly, such as attacking her when there is a stronger opponent in the game, she'd rather see her AND you die to teach you lesson... kind of an interesting way to school people... lol... if you don't like the play, foe her and get on with your life...
User avatar
Major rhp 1
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby Symmetry on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:06 am

rhp 1 wrote:
anonymus wrote:Accused:

katishere




The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis ?


Other: Intentional point-dumping and suiciding /throwing the game




Game number(s):


Game 12561406


Comments:
He got upset when i used gamechat to my advantage, and then started intentionally destroying the game and protecting the 3rd player just to make sure i couldnt win even if we would have reached a truth the game could have gotten balanced again..
he admits to it in game chat even after i explained it was nothing personal just a strategy..
and i would just like to warn other people about this guy.. ego over strategy

EDIT: A quick look at this guys ratings tells the same story.. constantly tagged with; irrational, vindictive, suicider, coward and the likes..

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... =katishere

/ :?:



I've played with and against Kat on several occasions... first.. she's a female, second.. multi? lol... no... she also frowns on shitty play, so you might wanna look in the mirror... and if you play poorly, such as attacking her when there is a stronger opponent in the game, she'd rather see her AND you die to teach you lesson... kind of an interesting way to school people... lol... if you don't like the play, foe her and get on with your life...


I'm sceptical of the multi stuff too. Not sure if saying that she frequently intentionally suicides against weaker players is a top notch defense though. Especially when the main accusation is "Intentional point-dumping and suiciding /throwing the game".
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:50 am

i wasn't defending anyone... but sometimes when a person attacks you and makes both of you weak in a game, you don't have a lot of options.. sometimes hitting the fool back who destroyed the balance of the game is your only real option..
User avatar
Major rhp 1
 
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby clangfield on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:43 pm

Not point dumping, not multi... just appears to be attacking the OP who tried to manipulate the game by giving away positions in a fog game which, frankly, is deserved. The OP looks to be someone who can dish it out but can't take it, and is sulking because they weren't collaborated with.
Sergeant 1st Class clangfield
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:57 am
Location: Kent, UK
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby anonymus on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:23 pm

rhp 1 wrote:i wasn't defending anyone... but sometimes when a person attacks you and makes both of you weak in a game, you don't have a lot of options.. sometimes hitting the fool back who destroyed the balance of the game is your only real option..


well if you read the gamelog you see this is not the case..
i was in the strong position, and she was the weakest player.. i was trying to keep the third player from growing and would have succeeded if SHE hadnt kept attacking me.. so basically she is the fool who threw the balance..

and that if anything must be pointdumping especially if you now say she does this a lot..

also nice catch with the ratings left sym..
i guess my post in suggested foe-thread was more accurate than i knew..

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.
image

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
User avatar
Major anonymus
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:09 am
Location: Former DDR
Medals: 108
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (11)
Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (6)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:09 am

Aye, from the game log I can't see katishere ever having conquered anyone other than Anon from start to finish. There's probably a better way to phrase that, as it was a 3 person game, but it's not as if the log indicates she was playing a balanced game.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby DJPatrick on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:53 am

Anon seems to have a strange reading of "points dumping"...is this coming from the fact he told Katishere to lose to him rather than a lesser-ranked player so that she would lose fewer points? Now THAT would be throwing the game; and yes, I know almost everyone does this as it's a survival thing but most are much more subtle about it or trust others to follow their self-(points)-survival instinct. There have been cases in the past where others have been given warnings for such blatant manipulation. perhaps the OP needs a "gentle" reminder. As to the Ratings abuse issue. that is clearly NOT included on the OP's ticket...it says on the C&A form he filled out 'to be sure before posting'...he didn't even get the charges right.
User avatar
Captain DJPatrick
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:56 pm
Location: ipswich, queensland, Oztralia
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 am

DJPatrick wrote:Anon seems to have a strange reading of "points dumping"...is this coming from the fact he told Katishere to lose to him rather than a lesser-ranked player so that she would lose fewer points? Now THAT would be throwing the game; and yes, I know almost everyone does this as it's a survival thing but most are much more subtle about it or trust others to follow their self-(points)-survival instinct. There have been cases in the past where others have been given warnings for such blatant manipulation. perhaps the OP needs a "gentle" reminder. As to the Ratings abuse issue. that is clearly NOT included on the OP's ticket...it says on the C&A form he filled out 'to be sure before posting'...he didn't even get the charges right.


:roll:
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby ke_rassa on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:10 pm

It's a 3 person game. Tempers seem to flare up alot more in these types of games and people do irrational things. FAMO
User avatar
Captain ke_rassa
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:32 am
Location: Kansas
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby Symmetry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 pm

ke_rassa wrote:It's a 3 person game. Tempers seem to flare up alot more in these types of games and people do irrational things. FAMO


Already foed by the OP, if I read correctly.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: katishere intentional pointdumping[pending]SN

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 am

anonymus wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:i wasn't defending anyone... but sometimes when a person attacks you and makes both of you weak in a game, you don't have a lot of options.. sometimes hitting the fool back who destroyed the balance of the game is your only real option..


well if you read the gamelog you see this is not the case..
i was in the strong position, and she was the weakest player.. i was trying to keep the third player from growing and would have succeeded if SHE hadnt kept attacking me.. so basically she is the fool who threw the balance..

and that if anything must be pointdumping especially if you now say she does this a lot..

also nice catch with the ratings left sym..
i guess my post in suggested foe-thread was more accurate than i knew..

/ :?:


She prevented you from winning, so now you file a cheating complaint? Seems very sportsmanlike. Let's throw in charges of international kitten fighting while we're at it!

If you're the weakest player, and the strongest player is dominating the second-strongest, would you (1) sit there and do nothing, or (2) prevent the strongest from winning? (Sure, she attacked you for longer than you'd like--maybe you're the reason why she's the weakest, who knows. What details are missing from your story?).

In any three player stalemate, if someone 'throws the balance', should they be accused of cheating? Or should they sit there and do nothing or very little--considering how easy accusing someone of 'cheating' seems to be?
User avatar
Colonel BigBallinStalin
 
Posts: 3585
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:23 pm
Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login