Rating abuse [closed] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Rating abuse [closed] BG

Postby jltile1 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:05 am

ALL of CC

Accused:

ALL of CC

The accused are suspected of:

Bullshit ratings

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments: OK I have got BS ratings and want talk about them but further more talk about the C and scandle you have to fix this or I'm calling every rating that was bs to the table. This can't go on I get bullshit ratings as do other players for no reason. If I don't get a response I will call every bad rating I got
Major jltile1

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Rating abuse

Postby jltile1 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 am

Every bad rating needs a look
Major jltile1

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)

Postby eggrollonedolla on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 am

Idk about the bad ratings but why your looking at that page anyway notice the verbal abuse he responds in kind with.

I believe more people need to use abusive language on the interwebs. I believe it would slow down global drug trade by making people seem tougher than they really are.
Captain eggrollonedolla

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (13)

Postby clangfield on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 am

jltile1 wrote:ALL of CC

Accused:

ALL of CC

The accused are suspected of:

Bullshit ratings

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments: OK I have got BS ratings and want talk about them but further more talk about the C and scandle you have to fix this or I'm calling every rating that was bs to the table. This can't go on I get bullshit ratings as do other players for no reason. If I don't get a response I will call every bad rating I got

This would be funny if it weren't so sad.
So you had a bad day, no need to take it out on all of CC.
I'm not sure what you mean by "C and scandle" [sic]... however do remember that officially 3 is an average rating, so you won't get any mod support for a scandal when you're averaging 4.6 and the majority of your ratings are above average.
As mentioned, though, responding to every less-than-5 rating with a worse-than-acceptable insult is hardly the way to change things.
Report an individual for giving persistently (ie 5 or more) unjustifiably bad ratings, and something might be done.
Develop a persecution complex because you get a few "imperfect" ratings, and you'll get nowhere.
Lieutenant clangfield

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Return to Closed C&A Reports