Conquer Club

newnickyboy attemtped point farming [cleared]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

newnickyboy attemtped point farming [cleared]

Postby Orange-Idaho-Dog on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Accused:

newnickyboy

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Attempted point farming

Game number(s):
See Here

Comments:

I've been gone from CC for a year and a half or so, not sure if this is still a problem or not. But to me, it seems like he is intentionally inviting low rank players or inexperienced players to a somewhat complicated map via wall posts. I could be wrong, but worth a look I think. He does get some higher ranked players joining, but I think that may just be because he's freemium and can't password games.
Looking for a clan? Click here to send me a PM and find out how to join The Underworld! *Selective Recruitment*
Sergeant 1st Class Orange-Idaho-Dog

Re: newnickyboy attemtped point farming

Postby Crazyirishman on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:00 am

The guys is a only a sergeant ( lt point wise) and in all of his recent games he has people ranked higher than himself when playing. The record also shows a recent loss to that filthy slut SassboT, so the farming thing seems not very likely. If the guy is posting on other peoples walls, it is likely just to fill games since he is freemium. I see no malintent, unless the "invite 4 players at or below my rank as well as a major" farming strategy is in use. Right now it just seems to be somebody who is pretty good at the selective settings he plays, with the worst case scenario of a developing elitism that hasn't had the time to fully manifest itself due to a low game count.
Captain Crazyirishman

Postby demonfork on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:43 am

You can't be serious?
Captain demonfork

Postby king achilles on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:11 am

The maps and settings he is using are not complicated. The opponents are mixed ranks. If he has invited some people, as what Crazyirishman said, it is likely just to fill games since he is freemium. It's going to be pretty hard for a freemium to target specific ranks on public games.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: newnickyboy attemtped point farming [cleared]

Postby rhp 1 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:48 pm

1600 points? LOL... platinum for worst farmer ever if true....
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Return to Closed C&A Reports