Conquer Club

Cleared Secret Dipolmacy Nimrods_Son and libitofpaul [DCR]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Secret Dipolmacy Nimrods_Son and libitofpaul [DCR]

Postby bird45 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Gm# 14243819

The two are being accused of secret diplomacy. Its 4 person game things have been fairly even up to about two rounds ago. Red has been pulling bonus last few rds where green could have broken stack of 10 vs 1 now he might make claim it would open him to attack from reds castle Dunaberg but I doubt red would have since gr had same number troops in Mitau castle. Then last rd red did something very strange moved his entire stack of over 20 out of Dunaberg placed north to fight other opponent blue. Green who goes next then not only refuses to break bonus or take castle with 10 but then moves 20 plus stack in Mitau against me. Now if they were both cooks maybe I could over look it but there is some back door deal going on.

Comments:was going to withdraw complaint but both players are a couple of cheating assholes
Last edited by bird45 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant bird45

Re: Secret Dipolmacy Nimrods_Son and libitofpaul

Postby bird45 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Would like to update events. Red being able to freely move his stack against blue with out fear of being attacked by gr enabled him kill that opponent off. Accused both of cheating in chat and not even attempting to defend themselves its so transparent.
Lieutenant bird45

Re: Secret Dipolmacy Nimrods_Son and libitofpaul [DCR]

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:45 am

This is Cleared of any SD.

I think it more of a safety play by them, I really didn't see any wrongdoing in the game in question.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby bird45 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 pm

You got to be fucking joking they been playing off each other most the game one stacks while the other attacks me ? What two playes have saftey plan even when one of them is winning? It would be one thing if I was winning there is clearly collusion going your a waste of space if you can't see that.
Lieutenant bird45

Postby Doctor Spin on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Bird45. Even though we've fallen out in the past, I feel for you here. But you should know the mods do nothing regarding secret diplomacy etc. it's a fruitless fucking exercise - cos I think most of them are involved in it themselves!!! (Oooooh, controversial!!!). Just be aware that they will now press the button to make sure you get utterly shit dice for even questioning their decision. I think the mods are all 12 years old.
Sergeant Doctor Spin

Return to Closed C&A Reports