Conquer Club

Cleared WOLFZ71 - Player Abuse and Inappropriat[TFO]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

WOLFZ71 - Player Abuse and Inappropriat[TFO]

Postby stealth99 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Accused: WOLFZ71

The accused are suspected of:

Severe PM Abuse
Other: Foul Language during games

We first encountered each other in a Battle Royale on Valentines Day, during the recent contest. WOLFZ71 and I lasted quite a while and then out of nowhere he just suicided into me. I had attacked a single troop of his just prior to that. We had words, initiated by me, typical of those situations, and we had a couple more encounters during the day. The link to the Battle Royale in question is below:

Game 14014629

3 Days later on the 17th, we ended up in a tourney speed game. Link below:

Game 14032526

What occurred there was nothing short of psychotic. As my position in the game improved, so did his psychotic behavior. Since the 14th, I have not contacted him. I won't repeat the half a dozen or so hateful chat entries he made, the game link is above. In addition to that, he made two different wall comments on my wall, see below:

CC WOLFZ71.png

If the attachment is too small, forgive me, I don't know how to adjust the size. The first wall comment stated, "fucking asshole" followed by f*ck off".

Then he followed that up with a pm, just to ensure his message was received loud and clear. See below:

GOOF

Sent: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:56 pm
To: stealth99
f*ck YOU GOOF

I am familiar with my option to foe and will certainly exercise it, but there are gaps in that service while games are being clued up or when you encounter each other in a tourney game. Unfortunately a little policing is still required. Thanks.
Cook stealth99

Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada......oldest and most easterly city in north america

Re: WOLFZ71 - Player Abuse and Inappropriate Language

Postby drpall on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 am

I know that 99% of people here will tell you to foe him and move on.
Some will even tell you to stop being such a pussy and stop being so sensitive.

I for one don´t understand why this type of language is allowed.
Nothing is ever done. Warning at most if it is really bad.

Yes.. you can foe and move on. But by doing nothing we are allowing this type of language.

I see no reason why we should put up with this.
Alot of other things are not allowed and actions are taken when broken (including rating abuse). Why not verbal abuse?
Brigadier drpall

Postby betiko on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:34 am

If you encounter him in a tourney game, you will not read his posts in game chat either. What you can report are his pms.
Major betiko

Postby WOLFZ71 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:33 pm

he is leaving out his foul language that started it. plus he took out my bonus twice which provoked my attack. then in the other game he targeted me leaving all other players alone.
Sergeant WOLFZ71

Postby jltile1 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Pretty pathetic report. You start off with calling him a fucking moron, then report him when he tells you to f*ck off. Let alone all the other running your mouth in the chat, just sad.
Major jltile1

Postby LoneWolfRebel on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Wow, does this site need an actual constitution and can we vote for the people who run each forum? I was reading a bunch of complaints on here. The actually started making me laugh! So admins in the words of Green Day, Do you have the time, to listen to us whine... :roll: :lol:
Last edited by LoneWolfRebel on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private LoneWolfRebel

Postby VioIet on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:18 pm

drpall wrote:I know that 99% of people here will tell you to foe him and move on.

Yes.. you can foe and move on. But by doing nothing we are allowing this type of language.

Alot of other things are not allowed and actions are taken when broken (including rating abuse). Why not verbal abuse?

QFT.

I love this post and agree with it 100%. We really need to stop allowing such behaviors, and I hate CC's leniency policies about many things. But fortunately, the majority of people who play here are quite nice, and there are only a few bad apples.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby LoneWolfRebel on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:21 pm

VioIet wrote:
drpall wrote:I know that 99% of people here will tell you to foe him and move on.

QFT.

I love this post and agree with it 100%. We really need to stop allowing such behaviors, and I hate CC's leniency policies about many things. But fortunately, the majority of people who play here are quite nice, and there are only a few bad apples.

True, but from what I've seen, most of the bad apples are the 1s posting on the forums...but as mentioned I do find these arguments entertaining!
Private LoneWolfRebel

Postby Gabriel13 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:49 pm

jltile1 wrote:Pretty pathetic report. You start off with calling him a fucking moron, then report him when he tells you to f*ck off. Let alone all the other running your mouth in the chat, just sad.

+1
He did this and then insulted him a couple more times, and has the nerve to make a C&A? That's just sad, Stealth..
Cook Gabriel13

Postby LoneWolfRebel on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Yeah, perhaps a Permaban for Stealth on the basis of being a fucktard would be a good punishment, rather than punish WOLF...yeah, I played WOLF in a tourney...hes cool!
Private LoneWolfRebel

Postby ke_rassa on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:27 pm

about nothing and everything all at once
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby TheMissionary on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Block them from each other. gg
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:31 pm

VioIet wrote:

QFT.

can I borrow your rose colored glasses when you get a sec? legislate words.. solid idea...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby LoneWolfRebel on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Shows that CC cares only about the number 5 and 25...cuz that's how much they get pay for Conquer cup and Premium! Smfh :roll:
Private LoneWolfRebel

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:47 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
VioIet wrote:

QFT.

can I borrow your rose colored glasses when you get a sec? legislate words.. solid idea...

Why don't we make condescending remarks toward people for wanting to make CC a little nicer of a place. That's the spirit :roll:
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:07 am

Locked. This isn't the place for discussion. Take it to GD.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: WOLFZ71 - Player Abuse and Inappropriat[TFO]

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:58 pm

This is a simple case of Foe and Move On. Trash talking is fine in game chat, and foeing will block him from posting on your wall. Cleared
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Closed C&A Reports