DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Cleared]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)

Postby HakuAina on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:35 pm

HakuAina wrote:What about Detroit handing the game to Menp with all his suiciding.

By the way, they should check PM, these guys are cheating, I know it.


I also want Pudge 315 investigated as he was the ultimate beneficiary of Menp and Detroit shady behavior.

Please check their PM, they are cheating guaranteed.
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 am

HakuAina wrote:What about Detroit handing the game to Menp with all his suiciding.

By the way, they should check PM, these guys are cheating, I know it.


We physically can not go into a person's inbox. The only way we can use a PM as evidence is if the recipient reports the PM.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 am

What does "TFO" in title means?
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 am

HakuAina wrote:What does "TFO" in title means?


It means TheForgivenOne is dealing with it.
Image
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 pm

All 3 are Cleared of being Multi's.

Will look into the game.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 pm

On a side note, Haku, I would suggest to NOT going into games you are not in and posting in them about a certain user. It is considered Cyber Bullying/Harassment, which is a Major Infraction here. You wouldn't want others doing this to you, would you?
Image
User avatar
Sergeant TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME
Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:28 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:On a side note, Haku, I would suggest to NOT going into games you are not in and posting in them about a certain user. It is considered Cyber Bullying/Harassment, which is a Major Infraction here. You wouldn't want others doing this to you, would you?



Ok, I didnt know, I just wanted to warn others and see if others noticed the same thing.

But, I will NOT do it again, no problem.

But, I am pretty sure Detroit was working together with either Menp or Pudge. The funny part and suspicious part is that until I accused them of cheating, Menp and Detroit were not attacking each other at all in that other game, but as soon as I made my accusations of cheating, they immediately started attacking each other. That is little suspicious, dont you think?
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby Tenebrus on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:21 am

Huh, mods can't check PMs for secret diplomacy? I always assumed that happened as a matter of course during a report. Not commenting on this particular case, but that kind of drives a coach and horses through enforcement doesn't it? So people can be exchanging PMs all through a game, and there is literally nothing the site can do about that?

Interesting. Disturbing, but interesting.
Captain Tenebrus
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:04 am
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby gcwca_4_life on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 am

I love the fact that BOB still works...


Game 12762030

Neither attacked each other till round 5. But took nothing but a 1 from each other then, for cards.

Game 12815754

Round 5 as well here, only taking 1's from each other. But after our accuser started his bashing in the chat they started attacking each other a bit more.

Only difference in this game, neither of them was enough of a threat to the other to really attack each other.


The first game they may have had something going on. But in the second game, they played as if they were opponents to all, including each other.


As for Pudge315, he was set up for the win, and took it. That happens when people screw up in escalating games..

More than likely your just overreacting, even after looking over the game again.
tdans wrote:lets rock this joint :D... or.. lets have them Blow this,,,,,, joint

I'm the insane guy, that you never wanna meet... See the end of my blade? It's sharp. hehe
Corporal 1st Class gcwca_4_life
 
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:08 pm
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby ke_rassa on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:13 am

This really just looks like HakuAina is paranoid. People don't always play the way you or I think they should play but that doesn't mean they are working together. And if someone takes advantage of that so they can win more power to them, i've won multiple games that way.
User avatar
Captain ke_rassa
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:32 am
Location: Kansas
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 pm

ke_rassa wrote:This really just looks like HakuAina is paranoid. People don't always play the way you or I think they should play but that doesn't mean they are working together. And if someone takes advantage of that so they can win more power to them, i've won multiple games that way.


Cheat!
Image
User avatar
Major iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:09 pm

gcwca_4_life wrote:I love the fact that BOB still works...


Game 12762030

Neither attacked each other till round 5. But took nothing but a 1 from each other then, for cards.



The first game they may have had something going on. But in the second game, they played as if they were opponents to all, including each other.




But, even you as an outsider think that they MAY have had something going on in the first game. They definitely did. I am not paranoid, this is the first time I made a thread about this, they were working together for sure.

By the way, what is "BOB"?

Thanks
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby gcwca_4_life on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:39 pm

HakuAina wrote:
gcwca_4_life wrote:I love the fact that BOB still works...


Game 12762030

Neither attacked each other till round 5. But took nothing but a 1 from each other then, for cards.



The first game they may have had something going on. But in the second game, they played as if they were opponents to all, including each other.




But, even you as an outsider think that they MAY have had something going on in the first game. They definitely did. I am not paranoid, this is the first time I made a thread about this, they were working together for sure.

By the way, what is "BOB"?

Thanks

Its an addon for CC use.

And them having something going on in that game is highly doubtful.

You said he played good for only being here as long as he has. But in my opinion he played like a complete newb. Newer players make mistakes, like when to keep attacking, and when to stop. Hell, its how all of us learned the game.
Im not gonna say it is a case of secret diplomacy, but nothing more than a new player not really knowing what the hell he is doing.


And everyone here can be honest, and I dont give a f*ck whom it is. When you first joined it took a few games to know what the hell was goin on.
tdans wrote:lets rock this joint :D... or.. lets have them Blow this,,,,,, joint

I'm the insane guy, that you never wanna meet... See the end of my blade? It's sharp. hehe
Corporal 1st Class gcwca_4_life
 
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:08 pm
Medals: 60
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Yeah, you are right, I suicided few people in the beginning out of my ignorance, no doubt. It took a while to learn. So, my beef is not so much with Menp.

But, what really makes me suspicious is that Detroit (who is not a newb) was suiciding me and taking both of our chances to win. It wasnt so much that Menp was doing something wrong, as it was that DetroitSteel was helping someone. Detroit is not a newb so I really dont understand when he decided to suicide me and takes us both down. It really seem like he was helping either Menp or Pudge to win.
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby Power Bomb on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 pm

This complaint thread is funnier than any new movie Hollywood has put out in 20 years...

Pass the popcorn, please, extra butter.... :lol:

As for the Haiku-anus dude, he read me the riot act recently to teach me how to play assassin after my attempt to take out my target in one round failed (My usual & often successful tactic).

The guy's played about 66 games total at the time, where I've won three or four times that many Assassin games & he just would not stop harassing me over this.

Obviously, you do NOT want to even go near this guy & his 3.4 rating.
Captain Power Bomb
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Shelton, CT
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:00 am

LOL AT POWER BOMB

lol, ah yes, good to see religious holy people calling others "anus". Its good to see you "preaching the fullness of His grace". (Your words from your profile) I guess Jesus was also calling others "Haiku-anus dude".

Anyways, don't i have more points than you even though you played roughly 4000 more games than me?

lol, oh yeah, i do, so much for an expert.

By the way this thread has nothing to do with you, I never accused you of cheating, i just thought you were clueless, which you are, judging from your low score from 4000 games.

Also, what does your cluelessnes about assasin games and your insecurity about it have to do with this thread?

Do you have any opinions (educated opinions - probably too much to ask) on whether cheating was committed?

Or are just here to tell us how insecure i made you feel when i called you clueless?
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby Serbia on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:19 am

Haku, you're not really adding anything to this conversation. You're just repeating the same thing over and over.

To be honest with you, if we were playing a game together, and you ran your mouth this much, I'd probably decide to attack you and only you, just to bounce you from the game!

Let the mods do their thing, and stop trying to influence a decision through many, many words.

Bollocks.
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit/Cleveland
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:37 am

Serbia wrote:Haku, you're not really adding anything to this conversation. You're just repeating the same thing over and over.

To be honest with you, if we were playing a game together, and you ran your mouth this much, I'd probably decide to attack you and only you, just to bounce you from the game!

Let the mods do their thing, and stop trying to influence a decision through many, many words.

Bollocks.


Sta ti seres meni, ovaj seronja me zajebava, a ti kazes meni da cutim. Reci toj seronji Power Bomb da ne sere, i onda nece biti problema.
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby puppydog85 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:52 am

HakuAina wrote:Sta ti seres meni, ovaj seronja me zajebava, a ti kazes meni da cutim. Reci toj seronji Power Bomb da ne sere, i onda nece biti problema.


=What are you talking shit to me, this shit is fucking me, and you say to me to stay quiet. Tell that asshole Power Bomb to not shit, and then there will be no problems.

For those of us who don't speak Bosnian. :D
Captain puppydog85
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:23 am
Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby Serbia on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:06 am

puppydog85 wrote:
HakuAina wrote:Sta ti seres meni, ovaj seronja me zajebava, a ti kazes meni da cutim. Reci toj seronji Power Bomb da ne sere, i onda nece biti problema.


=What are you talking shit to me, this shit is fucking me, and you say to me to stay quiet. Tell that asshole Power Bomb to not shit, and then there will be no problems.

For those of us who don't speak Bosnian. :D


Thanks, I didn't know what he said either. :lol:

Bollocks.
User avatar
Captain Serbia
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Location: Detroit/Cleveland
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby Agent 86 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 am

HakuAina wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:Nothing of note that I can see, move on..no secret diplomacy that I can see :roll:



On what did you base this conclusion of yours?

Did you check the PMs? Can't, not even the Mods can do this

Did you look at the maps? Yes, I know this game a hell of a lot better than you

Did you check whether they are logging in from the same IP address? Yes, no problem here...

Or did you just show up here and made a statement not backed up by any evidence? If you did (which I think you did), why don't you move on and let someone else actually do their job and actually properly investigate?

TheForgivenOne wrote:All 3 are Cleared of being Multi's.

Will look into the game.


Power Bomb wrote:
Obviously, you do NOT want to even go near this guy & his 3.4 rating.


Yep, think this sums it up well..get some more experience before mouthing off :roll:

1 last thing,
HakuAina wrote:Or did you just show up here and made a statement not backed up by any evidence? If you did (which I think you did), why don't you move on and let someone else actually do their job and actually properly investigate?


So you think I did? You haven't a clue of my skills have you :lol: Why don't you move the f*ck on and get some real evidence, circumstantial. I've looked into this and I can bet on the outcome. Want to put your money where your mouth is?

So now it's time I check you out...
Image
User avatar
Major Agent 86
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Cone of silence
Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby Menp on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:14 pm

As I can see I'm not the only one who think this guy is crazy :roll:
User avatar
Private 1st Class Menp
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:22 pm
Location: Québec

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Agent 86 wrote:
HakuAina wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:Nothing of note that I can see, move on..no secret diplomacy that I can see :roll:



On what did you base this conclusion of yours?

Did you check the PMs? Can't, not even the Mods can do this

Did you look at the maps? Yes, I know this game a hell of a lot better than you

Did you check whether they are logging in from the same IP address? Yes, no problem here...

Or did you just show up here and made a statement not backed up by any evidence? If you did (which I think you did), why don't you move on and let someone else actually do their job and actually properly investigate?

TheForgivenOne wrote:All 3 are Cleared of being Multi's.

Will look into the game.


Power Bomb wrote:
Obviously, you do NOT want to even go near this guy & his 3.4 rating.


Yep, think this sums it up well..get some more experience before mouthing off :roll:

1 last thing,
HakuAina wrote:Or did you just show up here and made a statement not backed up by any evidence? If you did (which I think you did), why don't you move on and let someone else actually do their job and actually properly investigate?


So you think I did? You haven't a clue of my skills have you :lol: Why don't you move the f*ck on and get some real evidence, circumstantial. I've looked into this and I can bet on the outcome. Want to put your money where your mouth is?

So now it's time I check you out...



WOW, bunch of insecure little girls here so ready to talk about their so called skills.

Your skills, OR LACK THEIR OFF, has nothing to do with investigation. As a matter of fact, nobody has invited you here. Feel free to be dismissed.

The Forgiven One is handling this, so I really dont understand your business here. You are dismissed.
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:39 pm

And what is this business if you checking me out?

Feel free to check me out, but its obvious you are butt hurt little girl that has a need to talk about his experience.

Whatever, with the many game you played, I would be ranked much higher, so I am not impressed.

Obviously, you are not here to help, only to start and continue your personal BS.

Like I said, you are dismissed. The Forigven One is handling this.
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: DetroitSteel (possibly others)[Pending]TFO

Postby HakuAina on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:42 pm

puppydog85 wrote:
HakuAina wrote:Sta ti seres meni, ovaj seronja me zajebava, a ti kazes meni da cutim. Reci toj seronji Power Bomb da ne sere, i onda nece biti problema.


=What are you talking shit to me, this shit is fucking me, and you say to me to stay quiet. Tell that asshole Power Bomb to not shit, and then there will be no problems.

For those of us who don't speak Bosnian. :D



First off, not Bosnian, its Serbian.

Second, horibbly inaccurate translation. Google translate is it?

Third, what I said was, why are you getting on my case when I was just defending myself from PowerBomb who has no business being here.

This thread is strictly here about cheating, not some forum to try resolve some feeling of being butt hurt because I called someone clueless.

So, Power Bomb or Agent whatever his number is really have no business here.
User avatar
Lieutenant HakuAina
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aad0906

Login