mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby ChadTomer on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 am

Thank you mods for looking into this.
It remains a mystery to me as to why HerrHitzfeld openly admitted being a multi.
While I had intially thought he would just get away with it,
I suppose he knew he would get busted, but was indifferent because he could
just hack another inactive account.

CT
User avatar
Brigadier ChadTomer
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 pm
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby betiko on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 am

ChadTomer wrote:Thank you mods for looking into this.
It remains a mystery to me as to why HerrHitzfeld openly admitted being a multi.
While I had intially thought he would just get away with it,
I suppose he knew he would get busted, but was indifferent because he could
just hack another inactive account.

CT


there is a difference between hacking and guessing a password. He probably just guessed thai robert's password after a few tries cause he possibly had a shitty one.
anyway, he never said he could mask IPs, you guys made that up. The proof is that doing a multi check 18 accounts were busted.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4569
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby SaMejoHn on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 pm

betiko wrote:
ChadTomer wrote:Thank you mods for looking into this.
It remains a mystery to me as to why HerrHitzfeld openly admitted being a multi.
While I had intially thought he would just get away with it,
I suppose he knew he would get busted, but was indifferent because he could
just hack another inactive account.

CT


there is a difference between hacking and guessing a password. He probably just guessed thai robert's password after a few tries cause he possibly had a shitty one.
anyway, he never said he could mask IPs, you guys made that up. The proof is that doing a multi check 18 accounts were busted.

because hacking is so hard?
User avatar
Major SaMejoHn
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:33 pm
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:20 pm

I would just like to point out that HerrHitzfeld had been a previous paying member. He should be allowed to buy back at any time.
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
User avatar
Major Jdsizzleslice
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: High Score: General - 3651 :: Rank: 33
Medals: 78
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:I would just like to point out that HerrHitzfeld had been a previous paying member. He should be allowed to buy back at any time.


Well, he's just been busted for 24 cases of multi abuse. Maybe 25 will be too much?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:I would just like to point out that HerrHitzfeld had been a previous paying member. He should be allowed to buy back at any time.


Well, he's just been busted for 24 cases of multi abuse. Maybe 25 will be too much?


lol, that's pretty much the worse offense i've seen, not only with multi accounts but also hacking someone else's account to do crap with it. letting him rebuy is a freaking joke. letting that IP back on the site is a freaking joke.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 4569
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:40 pm

betiko wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:I would just like to point out that HerrHitzfeld had been a previous paying member. He should be allowed to buy back at any time.


Well, he's just been busted for 24 cases of multi abuse. Maybe 25 will be too much?


lol, that's pretty much the worse offense i've seen, not only with multi accounts but also hacking someone else's account to do crap with it. letting him rebuy is a freaking joke. letting that IP back on the site is a freaking joke.

This needs not to be looked at lightly then. If someone can hack into an account, then the security needs to be re-evaluated.
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
User avatar
Major Jdsizzleslice
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: High Score: General - 3651 :: Rank: 33
Medals: 78
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
betiko wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:I would just like to point out that HerrHitzfeld had been a previous paying member. He should be allowed to buy back at any time.


Well, he's just been busted for 24 cases of multi abuse. Maybe 25 will be too much?


lol, that's pretty much the worse offense i've seen, not only with multi accounts but also hacking someone else's account to do crap with it. letting him rebuy is a freaking joke. letting that IP back on the site is a freaking joke.

This needs not to be looked at lightly then. If someone can hack into an account, then the security needs to be re-evaluated.


There is an appeals process, but "my account was hacked" is kind of a go to excuse.

Anthony Weiner sexting scandal
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Gilligan on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Wow, what a list
Image
User avatar
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 12240
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Medals: 190
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (29) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (3)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Gilligan wrote:Wow, what a list


Aye, it was a good bust for TFO.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby macbone on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 pm

ChadTomer wrote:Thank you mods for looking into this.
It remains a mystery to me as to why HerrHitzfeld openly admitted being a multi.
While I had intially thought he would just get away with it,
I suppose he knew he would get busted, but was indifferent because he could
just hack another inactive account.

CT


Some people want to get credit for what they've done. He set out to see how far he could get, and when he wasn't busted, he created this blatant multi to draw attention to himself. He just wanted some recognition for his accomplishments, I guess.
User avatar
Major macbone
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: Looking out over Victoria Harbor, thinking about Middle Earth and how good my wife looks
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9)
Training Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Is hacking illegal? If so, CC should investigate him. Lets see how nonchalant this guy acts when dog the bounty hunter smashes in the door to his apartment. :twisted:
Last edited by Funkyterrance on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Ok, I know him personally, and there is another side issue. So don't draw conclusions. :roll:
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
User avatar
Major Jdsizzleslice
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: High Score: General - 3651 :: Rank: 33
Medals: 78
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Ok, I know him personally, and there is another side issue. So don't draw conclusions. :roll:

Huh????
Image
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: mc05015 is a multi?[Busted]TFO

Postby Symmetry on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:Ok, I know him personally, and there is another side issue. So don't draw conclusions. :roll:


Go on...
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login