Conquer Club

Busted ScottishLAD

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

ScottishLAD

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:04 am

Accused:

ScottishLAD

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 14058503

Comments:player clearly admits in game chat he is a multi
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Re: ScottishLAD

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:11 am

it's funny how often you "happen" to be involved in games where you join new recruits that "happen" to be multis.
oh and you join 4 of them at the same time... how is this not farming new recruits? It's at the very least smelling multi due to the map/settings; so you join all the games possible then you report him.
Major betiko

Postby ISN2 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:17 am

And JOHNNYROCKET24 is obviously delaying his turns too, to make sure the guy is banned before he lose some games ...
Major ISN2

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:07 am

betiko wrote:it's funny how often you "happen" to be involved in games where you join new recruits that "happen" to be multis.
oh and you join 4 of them at the same time... how is this not farming new recruits? It's at the very least smelling multi due to the map/settings; so you join all the games possible then you report him.
fill out yet another thread because I joined a game against a new recruit. you can clearly see he admitted to being a multi before I reported it and as an additional bonus, he was already kicked before this thread was marked " busted ". A post from me dint matter. Have a nice day. Oh, and im up to 2300 points. Look at me farm !! The abuse !! Can you believe he joined a game against a new recruit? I watched him join 100 games yesterday and 5 were against new recruits. Lets report him !! Nobody is permitted to play new recruits. Morons.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Evil Semp on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:34 am

Busted
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:54 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:
betiko wrote:it's funny how often you "happen" to be involved in games where you join new recruits that "happen" to be multis.
fill out yet another thread because I joined a game against a new recruit. you can clearly see he admitted to being a multi before I reported it and as an additional bonus, he was already kicked before this thread was marked " busted ". A post from me dint matter. Have a nice day. Oh, and im up to 2300 points. Look at me farm !! The abuse !! Can you believe he joined a game against a new recruit? I watched him join 100 games yesterday and 5 were against new recruits. Lets report him !! Nobody is permitted to play new recruits. Morons.

So instead of being all defensive and insulting, can you explain why you join all 4 games of a new recruit that are definitely not map/settings one would chose for his first games?

Any yes, the amount of games you join have incredible proportions of new recruits. I never even see new recruits in games to join, so you are definitely looking for this type of games.
If you are so worried about multis, and that "unfortunately" so many of the new recruits you face happen to be multis, why don t you stop joining games involving new recruits?
Everybody sees you as a joke, hope at least you re having fun doing that.

You re a farmer, maybe not a full time farmer but definitely a farmer. You probably don t even deserve your 2300 score. Why do you need to invite 3 times to private games a clueless cook you ve already beaten 3 times straight on new world? Why do you need to pretend stuff?
Major betiko

Return to Closed C&A Reports