Conquer Club

Kjars & Jtoth [Cleared] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Kjars & Jtoth [Cleared] DCR

Postby TheSalmonBandit on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Accused:
Kjars
Jtoth

The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s): 12808752
Game 12808752

Comments:
There was something very fishy about game 12808752. They way people played made no sense whatever. Kjars and Jtoth did not attack each other once during the 10 rounds. Jtoth was sitting on an tert that gave him easy access to break PersianEmpire's bonus, but he never took it. I don't think PersianEmpire had anything to do with it, I think he is a good honest player. But I am suspicious about Kjars and Jtoth, here are a few of my notes:
1. Their names are constructed exactly the same way. Capital first initial followed by 4 lowercase.
2. They have the exact same ratings.
3. They have the same rank.
4. Neither of them have attached each other in game 12808752.

While I couldn't find any other games where they played together I still found the large amount of similarities unusual and a bit suspicious.
Corporal TheSalmonBandit

Re: Kjars & Jtoth

Postby clangfield on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:11 pm

TheSalmonBandit wrote:Accused:
Kjars
Jtoth

The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s): 12808752
Game 12808752

Comments:
There was something very fishy about game 12808752. They way people played made no sense whatever. Kjars and Jtoth did not attack each other once during the 10 rounds. Jtoth was sitting on an tert that gave him easy access to break PersianEmpire's bonus, but he never took it. I don't think PersianEmpire had anything to do with it, I think he is a good honest player. But I am suspicious about Kjars and Jtoth, here are a few of my notes:
1. Their names are constructed exactly the same way. Capital first initial followed by 4 lowercase.
2. They have the exact same ratings.
3. They have the same rank.
4. Neither of them have attached each other in game 12808752.

While I couldn't find any other games where they played together I still found the large amount of similarities unusual and a bit suspicious.

Except of course, that checking now, both names are entirely lower case... and churlish to point out that your name is the same structure as, for example, TheForgivenOne... three words, all capital letters on the first word...hmmm... and to be honest, I think you'll find quite a few people of the same name construction at the same rank with the same ratings - especially at 4.8, which I would hazard a guess is one of the most popular ratings.
If they've not played any other games together, how on earth are they supposed to have engineered the same rank?
This may be genuine but frankly, your first three reasons are pretty spurious, not to say - irrelevant.
Lieutenant clangfield

Re: Kjars & Jtoth

Postby gcwca_4_life on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Id have to disagree with this one.

kjars has been below 5 troops for 6 rounds now, and even though its not a smart move in a flat rate game, he hasnt been attacking to try and stay alive.

And as clang stated, they have only played two games together, and the other was a quads in which they were on opposite teams.

Yes, they may have joined within a month of each other, but it doesnt seem like multiple accounts, and if it is the case, they aren't taking advantage of it.

And as for secret diplomacy, I doubt it. If it is the case they are doing it poorly, and since round 5, it would have been dumb for them to attack each other unless they could kill one another.
tdans wrote:lets rock this joint :D... or.. lets have them Blow this,,,,,, joint

I'm the insane guy, that you never wanna meet... See the end of my blade? It's sharp. hehe
Lieutenant gcwca_4_life

Re: Kjars & Jtoth [Cleared] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:16 am

kjars and jtoth have both been Cleared of being Multis and Secret Diplomacy.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Return to Closed C&A Reports