Conquer Club

mgibson90 Potential Multi [cleared] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

mgibson90 Potential Multi [cleared] BG

Postby unsthable on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 am

I know it says to be sure before accusing someone, which I'm not. However very similar game records in game history with different opponents, and all games played previous to a current game that I am involved in being against New Recruit players has very strong suspicion raised.

Accused:
mgibson90
gibsonsucks
addiosno6800
cnm0007

The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis

Game number(s):
Game 12646899
Game 12645378
Game 12645330

Comments:
All of the referenced games seem to have the same story of the opponent of mgibson90 apparently playing the first couple of rounds in a game, most likely to burn out the majority of their troops to make the game faster by spreading them so thin that they have 1 troop on each territory. This is most notably seen in game Game 12645330 where the game log shows mgibson90 was able to take over 6 territories in round 2, and addiosno6800 then subsequently missed the rest of that round and all remaining until the game ended, outside of one round of deploying troops on one territory and timing out the round.
Corporal 1st Class unsthable

Re: mgibson90 Potential Multi [cleared] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 pm

There all cleared for now.

Looks like a group of friends trying out Conquer Club

Lets hope some stay, Ill keep an eye on them though over the next few weeks,
Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Closed C&A Reports