Accident.... [closed]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Accident.... [closed]

Postby GrudgeBringer_ on Mon May 06, 2013 5:52 am

My name is GrudgeBringer_ and I have been on here before asking questions (might want to reference that)....

I loaded the BOB script and it messed up my games on CC. It would not let me get to my wall or inbox, and the forums without saying i had to fill out the form etc etc.

So (i am somewhat computer challenged as I am older), I filled out the center form using my (sigh) email address as I had remembered it being there (sfyke@kc.rr.com). I "THINK" it opened another account/alias/new name etc. I do not know how to delete that account (my email address one), or just let it ride and not use it.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks :oops: :?
Major GrudgeBringer_

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Accident....

Postby king achilles on Mon May 06, 2013 7:02 am

I do not think BOB would make you fill out a form in order to log in. I also do not see you making a new account so far. Perhaps this is like this bug report:

viewtopic.php?f=506&t=190093

If it is, feel free to post in that thread and provide more details about your own issue. I will proceed in closing this as this is no longer a violation issue but perhaps a bug with the browser you are using. Maybe you should use Firefox or another browser besides Internet Explorer.
Private 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Return to Closed C&A Reports